-16-

Tulips And Baby's Breath [Minju X Original Character]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back at the beach house the girls just finished their lunch that Alex prepared for them. They are gathered around the living room talking about what they did the other day.

"I never seen so many fish that close." Yena said her lips are puckering out making the girls laugh.

"But we've been to an aquarium park." Yuri pointed out.

"We did but not as up close when we did snorkeling and free diving." Yena keeps on going with her experience with swimming with the fish. They just let the duck like girl entertained with her way of telling a story with other girls butting in to .

"I am glad I tried parasailing." The shortest of the group proudly said. They are also proud, they know how bad Nako's phobia with heights. "I am glad Alex unnie did it with me." Setting down the camera she's holding, Alex pulled Nako for a side hug ruffling her hair.

"Well tomorrow is our last day." Yujin said with a pout.

"Oh right." Wonyoung nodded.

"So what do you want guys to do for our last day tomorrow?" Eunbi asked looking around at the girls. Minju did the same she saw that everyone doesn't want their vacation to end but too bad as soon as they go back to Seoul they will be busy again and the Japanese line will be away from them again.

"How about just play all day, eat delicious food and let's have bonfire and maybe some fireworks tomorrow night." Alex suggested to lighten up the mood. "Sounds good?"

"Sounds good!"

Minju reads the things listed on that paper on her hand. She and Alex are tasked to go to the supermarket to buy all the things they needed for the next day's small party that they will be having. She can't help but to chuckle seeing Yujin's and Yena's writing asking her to buy more snacks for their movie marathon later at night. Entering the supermarket Alex got a huge cart for them tailing behind Minju. Since the latter knows how to speak and read Japanese she just followed Minju around.

The pair took their time going around the supermarket. With their cart almost half full Minju turned to face Alex. She saw the older girl leaning her elbows on the cart's handle bar. She's holding pack of gummy bears on her left hand while gummy worms on the other hand. Minju took this time to study Alex's serious face probably contemplating which one she should get.

"Minju?" The latter looked up her brows still knitted. "Which one should I get?" The scene makes the fox eyed girl's heart to flutter. Alex look so adorable choosing between the two gummies on her hand.

"Gummy bears or gummy worms?" Tilting her head a little she pushed herself off the cart standing up. The idol took Alex's adorable confused expression.

"How about you get both?" She replies. Alex broke into huge smile putting the packs of gummies in the cart.

"How can you be so adorable just by choosing those gummies?" Biting her lower lip Minju turns her back to Alex hiding her blushing cheeks. Spending more time with Alex at the beach house she's amazed on how easy for her to get this fluttering feelings with Alex without the latter even trying.

Back at the beach house Eunbi and Chaeyeon volunteered to take care of the groceries that they bought. They saw her members playing by the water having fun. The two sat at the beach chair eating the fruits that they bought. Minju looked over to Alex, the older girl is wearing a black sporty bikini top paired with her black beach shorts her towel slinging on her neck. She should be used to seeing the artist in that kind of fit but every time her eyes lands on Alex's toned body her cheeks always hearts up but her eyes saw one new bruise on the latter's back.

"Does it hurts?" She asked her eyes glued at the bruise. The latter looked at Minju her right cheek puffed slowly chewing.

"Hurt what?"

"Your bruise." Minju pointed at the bruise on Alex's side. It was huge and it looks painful. Without any words Alex gently wrapped her hand around Minju's pulling it closer to her side. She let Minju poke her sides gently. At first she didn't react letting Minju poke her side. But grunts when Minju poked a little too hard.

"Oh my gosh!" Minju exclaimed worriedly. "I'm really sorry." Alex clutched on her side her eyes shut closed looks like she's in pain. "I'm sorry Alex." The younger girl cupped her cheeks making her look at her. "I didn't mean to poke too hard." Minju doesn't care how close their faces are- she's too worried for the older girl.

"How's my acting?" Suddenly Alex asked smiling widely at Minju. That caused her to pushed Alex away from her.

"I was so worried that I might have hurt you!" Minju groans earning a laugh from Alex. "I really thought I really hurt you." Alex probably saw Minju's expression her wide grin turns into soft smile patting Minju's head.

"Sorry for joking like that." She said fully facing Minju. "It doesn't hurt." She poked her side showing Minju that it doesn't hurt.

"I still wonder why you easily gets bruises Alex." Minju yet again starts to feel worried. Before they left the hotel Alex had another nosebleed and it was worse than the last time. She also noticed how a simple knock on Alex can cause a bruise. One time the artist is playing with Yena and Yujin with the duck like girl accidentally elbowed Alex on her arms and minutes later it bruised.

"Min..."

"You always says it's nothing and there's nothing to worry about but..." She paused, Minju saw the change of expression of Alex. "Sorry for being nosy."

 

 

Minju's POV

 

 

"No you're not nosy nor I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter