-8-

Tulips And Baby's Breath [Minju X Original Character]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minju's POV

 

My mom has been worried for Alex well who wouldn't? She's been missing for days now. Usually she will always drop at our apartment everytime mom will invite her over for a meal. But before she went missing for days I've noticed that she always look so tired and as if she's been losing weight. 

"Have you speak with Alex?" She asked, she packed Alex a meal. She look so worried for Alex. 

"She's not replying to our chats." Locking my phone I set it on the side slumping my shoulder. I've been trying to reach Alex but everytime I call she's not answering. 

"Aigoo what's happening to that kid?" Mom sigh putting the packed food on the bag giving it to me. "Can you please check on Alex?" She asked. "I am worried for her especially she's living alone." Grabbing the bag I immediately went out. I stood in front of Alex's apartment door ringing the doorbell waiting for her to open. 

"Alex open up!" I called out ringing the doorbell again. I was about to ring the doorbell but the door swing opens revealing Alex. My smile faded seeing her not so good condition. She's pale, sweating a lot and look so weak. 

"Are you sick?" I asked, bringing my hand to feel her forehead my eyes widen - she's burning! "Oh my gosh! You are burning do you want to go to the hospital?" Alex leaned her head on the door frame shaking her head. 

"I'm fine." That made me frown. 

"You are not fine, you look weak and you are sweating like crazy." She gave me a weak smile. 

"I just need some rest, nothing serious." I held Alex's arm leading her inside her own home. To be honest this is my first time inside her apartment so I was amazed to see paintings hanging on the wall, some nicely shot photos and guitars lined on the corner of her living room. 

"Let's go to your room." Alex lead the way opening the bedroom door. There I saw her room it's simple and clean. "You have to change your clothes before you lay down." My hand rest on her back feeling how drenched it is because of her sweat. Alex just went to her closet opening it to get a simple white shirt - as if I am not in her room - she took off her shirt making my eyes to wide open but I cannot look away because of the bruises I saw on her body. 

"What is that?" I asked setting the bag that I am holding on the bedside table approaching Alex not minding is she's only on her sports bra. 

"What do you mean?" She turns to face me and I was shock to see some bruises on her abdomen. 

"You have a lot of bruises Alex." Holding on her wrist I looked at her body to see some on her arms but it doesn't look bad compare to the bruises on her back. "What happened?" I asked in a whispered looking straight into her tired eyes. 

"Come on Alex tell me." She let out a sigh before smiling. 

"It's nothing really." She said patting my head pulling her wrist from her grip. "Don't worry too much it's just normal that I get bruise a lot." I watched as she wore her shirt dumping the shirt she wore earlier to the laundry basket. Seeing how tired and weak she look I let the subject pass letting her go back to her bed. 

"Have you eaten anything?" I asked frowning as she shakes her head. "I'll just prepare this so you can eat." Exiting her room the image of bruises on her body keeps on appearing on my mind. I noticed Alex has been low in energy even before she became missing in action. I quickly transfer the food to Alex's dinnerware so she can eat and take some medicine. Oh right medicine! Alex needs medicine. I quickly cover the food peeking at Alex's room to check if she's asleep - seeing that she's peacefully sleeping I looked for medicine. I looked at the table in the center of the livingroom there are some medicine bottles resting on the table. I quickly grabbed the medicine bottle with ibuprofen written on it before continuing my task. 

 

"Wow that smell so good." Alex smiled leaning her back on the headboard of her bed.

"Go now and eat." Her brows furrowed looking at the food then to me. 

"You're not eating with me?" She asked confusedly. "I am not gonna eat not unless you eat with me." She pushed off the blanket off her body ready to hop off the bed. 

"No! stay there I will get extra plates and spoon." I quickly left Alex on the room getting extra dinnerware and spoon. When I came back she was about to drift back to sleep her head hung low. 

"Alex don't fall back to sleep." I sat next to her patting her cheek. "You need to eat first so you can drink medicine." Opening her eyes she gave her head a little shake. 

"Sorry I was just feeling a little tired." She scoot a little giving me more space sitting right next to her. We both dig in but Alex was cautious of me not getting sick so we had extra spoon just for the food. 

"Are you eating on time?" I asked glancing at Alex. 

"If I manage to get out of bed." I was shock she answers like it's nothing. 

"How long have you been sick?" I asked, I stopped eating giving her a closer look. Alex have dark circle under her eyes and she lose some weight. 

"I've been feeling headaches for a week now and the fever - I got it three days ago." Sighing I set my spoon down. 

"The bruises." I said mentioning the bruises again. "It's not normal to have those kind of bruises Alex tell me what's happening to you."

"Like I said Minju this is nothing." Alex also put her spoon down leaning her back against the headboard. "Nothing serious I promise." I did not looked away from her hazel eyes. I want to make sure that she's alright but those bruises that I saw earlier says another thing. "Trust me okay?" Sighing I nod making her smile picking up her spoon to eat again. 

 

Even with Alex fast asleep I did not left her apartment. I was really worried about her especially she's living alone. I even asked her about her pincode for her lock so I can always check up on her. 

"What's with the long face?" Yuri asked, I called my members but only Yuri, Chaewon unnie, Eunbi unnie and Yena unnie answered as the others have schedule for today. 

"Alex is sick." I said slumping on the latter's couch. "And I saw many bruises on her body." 

"Where exactly?" I blushed remembering Alex only on her trainers and sports bra. 

"On her back, her abdomen and arms." When I mention the word back and abdomen they all squeal. 

"Hold up!" Yuri showed her right palm. "So you mean you saw Alex half ?" I gave her a nod earning another round of squeals. 

"Minju! Aren't you a little too fast?" Eunbi unnie teased wiggling her eyebrows. 

"What the heck are you talking about unnie? I told Alex to change her shirt since she's soaked in sweat." I closed my eyes for a second. "Back to the topic, Alex has a lot of bruises." 

"Did she tell you why?" Yena unnie asked they all looked worried for the tall girl. 

"No she didn't." My eyes travelled back to the direction of Alex's room. "She just told me that it's nothing and nothing to be worried but how can I not worry when I saw how badly they looked." 

"Let's just trust Alex w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter