-17-

Tulips And Baby's Breath [Minju X Original Character]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minju keeps on tip toeing excited to see the older girl. It's been a week since they got back the island and it's been a week since they started dating. Minju can't ask for more- Alex is amazing and always takes good care of her. Everytime she has a busy schedule Alex is always there to cheer her up and keeps on surprising her by sending foods and flowers. Looking down at the plastic bag full of take out foods she thought that maybe it's her turn to surprise the artist who is busy. The latter accepted a work from a company to help them develop their new game.

Exiting the elevator she quickly walk down the hallway stopping in front of Alex's door. She pressed the doorbell once before typing the pincode to unlock the door.

"Alex!" Hearing Minju's voice calling for her the artist smiled widely removing her glasses. Pushing herself away from the table she exits her office to see the idol holding a plastic bag.

"Hi!" Alex greeted taking the plastic bag before giving Minju a hug. The younger girl immediately melt at the hug hearing Alex let out a deep breath.

"Have you eaten dinner?" She asked her eyes following Alex. The older girl put the plastic bag down the counter shaking her head.

"I lost track of time." That made Minju frown. One thing she doesn't like about Alex is how the latter tend to work for hours without eating anything.

"I knew it." Minju wanted to flick the artist's forehead but remembers how she get's bruised easily. "Good thing I went to Ahjumma's place and got your favorites." Removing her coat she put her long hair to a messy bun. "Go and finish your work I'll take care of this." Pulling her sleeves up she busies herself by taking out the foods to set the table. Alex didn't moved an inch- she just stood there admiring the beauty in front of her. It may sounds cringe but she's one lucky bastard for having Minju in her life based on Alex.

As Minju is eating she heard a shutting noise. Looking at her side she saw Alex smiling while looking at the small screen of her camera.

"Beautiful." The comment made Minju blushed. Alex leaned back a little bringing the camera closer to her ready to take another picture of Minju.

"Stop." The blushing girl said trying to cover the camera lense but the artist continues to take pictures chuckling at the flushed latter.

"Nope." She's ready to take another picture but Minju looked at her seriously.

"Why do you always wants to take a picture of me?" She asked tilting her head a little. Before she answers, Alex took one last picture of Minju setting down her camera.

"I always takes picture of memories that is important or makes me happy." Grabbing her glass of drink she took a sip. "And Minju you make me happy and I always wants to remember it everytime I look at your picture." Minju felt her heart flutter. Since Alex confessed to her the artist has been very vocal about her feelings for the fox eyed girl. Not saying anything she get up from her seat. Slowly she hugs Tulips from behind.

"You make me happy too Alex."

"That's a relief." Holding Minju's hand she caresses her arms with her free hand. "Minju?" Minju hummed peeking at Alex. "Should we talk to your parents?" The latter pulled away from Alex sitting at the chair beside her.

"About what?" Alex scratched the back of her head.

"About us." Minju's lips formed an O shape. "I mean we are already dating right?" Minju nodded her head. "I want to show my respect to your family." Alex paused looking at Minju. "But of course if you are ready and comfortable with it." Grabbing Alex's hand, Minju gave it a squeeze smiling at the artist.

"I am ready Alex." She said. "You don't have to worry okay?"

 

Changed into her comfortable clothes Minju went back to Alex's unit lounging at the latter's bean bag inside her office checking the pictures that Alex took back when they were in Japan.

"Alex?" Minju called earning a hum. Alex went back to her computer working on her new project. "Do you post these pictures that you've taken?"

"Post? What do you mean?" Setting down her stylus pen, Alex pushed herself from the table stopping just few feet from Minju.

"I mean in social media like Instagram." Plopping down the floor she shakes her head.

"I don't have instagram, I don't even have any social media account." Minju gave her a look of disbelief.

"Really?" The disbelief reaction from Minju made Alex laugh.

"Really." She said.

"So these pictures.." Minju continued scrolling through Alex's files looking at the photos. "...these pictures stay here in your laptop without anyone seeing it?" Alex nodded.

"Why? Should I post it?"

"Yes! These are beautiful Alex and many people will appreciate these." Alex didn't say anything she looked at Minju's serious face. The latter has been looking at the picture that she took. From the photos from their vacation in Japan to the pictures she took before. "You have so many folders containing these magnificent pictures yet you chose to just hide it."

"How about you make me an instagram account." Minju snapped her head to Alex. "Maybe it's time for Tulips to have her official instagram account."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter