-19-

Tulips And Baby's Breath [Minju X Original Character]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Minju enters the familiar building smiling at the lady at the lobby. She's holding tote bag full of foods she personally made. Well actually she asked helped with her mom and Eunbi for that. Since Alex is the one always surprising her she wanted to do the same everytime she have a time. She wanted to surprise the artist. 

 

"Hi!" Minju looked at the digital clock behind the lady. "Good afternoon." She greeted. 

 

"Miss Lee is in her office." Since she's always at the office she knows her way around. Thanking the lady behind the counter she gave her a packed lunch earning a huge smile. There's not much people around Alex's office. Only a few employees working at the digital arts department for graphic designing and two teams for game developing. Some companies hires them for support and they sometimes create games for entertainment companies that the fans can play.

 

Making her way to the elevator she feels excited and nervous at the same time. Excited to meet Alex after being busy with her schedules and nervous how Alex will react with her baking and cooking skills. Even with busy schedules she always finds time for her cooking lessons and baking lessons with Eunbi. Her main goal is to cook pasta for Alex since the older girl likes pasta especially cream sauce pasta and the infamous Filipino style spaghetti. 

 

Hearing a knock on the other side of the door Alex tore her eyes away from the screen monitor in front of her. 

 

"Come in!" She yell so that the person behind the door can hear her. Pushing her office chair she stood up removing her eyeglasses. 

 

"Hi." She broke into a huge smile seeing Minju peeking by the door. 

 

"Hi! Come in!" Minju heard how excited Alex's voice are. She was welcomed by a warm hug closing her eyes at the warmth and scent that invaded her senses. This is what she's always looking forward to be with Alex. She always looks forward with her welcoming hugs and her addicting scent. She blushed when she felt her kissed her forehead while holding her close. 

 

"What brings you here?" Pulling away from the hug she was guided at the couch located inside her spacious office. 

 

"Well I prepared lunch for you." Setting the tote bag on top of the table, Minju took out all the packed foods that she brought. Seeing the foods that Minju brought made Alex's heart melt. "I prepared this all just for you." Turning her attention to the former idol she can't help but to smile. Grabbing her hand she gave it a kiss. 

 

"Thank you baby." Alex sincerely thanked her. "I know you are super busy these days but you still find time to cook for me." She grabbed the packet of wipes resting on her table opening it up letting Minju get one for herself before she grabbed one. They both wiped their hands clean before helping Minju by opening and even getting the former idol their drinks. 

 

"I will always find time for you." Her eyes just stares at Alex. She saw how the artist let out a smile after saying that. It's true, Minju always finds time even with her busy schedule just for Alex. She even enrolled herself for a cooking lesson just to learn how to cook for the latter. She let Alex took the first bote of her cream sauce pasta. She wanted to know if she will like it by waiting for her expression. As soon as Alex's fork woth pasta on it touches her taste buds she chewed while humming. 

 

"Wow!" She exclaimed after swallowing. "This is good baby." Not only Alex showers her with compliment she also pulled Minju close giving her a peck on the cheek, a dangerous enough combination to make not only her cheeks to blush madly but also made her heart skip a beat. 

 

Minju's POV

 

I lost count on how many times Alex has been giving me compliments with the pasta that I cooked and cookies and brownies that I baked just for her. 

 

"This is the best cream sauce pasta that I have tasted." I can feel my ears heating up and I am hundred percent sure my ears are red. 

 

"Baby no exaggeration but this brownies and cookies are all taste delicious." I guess Alex has no plans on stopping on showering me with compliments. Turning to her I can see how she genuinely enjoys what I brought for her. Maybe Alex noticed that I am not eating anymore, instead I was busy watching her enjoys my food. 

 

"Why are you not eating?" She sets her fork down turning her body to face me her right arm resting on the couch's backrest. Her hazel eyes curiously and worriedly looking at me. How can I tell her that I can't properly eat because of these butterflies on my stomach that she caused? How can I tell her that she have this huge effect on me? 

 

"What's wrong baby?" She asked worriedly her left hand resting on my knee. 

 

"I..." She raised her brows. "Everytime you compliments me Alex I always feel these butterflies in my belly." Slowly her worried expression turned into soft smile. The smile I always wanted to see, her dimple in full display. "I can't eat because it was too overwhelming for me." Raising her hand from my knee she gently cupped my cheek. 

 

"I feel the same Miss Desert Fox." She smiled caressing my cheek using the pad of her thumb. "Butterflies on my belly, fluttering feeling on my chest, my heart skipping a beat everytime I hold you hands or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter