-20-

Tulips And Baby's Breath [Minju X Original Character]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minju's POV

 

My phone in hand I am recording a video of Alex singing along with the song playing on the radio. We've been driving for an hour now and I can say she's excited to see her family. She's blasting Spice Girl's song. Though she's just messing around as she sings it can't hide the fact that she has an amazing voice. As time goes by that we spend together while dating. I slowly see the more goofy and dork sides of Alex. She's not afraid to do some childish stuff with my former members when we are hanging out together. She loves to laugh and makes everyone comfortable around her. This continues until we reached the rest stop making me laugh at her silliness. 

Since Alex wants to avoid me being noticed by the public even though I can just wear mask and cap. She insisted that I should stay in the car while she goes inside the store. It's been fifteen minutes I guess that I've been waiting inside her black jeep. I took out my phone checking Alex's instagram account. When she hit five hundred thousand followers she posts the photos that she took years ago. I feel proud as many magazine company wanted to hire her as one of their photographers and some are even offering her to organized a huge exhibit for her. 

I was too engrossed at looking at the photos she posts that I didn't realized that Alex is already walking towards the car. Locking the phone I opened the window waving at her, she grinned holding two plastic bags of foods and I am sure some drinks. She's rocking her denim jeans, black hoodie matching it with the denim jacket that I gave her hair tied in a half bun half down style. The weather is cold and I am glad we both dressed warmly. 

"Here is the foods." She smiled at me. Grabbing the plastic bags she immediately jogged to the driver side. As she settles on her seat I noticed her ears are red. She put her hands over her ears letting out a hiss rubbing it. 

"I should have wore my beanie." She said chuckling. "I did not expect that it would be this cold." Setting the paper bag on my lap I leaned a little pulling her hands away from ears replacing it with my own hands. Indeed it was cold as her ears are cold. I gave her a playful glare. 

"I told you to wear your beanie but you didn't listen."  She leaned on my touch melting my heart at the sight. 

"I did not expect to be this cold." She answered her eyes closed. "It was a little warmer earlier when we left Seoul...so." Holding both of my wrist she pulled my hands down. "I'm sorry, next time I will listen to you." She gave both my hands a gentle kiss. She's done it countless of time but everytime she do that I always feel giddy inside. 

 

We hit the road again and this time instead of hyper and up beat music we settled for more mellow and relaxing songs. She even plays some Filipino songs that I will definitely listens to after knowing what the song means. She will tell me what the story of the song while it plays on the radio. Now she's humming along the song sometimes she's singing along. I don't mind Alex over powering the radio, I love hearing her voice. It was husky, warm and it has a very soothing tone on it. 

"We are near." She suddenly said tearing me away from my trance. Looking at her I can feel my heart beating wildly. 

"Alex I'm nervous." I mumbled. Alex blindly reached for my hand holding it. 

"Relax Baby." She said squeezing my hand. "They will love you trust me okay?" I didn't say anything and just focused on calming my nerves. Closing my eyes I focused on my breathing. Alex probably noticed what I am doing, she stopped singing and instead she start caressing my hand. The remaining drive to the beach house was quiet and the only sound that we have is the music playing. Any minute now I will be meeting her family.

I was wrong when I said that the beach house that we stayed in Japan was bigger - the beach house that Alex's parents owns was bigger! We both got off the car admiring the beach house. It was Alex's second time visiting the house. She first when here when she checked the place before her parents bought it. 

"I'll just get our things." I gave her a nod, eyes still taking in the beautiful exterior of the house. As Alex about to open the passenger seat door the front door of the house opens revealing a tall guy. 

"Noona!" He yell running towards our direction. He stopped in front of me smiling widely. He looks like Alex especially their smile. 

"Hi I am Alfons, Al for short!" Instead of offering his hand for a handshake he opened his arms for a hug. 

"I am Kim Minju." I introduced myself giving him a hug. He is so bright just like his older sister. 

"You are more beautiful in person." He complimented me making me blush. "I hope we can be besties." The sound of the car door closing caught our attention. 

"How can you greet her first and not me?" Alex carried our things before passing it to her brother. 

"Is my noona jealo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter