-21-

Tulips And Baby's Breath [Minju X Original Character]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minju's POV

 

I glanced at Alex she have this huge smile on her face. We are riding her jeep tailing behind her parent's car to this overlooking cafe that her mom wanted to visit. The song Adore You is playing on the radio with Alex singing along. Oh my gosh I will never get tired of hearing her voice. Grabbing my phone I started recording her as she slowly moved along the song her fingers drumming against the steering wheel. How can someone be so attractive while driving and singing? Is it bad to say that I am so whipped everytime I hear Alex sings or even speaks in English? I blushed when she sang the last line looking straight into my camera giving me a playful wink. 

"Wow." That's the first word I let out when we arrived at this gorgeous cafe. This is located at the hill giving a breath taking view over the sea. 

"Beautiful right?" Alex spoke next to me her with her smile plastered on her lips. Her eyes was twinkling looking over the view in front of us. We stayed there for a while just enjoying the view, the warmth that Alex is giving me while she holds my hand and the breeze that's kissing our cheeks. 

"Lex! Minju! Look!" We heard Mrs. Lee's voice. Turning around to look at the older Lee we saw her holding her camera. "Smile love birds." Alex put her arm around my shoulder pulling me closer. We both smiled at the camera capturing another memorable moments that we just shared. Both her parents can't stop taking pictures of us earning a groan not only from Alex but also Al causing for us to laugh. 

"I don't know how Minju manages to smile all throughout the photoshoot session that mom and dad just held." Al pouted taking a bite of his cheese cake. 

"I guess I got used to it." I shrugged smiling at him. "Been doing photoshoots since I was young." As we eat our breakfast we talked about random things. But what I found interesting was about the story how Mr. And Mrs. Lee met in college. 

"She's the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in our university." Mr. Lee said making his wife to blush madly. "When I saw her enters the room as if the world stopped spinning and everything seems in a slow motion." Glancing at the tall girl beside me she has this huge smile. I remember her telling me that even though she heard the story thousand of times she will still listens to it with all ears. As Mr. Lee continues to tell their love story I leaned closer to Alex entwining my fingers with her. 

 

We are at the amusement park, Alex is wearing a bear ear headband and I am wearing a fox ear headband thanks to Mrs. Lee. Standing side by side we have Al taking photos of us. Every shot that Al or Mrs. Lee is taking they keeps on showering me with compliments. Alex also joined with taking photos. 

"What should we ride first baby?" Alex asked reaching for my hand. As our hand touches I can't help but to smile. It's amazing how her hands remained warm even with this cold weather. 

"Can we visit the zoo first?" I asked with hopeful eyes. It's been a while since I went to the zoo. 

"Sure baby." We both excused ourselves to her family and luckily they allow us to go our separate ways even I told Alex that we can go with her family. 

"No baby, I want you by myself." She whispered on my ear before giving me a peck on the cheek. Seriously Alex? Are you seriously going to kill me? We walked around the zoo stopping to look at the animals with Alex being excited waving like a child at the animals. 

"Oh my gosh baby look at those monkeys!" She pointed with her free hand. I can't help but to chuckle and even take some videos of her because she's so adorable and for what!? My smile fades when she let out a coughing fit hitting her chest a little. 

"Baby are you okay?" I asked worriedly locking my phone tucking it inside my purse. I cupped her cheek stopping her from hitting her chest. 

"Yeah.." she coughs nodding her head. "I am just excited, too excited that I choked on my own saliva." When she calmed down she caressed her chest smiling at me. "Don't worry." Avoiding my eyes she pointed at the bear statue. 

"Baby let's take a picture there." I let her pull me where the bear statue is. Letting go of my hand she copies the statue making me smile. "Baby take a picture of me." Grabbing my film camera I took a picture of her. She let out a small rawr sound and I lost it laughing at her silly action. 

"Okay your turn." She fished out her phone and I gave her my film camera. She started taking pictures of me first from my film camera and next to her phone. Too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter