-9-

Tulips And Baby's Breath [Minju X Original Character]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minju's POV

 

As Alex's promised to me we immediately head to the seaside where the restaurant that she said offers the most delicious seafood around this area. I let her order what she thinks is good. We are sitting at the table outside the restaurant looking at the night view of the beach. Since it's a little chilly because of the night breeze I was wearing her denim jacket making me blush as I smell her scent on it. 

"You obviously knows where the best places are." I teased making her chuckle. 

"Well before I actually moved just right next door to your place I always move around." She explained. "Like I always travel around before I decided to get my own place." 

"You seems like a person who always does something adventurous or always make sure to do something exciting." Getting herself a shrimp she put it in before speaking. 

"Like I said earlier life is short." She paused to swallow. "And I don't want to live the remaining time of my life by not doing things that are consider exiting that I will soon regret."  

"Why do you always say life is short? Like we are still young." Setting down her chopstick she looked at me straight in the eyes. 

"I am just being realistic Miss Desert Fox." Here I am again can't even look away from those eyes. "We don't know how long I can live, maybe next week, next month heck it's a miracle if I will be alive when next year comes." What she said makes me frown. Luckily the dinner went back to being happy and full of laughter thanks to Yena unnie and our foodie Hyewon unnie - they sent a video ranting on how we always eat out without inviting them. I also told them about doing bungee jumping but of course thanking Alex for basically picking me up after work just to do it. 

 

I thought the night will be over but I invited Alex to have a drink - just a beer nothing strong. For some reason I don't want this night to end. We are back at our apartment complex sitting at the bench located at the roof top. 

"Why you suddenly asked to drink?" I thanked Alex after opening a canned beer to me. 

"To be honest I don't want this night to be over." I admitted. "Like this day - this night is something special." 

"It is because you did something you've been dying to try." She took a chug of her beer sighing stretching her long legs. 

"I guess that's the reason and this is our little celebration." I took my first sip scrunching a little at the taste. 

"It's been a long time since I had beer." Alex said looking at the canned beer on her hand. "I almost forgot how it tasted." She chuckles taking another chug. I took a couple of sips glancing at Alex. What I like about spending time with her is that she's always smiling like everything is alright, everything is perfectly fine and I like it - I like how it always gives me positive feeling. 

"How was your life when you were a trainee?" She asked crushing the empty can dumping it in the plastic bag before grabbing another one. 

"It was tiring but fun as I get to do what I like." 

"I actually watched PD48 when I was sick." I raised my brow at her. "When the trainer said you looked timid I agree with her." Setting down her drink she took one piece of chicken taking a bite on it. She told me what she thinks about us while watching the show and how proud she is that I gained confidence.

"I hope it continues." She said. "Don't let the old timid Minju come back because the confident Minju that you are now is the best version I see it comes ot character development."

 

 

After that day Alex and I has been spending more time together. She will either pick me up from the music show to eat or drive to Yuri's place that became our hanging out place if we want to have private time with my members or to the coffee shop where we first met. But now we are inside the supermarket after my mother asked us if we could go and buy our supplies, of course being the good friend that she is Alex agreed also deciding to buy her supplies with me. 

We both have individual pushcarts - one for our supplies and the other for Alex. W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter