-13-

Tulips And Baby's Breath [Minju X Original Character]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minju can't be more happier. For the first time in months she was welcomed by the chaotic scene all courtesy of her members. She stopped midway of the stairs watching her members. Yena was holding a single hotdog being chased by Yujin and Hyewon asking for a bite. Nako, Yuri, Hitomi and Chaewon are sitting on the couch talking with Sakura playing on her switch - Wonyoung resting her head on Sakura's shoulder dozing off amidst of the chaos caused by the three members of suspenderz. The sight makes Minju smile feeling all familiar at this - she missed it.

"Good morning." She greeted her members but only the ones sitting on the couch heard her as Yena with still chasing Yujin and Hyewon run off to the backyard with Yena yelling help.

"Where's the others?" She asked after not spotting Eunbi, Chaeyeon and Alex.

"They are in the kitchen." Yuri replied glancing at her. "They are preparing breakfast." With that Minju left the living room making her way to the kitchen. There she saw the trio busy as they cook but her eyes immediately falls to the tall artist. Alex is wearing muscle tee underneath is a tight black crop top that show offs her tattoos and her tanned skin paired with black shorts and her hair is in half up half down style. The sight of Alex skillfully chopping the vegetables makes Minju to space out her eyes locked at the older girl forgetting to greet them.

"Oh Minju you're already awake." Chaeyeon is the first one to noticed Minju giving a girl a smirk after she caught her staring at the artist.

"Oh yeah." Minju laugh awkwardly after she got caught. "Good morning." Sitting at the counter she eyed Chaeyeon - the main dancer is still giving her teasing smirk.

"Good morning Miss Desert Fox." Alex greeted giving her a soft glance making her cheeks to blush harder.

"Indeed a good morning." Groaning she roll her eyes at the latter bringing her gaze back to Alex who is now smiling as she works in the kitchen.

"Do you guys need help?" Minju asked her eyes travelling from Alex to Eunbi to Chaeyeon and back to the artist.

"Nah we are good." Eunbi stated throwing a quick glance to Minju. "Go and join the other members we can manage here." Before Minju can say anything the loud voice of Yena, Yujin and Hyewon can be heard and it was getting closer to where Minju is standing.

"Yah get your own." Yena ran towards Minju still holding the half eaten hotdog on her right hand.

"Just one bite unnie." Yujin pouted eyeing the hotdog that the latter is holding. Yena's free hand gripped on Minju's white shirt using the poor girl as a shield to protect herself from the two girls.

"One bite." Hyewon raised her index finger with Yujin showing her puppy eyes.

"No!" Yena exclaimed. "You two always say one bite but you ended up finishing it all." Eunbi and Chaeyeon doesn't bother to look obviously used to the commotion while Alex watched them in amusement. As the two took a step forward Yena swiftly let go of Minju running deeper into the kitchen and to Alex.

"Unnie." She tries to squeeze between Alex and the counter.

"Okay you two come here." Minju watched, Alex sets down the knife giving Yena a soft pat on the head turning to face Hyewon and Yujin who looks like a puppy following Alex to the table. She offered them one per each which the two girls gladly tool before they quickly left the kitchen with wide grin but not forgetting to thank the artist. Minju followed the two with her eyes shaking her head at their childish behavior.

"Want a bite?" Yena asked offering her the hotdog making Minju laugh.

"I'm good unnie." Minju shakes her head. "You can finish it I'll just wait for breakfast to be done." The older girl shrugged her shoulder munching sitting next to Minju.

"Suit yourself."

After their breakfast the girls get ready to play in the water. All of them went on their rooms changing into their swimming attire. After changing into tank top, underneath is a sports bra and shorts she put her hair into a bun grabbing her towel. A smile crept onto her lips when she saw her film camera that Alex gave her sitting on top of the bed side table.

"You're going to use that?" Chaewon asked exiting the bathroom already on her swimming attire.

"Yeah Alex gave me this to capture every special moment." She grabbed the camera slinging it around her nape turning it on. "Unnie smile." As a cue Chaewon smiled at Minju throwing a peace sign. Minju took pictures of her members some are posing for her and some are candid moments especially with Yujin trying to get on Yena's back.

"Beer is only for the unnies!" Eunbi yell making their way to the shore with Alex and Chaeyeon behind her carrying a cooler box filled with drinks. Minju turns around to take a picture but stopped when she saw Alex. The older girl is wearing a black sporty bikini top and beach shorts her towel slung on her right shoulder. This didn't go unnoticed to Chaewon - the older girl saw the blush in Minju's face following where the latter is looking. She's amazed to see how just by Alex's sight makes the latter blush so madly.

"Are you going to take picture of us?" Chaeyeon said dropping the cooler down the sands looking at still flushed Minju.

"Yeah... Uh pose?" That came out more of a question her eyes still drawn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter