-7-

Tulips And Baby's Breath [Minju X Original Character]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minju's POV

 

I smiled looking at the box wrapped in a beautiful wrapper that I will give to Yuri as a house warming gift after she got her own place. Everyone in the group - of course except for the Japanese line will be visiting Yuri's place after she invited us over. We are all thrilled to know she got her own place I mean it can be our hanging out place but of course with Yuri's permission. The taxi stopped in front of a very beautiful apartment complex. I thanked the driver of the taxi after paying him. Getting out of the taxi I easily spotted Yuri beside her is Yena unnie, Eunbi unnie and Chaewon unnie as if they also just got here. 

"Hi!" I greeted catching their attention. I quickly went to her side giving each one a hug but making sure the box that I am holding is secured and safe. 

"Wow you guys really is serious about giving me a gift." Yuri chuckled when she saw me also holding a gift for her. 

"Of course you got your own place and we want to give you something that will always reminds you of us." Yena unnie said her lips pouting as she talks. 

"Let's get inside the others are waiting at my apartment." We all went inside the apartment complex following Yuri to the elevator. The place looks good and I am glad she found a place that looks safe and accessible to hospital, markets, shopping malls and it's near her office. 

"Wow your place is beautiful." We all exclaimed entering the apartment unit. It is enough for a single person but it was beautifully decorated - as expected to Jo Yuri. She grinned proudly letting us enter the living room. There we saw our other members talking with Nako, Hitomi and Sakura unnie over Yuri's MacBook. Setting the box down next to the others gifts I sat next to Hyewon unnie on the floor waving at the camera. 

"Minju Angel!" The three Japanese girls greeted me making me laugh. 

"Hi guys I miss you all." I gave a little pout causing for them to pout too. 

"We missed you too." Hitomi said moving a little closer to the camera. "We miss everybody." There is a few seconds silence, everyone misses them even they don't say it everyone can feel it. 

"Chaeyeon unnie messaged me." Yuri enters the living room, she went to her room for awhile. "She said she will just drop by the supermarket to buy ingredients." We nodded with Yuri joining us sitting at the couch beside Yena unnie. 

"Anyways is Alex coming?" Eunbi unnie asked specifically to me. Yuri also invited Alex to come over and join us for the little house warming party. 

"She said she will come." I said. "But after her meeting." I roll my eyes as Eunbi unnie and Chaewon unnie is giving me their teasing smile. Before making my way here at Yuri's place, Alex actually volunteered to drive me here but the office that she will be having a meeting and Yuri's place are both on the opposite direction so I declined her kind offer.

 

All of us gathered inside the dinning area and kitchen area of Yuri's apartment. Chaeyeon unnie and Alex arrived together earlier both carrying plastic bags. They said they will cook for us - Chaeyeon unnie will be making tteokbokki and chicken while Alex will make pasta, burger pattie and cream shrimp that Yujin and Hyewon unnie always mention in the group chat. We watched as the two moved around the kitchen working as a team to prepare good food for us. 

"Who wants to taste the tteokbokki?" Everyone raised their hand eager to taste Chaeyeon unnie's tteokbokki. 

"Miss Desert Fox do you want to taste the pasta?" Alex smiled at me holding a spoon waiting for me to say yes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter