-14-

Tulips And Baby's Breath [Minju X Original Character]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnies let's go!" Wonyoung stood in the middle of the living room with her duffle bag resting on the floor. The girls rushed out of their rooms excited on where they are going. After their breakfast Eunbi told them to pack clothes as they are going somewhere. They are clueless to where they are going except Eunbi of course, Sakura and Alex.

"The bus is already here unnies!" Wonyoung exits the beach house followed by them. Minju saw Alex standing beside the bus talking with Sakura and Eunbi. The tall girl is wearing simple white shirt, denim shorts that shows off her long legs, pair of sneakers and her hair freely falling above her shoulders. The way she brushed her hair makes Minju's breath to hitch and it's not helping how attractive the tall girl is as she wears her sunglasses her left hand tucked on her pocket.

"This is not the time to drool over Alex unnie." Minju snapped her head to her right side. Chaewon and Hyewon then turns their head to Minju making the latter to blush.

"We get it that you are so in love with unnie..."

"I am not in love with Alex." Hyewon got cut off by the blushing madly Minju.

"Okay let me rephrase it." The latter adjusted the strap of her duffle bag. "We get it that you like Alex unnie too much."

"Oh my gosh." Minju mumbled shaking her head.

"But admit it." Chaewon grinned. "As soon as you walked out of the house and saw unnie you were like gawking at her."

"I am not gawking." Minju defended herself but the two girls just shrugged their shoulders tailing Minju approaching the bus. When Minju glanced at Alex she's not sure if the older girl throws her a glance since she's wearing a sunglasses. She's actually glad about that- she knows just by one look of the older girl her cheeks will be blushing mess again and her heart will beat erratically.

"Since everyone is settled and ready to go." Eunbi stood at the center isle of the bus looking at her members. "Alex, Sakura and I planned about this way ahead even before we flew here." She let out a proud smile but her eyes remained glued to Minju.

"Alex told us about Minju wanting to try two things and Sakura and I thinks this trip is the perfect time to do it." Everyone turns their attention to Minju who is sitting at the far end of the bus while Alex just smiled sitting next to Yujin. The younger girl can't help but to smirk at Alex.

"I hope everyone is up to do cliff diving and sky diving." Everyone cheered but Minju blushed madly. She can't believe that Alex planned something for her- well for everybody and she appreciates it.

"And also for two days let's explore the other part of the island!"

The girls arrived at the resorts welcomed by the staffs warmly. Sakura, Eunbi and Alex thought it would be best to book the biggest suite at the resorts for safety purposes. The suite has three bedrooms- two rooms has two california king sized beds and the other room also has two california king bed and one double bed each room has bathrooms. There is a living room and kitchen and the view outside is breath taking.

After their tour of the suite the girls changed into their swimming attires excited for cliff diving. Minju can't help but to keep on glancing at Alex. She haven't found the right timing to thank the latter by reaching out to Sakura and Eunbi just to plan about doing what she wanted to do for so long. All she can do is let out a deep sigh glancing at Alex who is having a conversation with Yena and Yujin.

"Maybe I can thank her later." She thought following her members as Eunbi asked everyone to gather up before they leave.

With life vest on the girls faced Nako. Since the shortest has a very serious phobia of heights she volunteered to wait at them at the boat and to make sure their things are safe.

"You sure you don't want me to stay with you?" Yena pouted making Nako to roll her eyes. "What? I just wanted to make sure you will not feel bored." She defended.

"Don't use Nako unnie as an excuse unnie." Yujin chuckled. "You can just say you can't jump off the cliff." They all let out a laugh remembering how Yena tends to be a scaredy cat even bluffing about not being scared to anything.

"We understand if you can't jump off the cliff." Alex spoke, Minju looked at the older girl. The tall artist pulled Yena by the shoulder patting her head. The latter is wearing a white sleeveless shirt, underneath is a sporty bikini top paired with her beach shorts.

"It's fine to be scared." Alex teases chuckling at Yena's reaction. Pulling away from the older girl she grabbed a life vest wearing it.

"Let's go and I will show you guys that I am not scared." They all watched as Yena marched away towards the bamboo stairs leading to the cliff. The others followed with Alex looking at Minju then to Nako.

"Are you sure you're alright waiting in the boat?" She helped the shorted girl wearing her life vest making sure it fits the shortest girl perfectly. Minju watched as Alex helped the shortest same aged friend smiling at the warm sight.

"I am sure unnie." Nako looks more cuter with the life vest and with Alex still helping her.

"Okay we will be back don't worry." Taking a step back they watched as Nako runs towards the boater helping her to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter