-11-

Tulips And Baby's Breath [Minju X Original Character]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minju's POV

 

"Where should we go?" Yuri asked her eyes twinkling with excitement. We all cleared our schedule for a week just to spend a summer together. The Japanese members are also joining another reason why we are looking forward for this trip. 

"How about Busan?" Yena unnie asked looking around. 

"We spent last summer in Busan." Hyewon unnie pouted. "Let's go somewhere else." 

"How about in Japan?" Chaeyeon unnie butted in. "I mean we haven't gone to Japan together for vacation, we are always there for work." Seeing everyone's smile I think we just agreed on where we are all going. 

We spent two hours just talking on activities we can do in Japan, in Okinawa beach to be exact. We also even made an itinerary just for this vacation. 

"Should we invite Alex?" Eunbi unnie asked looking at me. Everyone did the same their eyes locked to me. 

"Why are you guys looking at me?" I asked confused on their action. 

"Well you should call Alex unnie and invite her." Chaewon unnie pointed at me using the pen that she's holding. Right! Everyone knows about my feelings for the older girl. They are always asking me to do something when Alex is involved like inviting her to go out with us or call her to ask her about things they wanted to know like where is the best tteokbokki place. 

"Go unnie call Alex unnie." Wonyoung said with a cute voice. Heaving a sigh I picked up my phone to call Alex. 

"Put it on speaker mode." Hyewon unnie instructed and I do as she says. I put the phone on speaker mode, it took only a few rings before Alex picked up the phone. 

"Hey Miss Desert Fox." My members giggled giving me a teasing smile moving closer to listen. 

"Hey Alex." I greeted back. "I am actually here in Eunbi unnie's place." 

"Oh really? Please tell everyone I say hi." I can't help but to laugh when my members starts speaking some are even waving as if Alex can see them. 

"Yah Alex! Next time come to my house to hangout." Eunbi unnie said giving me a quick glance. "But of course with Minju because I don't want her to get jealous." My eyes widen with what she said - Alex on the other hand chuckled. 

"Sure next time, I will also bring my gift for you." Unnie's eyes sparkled, they all know how generous Alex is when it comes to giving gifts. They are shock when they found out how expensive the film camera she gave me but they are more shock how much her flower paintings costs. 

"Anyways Minju unnie wants to say something." Yujin said moving closer to my phone. 

"Really? What is it?" I can hear the eagerness on the artist's voice. 

"Well we are actually planning on going to Japan for a week long vacation." I my dry lips before continuing. "We decided to go to Japan and we are wondering if you could come with us?" I bit my lower lip, there is a few seconds paused. "I mean of course if you are not busy with work or other stuff." I let out a nervous laugh. I started blabbering and my members were amused to see it Yuri started taking a video, I tried to stop her but I continue blabbering - nervous for some reason. It's not like I am asking Alex out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter