-12-

Tulips And Baby's Breath [Minju X Original Character]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minju keeps on brushing her hair down using her hands visibly nervous for some reason. Her members noticed it making them to roll their eyes or chuckle at her actions. They are waiting Inside the airport lounge for Alex and also for their flight.

"Minju relax will you." Chaewon patted her head. "You look great, as always." The older girl tries to calm Minju down. "Your hair looks perfectly fine."

"We know you haven't seen Alex for a few days but girl you need to calm down." Hyewon shakes her head. "It's not like you haven't seen her for years." To ease the latter's nerves her members either teases her like they usually do or will engage in some conversation with Minju regarding the film camera that is hanging around her neck. The smile on Minju's face is huge and bright and her members can see how Alex can put a smile on the latter's face even with just mentioning the taller girl's name.

"Alex unnie!" Everyone stopped looking at Wonyoung who excitedly stood up followed by Yujin and Yena making their way to the new comer. Following the trio with her eyes Minju can't help but to smile seeing Alex. The latter is of course wearing the denim jacket that she gave her, a white simple tee paired with jeans and sneakers - a typical get up of Alex. Minju was rooted on her spot her eyes can't take away from the latter who was being sandwiched in a hug from Yena, Yujin and Wonyoung, laughing as she brushed her hair away from her face before hugging them back.

"Hey guys." Alex smiled looking around at the girls before her eyes landed to Minju giving the latter a soft smile.

"Since everyone is here how about we order now?" Hyewon pouted. "I am starving." The statement made Yuri to roll her eyes.

"Unnie you're always starving." The two started bickering with a little skit of course - that is a very normal sight for the whole Iz*one and an amusing sight for Alex.

"Okay how about I order." Alex raised her hand stopping Yuri and Hyewon from bickering. "Type your orders in my notes." Opening her phone she gave it to Hyewon who quickly typed in her order. One by one the girls takes turn from typing on Alex's phone with whatever food they wanted to eat while waiting for their flight.

"How are you"? Minju heard Alex spoke next to her. Turning to Alex she can't help but to let out a smile.

"I am good." She answered eyes looking straight into the latter's hazel eyes. "How about you? How was your trip with the triplets?"

"It's fun, chaotic and tiring." Minju just wanted to listen to Alex speaks. The older girl starts telling her what activities they did from swimming, boat riding, checking out restaurants around town and even trekking but Minju can't focus on what's the older girl is saying she just looked at Alex happy that they will spend the whole week together.

"Unniedeul!" Both Wonyoung and Yujin yelled as soon as they saw the three Japanese girl standing at the parking lot of the airport. They chose to meet up at the parking lot to have a more private meeting place. Back inside the airport they were escorted by securities as the news of the girls flying to Japan was exposed after they were spotted at the airport in Korea earlier. The girls followed the two youngest members with Minju not forgetting to pull Alex with her.

"Woah!" Sakura even though being trapped in a group hug together with Nako and Hitomi saw Alex. "Unnie! You are indeed tall!" How Sakura speaks plus with her wide eyes made everyone laugh. They went on with greetings and short catch up evidently happy to see each other again. Some girls even teared up a little especially Chaeyeon.

At the shuttle bus the girls are already settled down with Alex helping the driver with loading everyone's luggage.

"Unnie might melt." Suddenly Nako sat down next to Minju, Hitomi's head popped next to her's and Sakura sitting in front of them also looking outside the window.

"Woah Minju!" Sakura exclaimed, like how she usually does. "You got yourself a beautiful girlfriend." That made the younger girl to blush.

"What are you saying unnie? She's not my girlfriend, we are just friends." The three girls rolled their eyes.

"Not yet." Nako raised her index finger. "Alex unnie is not YET your girlfriend." Giggling she nudged Minju, the latter can't help but to blush. Not only the Korean members are teasing her but now the three Japanese girls are joining them.

"That is very impossible to happen." She sigh. "I don't even know if she likes me." Suddenly Wonyoung who is sitting at the back spoke.

"The way Alex unnie looks at you unnie I am sure she likes you." Turning their heads to Wonyoung the youngest shrugged her shoulder. "What?"

"And when did you start talking about things like that huh?" Yena who is sitting next to Wonyoung asked her hands on her hips. "You are still a baby."

"But I am turning seventeen." The youngest protested.

"But still." Yujin exclaimed. "You are still the baby." That made them laugh. Everyone takes turns teasing not only Wonyoung but also Yujin. Soon Alex enters the bus followed by the driver.

"Unnie you can sit here." Nako stood up pointing at the seat next to Minju. "I'll be sitting next to Yul." With that she plopped down next to Yuri grinning at the artist.

"It's so hot outside." Minju pulled out a pack of cooling wipes from her bag.

"Here wipe off your sweat and remove your jacket." Sakura giggled leaning her head to Chaeyeon's shoulder. Removing her denim jacket she let Minju grabbed it while she wiped her neck exhaling at the cooling feeling. The bus finally drove off with Alex leaning her back against the backrest of her seat feeling all cool down.

"Daebak!" Everyone is at awe, they are all standing outside the beach house. The house is a huge two storey beach house. Sakura, Hitomi and Nako all wen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter