-3-

Tulips And Baby's Breath [Minju X Original Character]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minju's POV

 

I hurriedly closed the door of my room after excusing myself telling them that I will just change into more comfortable clothes but to be honest I will just call my members or more over I will call Chaewon unnie. 

"Unnie!" I whispered yell as soon as she answers the call. 

"What's wrong? Did something happened?" She asked worriedly but I was curious as to why there are a lot of voices. Pulling the phone away from my ear I just found out I actually called at our group chat. 

"Yah Kim Minju what happened?" I heard Eunbi unnie's voice. 

"Unnie? Unnie answer us!" Yujin followed and the rest are panicking. Plopping down the bed I sigh. 

"Guys I am fine." I said. 

"Then why do you sound so... You know like something happened?" Chaeyeon unnie asked and I can picture her worried expression. 

"Do you guys remember the girl I talk about?" 

"The stranger in the coffee shop?" Wonyoung stated earning a hum from me. 

"What's up with her?" Hyewon unnie asked yet again I let out a sigh. 

"She's here in my house." There are a few seconds of completely silence. "Are you guys still there?" Then suddenly they all spoke all together not letting me explain why she's in my house. 

"Guys guys wait!" Thank god for Yuri. "Let's listen to Minju first."

"Apparently Ms. Stranger is actually our new neighbor and she helped my mom earlier with carrying the groceries and you all know how mom is like a social butterfly right?" They hummed as a yes. "So she invited her over for dinner." 

"Oh my gosh Minju it must be fate!" Nako squeal. 

"Yeah I mean what are the odds of having that stranger be your new neighbor." Hitomi followed and it's evident in their voice that they are excited, well everyone is while I am internally freaking out for some reason. 

"But what does Ms. Stranger's name?" Chaewon unnie asked and all of my members stopped talking. 

 

"Alex Lee." 

 

The dinner is surprisingly not awkward, I expected that I would feel awkward but then again I feel comfortable like what I felt back in the coffee shop. 

"I actually met her once." Alex said pertaining to me. "She kindly shares her table at the coffee." My mom looked at me in surprise then to Alex. 

"Wow that's amazing to know." Again the two became engrossed to their topic until my mother asked her what she do for a living. 

"I am a graphic designer, sometimes I do game developing and takes commission for drawings." I almost forgot her notebook. I stood up excusing myself for a second to grab her black notebook returning to the dinning area. 

"I think this is yours." I said handing the notebook, as soon as she saw what I am holding her eyes twinkles in delight. Of course even I know that this notebook belongs to her as Chaewon unnie and I saw the picture that was kept inside the notebook I acted as if I didn't know. 

"I thought I lost this forever." She said taking her notebook with her two hands. "Thank you Minju-ssi." She beamed yet again I found myself admiring her smile as she just looked at me. 

"Thanks again for the dinner Auntie." Alex bowed to my mother. 

"Oh it's nothing." Mom chuckled patting her shoulders. "I hope you can join us again."

"I will not decline any invitation." She then turn her attention to me making me raise my brow. "Minju-ssi thank you again for this." Lifting her right hand she's holding the black notebook that I gave back to her. "I thought I really lose this." 

"You don't have to thank me." I said giving her a lip tight smile. 

"Anyways I'll be heading now thank you again." She gave us another bow with mom walking Alex to the door, before Alex could exit she throw me one last look smiling at me before walking away. I quickly run towards my room picking up my phone to leave a message to our group chat. 

 

'She just left...'  I said and next thing I knew they are calling through video. 

"Spill!" Yujin excitedly said, one by one my members face pop out of the screen asking how the dinner went. 

"It's actually surprisingly fine." I said. "I did not felt awkward or uncomfortable just like the last time." I truthfully said. "Like she has this way to make people comfortable around her." Laying down my bed I let out a sigh. "And I also gave her the notebook she's very happy to have it back." As I expected they bombarded me with questions. 

"How old is she?" Nako asked again she, Hitomi and Sakura unnie are hanging out again. 

"She's actually same age as Eunbi unnie." 

"A chingu!" We all chuckled at Eunbi unnie's statement. 

"But even though she's older she doesn't want to be called unnie, she prefers Alex." I unknowingly smile remembering her little pout when I called her unnie. "Just Alex." I mumbled. 

"I guess Ms. Stranger will be a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter