-18-

Tulips And Baby's Breath [Minju X Original Character]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's a routine. Alex will pick up Minju from her work or Minju will drop by to Alex's office or sometimes wait for the older girl to return home surprising her everytime with food that they can share. To say that the couple is happy is an understatement, they are both in cloud nine when they are with each other.

Alex leaned her body against her black jeep waiting outside the studio. Minju just finished her photoshoot for one magazine and based on the latter's manager they are on their way out. When the door opens she pushed herself off her car waving at Minju's manager go got out first of the studio followed by other staff and lastly Minju who is talking to her hairstylist.

"Alex!" Minju's manager called catching the latter's attention. Snapping her head to her manager she followed the direction where she's looking to see Alex already making her way towards them. Alex is wearing a black cardigan, underneath is a plain white v-neck shirt tucked in her black slim suit pants and her Dr. Martens 1461 while Minju is rocking a long sleeved white shirt tucked in her simple jeans and sneakers her hair let loose.

"Hey guys." The artist greeted smiling widely at them.

"Here to pick up Minju?" The manager asked as if she doesn't have any idea that Alex will be there. The latter nodded her head. "Okay be careful you two." Minju stood next to Alex nodding at her manager. They shared a few words before they parted their ways. Alex as a gentle woman that she is- she opened the door for Minju surprising her with a bouquet of purple lilac sitting at the passenger seat. Turning around Minju saw Alex grinning at her. She wanted to give Alex a hug but stopped herself. Grabbing it she got in the car giving the flowers a smell smiling widely. Not only Alex surprised her with flower on the car but the latter even sent foods for all the staff at the photoshoot earlier which everyone is thankful for.

"Thank you!" As soon as Alex closed the door Minju welcomed her with a hug.

"You are more than welcome." Wrapping her arms around Minju she caressed her head closing her eyes at the warmth that Minju is giving her.

"Thank you for the foods and these flowers." Pulling away from the hug Minju gave the flowers another sniff before leaning her back at the backrest of the passenger seat relaxing her body.

"It's nothing." Leaning her body on her seat Alex leaned her head a little looking at Minju. "You were very busy this week and I thought that you need a little surprise to reward your hard work."

"Aren't you spoiling me too much?" That made Alex to laugh.

"Baby you deserve to be spoiled." Reaching for Minju's hand she lifts her hand giving it a gentle kiss on the knuckles. "Plus I still have another surprise for you."

"If you continue doing that I might get use to these."

"And by this you mean?" Wearing their seatbelts the older girl turns in the engine.

"You picking me up for work, those surprises, these flowers and you know dates." Minju watched as the older girl drive off her eyes focused on the road.

"Well you should get used to these Miss Desert Fox because I will always spoil you with these." Alex's right hand reached for Minju's entwining their hands together. "I want to spoil you because you deserves it."

The car halt in front of a building. Turning her head to look at Alex she saw the latter smiling widely at her.

"Let's go." She excitedly said unbuckling her seatbelt not even waiting for Minju's reaction. The fox eyed girl followed Alex jogging towards the passenger seat unbuckling her seatbelt. As Alex opened the door for her they both walked towards the entrance but Alex didn't forget to bring her camera and well Minju have her film camera everytime the two of them goes out.

"So what are we doing here?" Minju asked glancing at Alex who can't stop smiling.

"You'll soon find out." The fox eyed girl saw Alex waved at someone. Following the direction where Alex is looking she saw the triplets that's Alex's friends.

"Minju!" The three excitedly greeted Minju not even acknowledging the tall girl. Of course Alex knows that the trio idiots- what she calls them are just teasing her. Alex watched as the trio gave Minju a warm hug that the latter returned with a smile made Alex happy. Seeing Minju getting along with someone that is close to her heart gives her this warm feeling inside.

"Everything set?" She asked holding Minju's hand.

"Everything is perfect Al." Daehan, the oldest of the triplets said giving her a thumbs up. Actually Alex prefers calling the triplets Three Idiots than their name Daehan, Minguk and Mansae. The triplets has the same name as the famous Song triplets.

"Everything is working as planned and I think Minju will like it." The youngest of the triplets said giving the fox eyed girl a playful wink. With that it made Minju more curious as to what Alex have up in her sleeves.

"You two go and enjoy your date." Minju felt Alex gently squeezed her hand. They both made their way to the door with Alex opening it. Minju's eyes widen. The whole room was decorated with beautiful projected lights.

"I really want to visit Teamlab with you when they were still open here in Seoul." Their pace is slow with Minju looking around in amusement. "But too bad they are close for now."

"But how..."

"I used some connections." Alex grinned. The effect the projected lights gave Minju makes her heart skip a beat. "I asked the triplets to help me to surprise you with this and mind you they are so willing to help." Letting go of Minju's hand she let the latter to look around. Grabbing her camera she turns it on taking some pictures of Minju. At times like this she's very thankful to have some connections and surprising Minju with this makes it all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter