-10-

Tulips And Baby's Breath [Minju X Original Character]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minju's POV

 

I checked myself in the mirror making sure I look great or at least good. Alex invited me to go to this exhibit that her friends organized. The exhibit is exclusively for the people who received the invitation but will soon open to the public. After I figured out my feelings for Alex I tried to match up her action especially when she did something sweet to me but I am trying my best to act cool but always fail. How can I calm down when Alex always do something sweet though!?

"Minju, Alex is here." Mom knocked in the door making me give myself one last look. Grabbing my ourse and my phone I exit the room to see Alex wearing a black cardigan underneath is a white shirt tucked in her jeans. On the other hand I wore a black dress. I blushed as our eyes met with Alex letting out a smile. 

"Wow." She said. "Miss Desert Fox you look more stunning tonight."

"Thank you." I tried to hide my blushing cheeks by turning towards my mother's direction. "Mom we will be going now." We bid goodbye to mom who told us to enjoy the night. I exit the apartment first followed by Alex. 

"Thank you for agreeing to come with me even though you are tired with your schedules." Alex pressed the down button of the elevator standing next to me. 

"I was the one who supposed to say thank you." I said glancing at her. "Thank you for inviting me." 

"I've been meaning to ask you to come with me to the exhibit for quite sometime now but I was holding back seeing how you are always busy with your work." 

"Well it's weird to say but I will always make time to you." Okay so my members just told me to be lowkey hinting Alex about my feelings but not to the extent that I am basically confessing to her. They keep on repeating what Alex said to me that always follow my heart and here I am taking little steps. It seems like it does have an effect on her, I saw her cheeks blushed letting out a shy smile looking down, scratching her forehead. 

"Then I should make this date memorable and fun." 

 

As a gentlewoman as she is Alex offered me her arm which I gladly took. We made our way inside the building - we were.welcomed by a guard wearing a suit greeting both of us. 

"Good evening Miss Lee." The large guy greeted Alex turning his gaze to me. "Good evening Miss Kim."

"Good evening you look great!" Alex high five the guy who let out a grin dusting off his shoulders. 

"Thank you I need to look great since this is a big event." They share a couple of words before we headed deeper inside. My eyes sparkles seeing different artworks displayed inside. 

"Do you want champagne?" My date asked me resting her hand on top of mine. 

"Sure." I answered. Alex gracefully got two glasses of champagne giving one to me. 

"How do you know the artists?" I asked sipping on my champagne. 

"Well three artists here are my friends, childhood friends to be exact and when they found out I am into art too they hook me up and introduced me with other great artists." Every artwork here is breath taking. She will ask me what's my perspective or point of view about the piece then she will tell me how she see the artwork. As we walked around Alex was being greeted by different artist with her introducing me as her date making me blush. They all tell me that they are a fan of our group hoping that I would enjoy my visit here. 

 

"Alex!" As we looked at this one sculpture made out of metal someone called Alex's name. We both turn to the source of the voice to see three men excitedly making their way to us. 

"Hey guys!" Alex was enveloped in a group hug earning a groan. I stepped aside letting them to catch up. "Oh my gosh I can't breathe!" She gave one guy with man bun a punch in the stomach that successfully releases her from the hug. 

"It's been long!" He said. 

"Come on it's only been three months don't overreact." She roll her eyes. "Anyways guys I would like you to meet my date Kim Minju." Alex wrapped her arm around my shoulder pulling me closer to her. "Minju these are my friends the three idiot." They introduced themselves and it turns out they are triplets and good friend of Alex even before she left Seoul. They are funny actually and keeps on teasing Alex. Since they are basically tall they keep on messing her hair but the latter always elbows their stomach or pinch their side. 

"This is the first time Alex brought someone with her in any occasion." One of the triplets said, instead of looking at the sculpture in front of us we both are looking at two of his brothers annoying Alex. "I can say that you must be important to her as she brought and introduces you to us." He has this smile - a brotherly smile. They all looks like adore Alex so much. 

"Alex may always smile but she's fragile and have her moments where she's not fine." Suddenly he bows to me. "I don't want this to come out as burdening you but please take care of our Alex." He smiled at me. 

 

"Tulips." I read on the artists name displayed just outside this makeshift room. Out of all the artwork here the works of Tulips looks like the most visited and anticipated one as many people are lined outside. 

"This artist seems famous." I whispered to Alex walking past the people lined up waiting for their turn to get inside. I noticed how we are walking towards the entrance. "We are not lining up?" I asked giving Alex's arm a little tug. 

"No." She said. "We don't need to line up." The guy guarding the entrance opened the curtain gesturing for us to enter. 

"Wow." That's the first word I said as soon as we step foot of the room. There are bunch of paintings and all of them are flower paintings but one caught my eyes. 

"Baby's breath flower." Alex hummed as a yes. I took my time studying the painting and for some reason I feel like I've seen this kind of art style. 

"Ah Alex great timing!" A lady wearing an expensive looking dress approached us giving the taller girl a kiss on the cheek. As she pulled away her eyes diverted to me. "Oh you have a company." 

"Miss Choi this is Kim Minju." Alex introduces me. "Minju this is Miss Choi one of the organizers of this exhibit." 

"It was pleasure to meet you." Miss Choi gave my hand a handshake. "You look prettier in person." 

"Indeed." Alex looked at me smiling gently. 

"Anyways I was looking for you." She excitedly said. "Many people

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter