-4-

Tulips And Baby's Breath [Minju X Original Character]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minju's POV

 

I can't fight the smile on my face. We are here at the roof top of my apartment complex having a barbecue party it's a shame that three members are missing and that is the Jline but of course they promised that they will call us later after Sakura unnie's schedule. 

"Yah Yujin stop eating the meat!" Yena unnie suddenly yelled hitting Yujin's arms munching on the meat that Chaeyeon unnie and Eunbi unnie just grilled. 

"But I am hungry." The second youngest protested with a cute pout, we can't help but laugh at the banter that we misses the most. Yena unnie belongs to the unnie line but actually we all agree that she really belongs to the maknae line on how she moves. 

"Anyways Alex unnie will join us right?" Wonyoung asked holding the bowl of lettuce that she washed from the faucet located here at the roof top. One of the things I like at our apartment complex is there is a grill already installed here and several tables that the tenants can use anytime they wanted. 

"Yeah she just ran some errands but she said that she will be joining us and even promised to bring ice cream." Hyewon unnie answered. You see the gamers in the group is already close with Alex after regularly playing games with her. 

"Assa!" Wonyoung cheered. "Ice cream!" Shaking my head I wiped the table with the wet wipes that I got from Chaewon unnie's bag wiping the table clean. After a few minutes the door to the roof top opened revealing Alex wearing a black jacket, white tshirt paired with jeans holding a plastic bag probably containing the ice cream that she promised. It's funny how my members became close to her while me - her neighbor still feeling shy around her. 

 

"Unnie!" Yuri, Wonyoung and even Yena unnie ran towards Alex welcoming her with a hug. "You came!" Wonyoung shows her aegyo already clinging to Alex. 

"Well I promised you that I will be joining." It still amazes me how she always maintains that smile on her face. I wonder if her cheeks hurt from smiling all the time. "I also bought ice cream." She gave the plastic bag to Yena and let Yuri and Wonyoung pull her towards the table where I am sitting. 

"Hi Minju-ssi." She greeted me with a smile taking off her jacket. I just realized that Alex has small tattoos on her arms not only in her slim and slender fingers. 

"Hi Alex-ssi." I return the greeting bowing at her a little. We just sat there, my members told her to just seat back and relax while they do the grilling and even washing the remaining vegetables. 

"How are you?" She asked her eyes already looking at me. 

"I am good." She nods waiting for me to speak more. "A little busy but I can manage." Since she's sitting on my left side I have the full view of her dimple on her right cheek. 

"That's good to hear, just always take care of yourself and always drink vitamins to boost your immune system and to avoid catching a cold." All I did was nod my head still feeling shy around her. It's not that I don't like talking with Alex or what but it's just that I think she's too cool and I might just bore her out. "I just noticed something." I turn to look at her, Alex is watching my members foolong around especially Yena unnie and Yujin annoying our members. 

"We know each other for quite sometime now but you haven't spoken more than ten words to me in one sentence." My eyes widen this is the first time I saw her with serious face in deep thought. "Do you perhaps doesn't like me?" When she turns to meet my eyes I felt my cheeks heats up. 

"Am I a little feeling close to you and your mom?" She furrowed her brows a little waiting for my answer. 

"I uh..." I actually doesn't know what to say. Am I giving her this vibe that I don't like her?

"I'm just kidding." I blinked a couple of times, Alex let out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter