-1-

Tulips And Baby's Breath [Minju X Original Character]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Minju woke up from her peaceful slumber. It's been months since Iz*one disbanded but she still not used of waking up in a quiet apartment. After the disbandment she decided to stay at her parents house thinking it might help her from being too sad or thinks too much about her former group that she dearly loves the most. Sighing she sat up on her bed looking at her room, her new room. When she came back to her house her parents let her use her older brother's former room after he moved out. 

 

"Good morning." She let out with a sigh before lifting the blanket off her body. Hopping off her bed she stretches her body hearing a few cracks letting out a groan. She quickly tidy up her bed grabbing her phone to see bunch of messages from her group chat to with her members making her smile. At least even after months of being away from each other they still maintain a tight relationship. She typed a message greeting everyone a good morning. Even in group chat they can be chaotic always sending Minju a warm feeling inside. 

 

Phone in hand still chatting with her members she exits her room and to the kitchen to see her mother cooking. 

 

"Good morning mom." She greeted approaching the older woman to give her a kiss on the cheek. 

 

"Good morning." She smiled at Minju. "Go and take a seat this will be done soon." Taking a seat she suddenly felt that sadness again. She's used of being alone before, she's used with being by herself but after spending two and a half years with her members Minju doesn't even know how to be alone again. She said it before and she's always thinking about it, she became confident and outgoing thanks to her sisters. 

 

Nothing to do Minju made herself busy scrolling through her phone finding something that could entertain her. Her attention was caught when she saw an article about a newly opened cafe. Pushing herself from her bed she walked towards her closet picking up clothes, she decided she wanted to try it out to kill time and entertain herself. She quickly went to the bathroom after picking up a simple clothes trying not to catch any attention. After all she still came from a well known group their slogan When we became one everyone pays attention they really lived for that. 

 

"Mom I'm heading out but I will be back before dark." Minju announced wearing her shoes. 

 

"Okay just be careful and update me wherever you are huh."

 

"Yes!" With that Minju exits their apartment walking towards the elevator. 

 

 

Minju's POV

 

 

 

Sitting at the corner of the coffee shop I let out a sigh. This place gives a very relaxing and cozy feeling. There are a lot of people but I am lucky I manage to find a vacant table. I got myself a frappe and a slice of cake loving the peace inside. Turning my body a little to where my bag is seated I pulled out a book that Chaewon unnie gave me, she recommended this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter