Chapter II

A Change Of Heart (WinRina x WinNing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let's go shopping after class." Giselle said. 


"Bingo!" Karina exclaimed happily which made them look at her. "I was thinking of a reason to tell my dad so he won't pick me up later on."


"Why can't you just tell him not to pick you up?" Lia asks her.


"Why? You gonna hang out with Jeno?" Giselle added with a tease on her face.


"Yeah." Karina shortly answered and they all kinda . "Would it be okay if I tag him along?" 


"Of course!" 


"What about you two?" Ningning asks Winter and Ryujin. "Will you come with us?"


"Uhh...actually-" Winter was cut off by Ryujin.


"That's a yes! We'd love to hang out with you girls." she flashed her smile at her before turning her gaze on Winter. "Hehe, what?"

 

 

WINTER's POV


"Wait for us before you go inside." Ning told us since Ryu and I are riding motorcycles. 


"See ya, pretty." Ryujin said before she drove off. She's such a flirt. 


It didn't take long for them to arrive since Giselle has her own car. After a short while, a guy showed up. 


"Must be her boyfriend." Ryujin told me; referring to Karina. 


"Guess, you're right. Come on, let's get inside." 


We're not really doing anything right now except for looking at stuff we won't even buy. 


"I look good with it, don't I?" Ryu asked me as she wear specs. Huh, watch me wear them cool shades. I picked one and tried it on. 


"Who's good-lookin' now?" she laughed at my cockiness, making the girls look at me. 


"Oh, wow. Cool Winter." I clicked my tongue and points a finger at Giselle. 


"Your short hair suits you well. You look very handsome." Ningning said which caused me to look at her, not saying anything. "Oh, sorry. Not to misgender you or anything." 


"Don't worry." Ryujin taps her shoulder.  "She likes being called handsome." I've seen her bite her lower lip. Is she being shy? Cute.


Anyways, after about half an hour of window shopping, Giselle said she can spot Karina's dad going our way. It made her panic to the extent that she grabbed my arm and clung onto me instead while her boyfriend pretends to be a stranger. 


"Please, just be quiet." she whispered. 


"Oh, hey, you're here!" her dad greets her. He looks like a CEO. 


"Yeah. I told you, I'll be with my friends." he waved his hand to us as a greeting. "Are you with your girlfriend?" Karina asks and his dad nods.


Girlfriend? 


"You wanna come with us?" 


"No." 


"At least, join us for dinner then I'll drop you home." her dad pursuades her.


"Fine. I'll call you when we're done." 


"Okay, make sure to tell your mom. She'll get worried about you." Karina nods her head. "See you later, princess." her dad gave her a kiss on the head which all left us in awe. 


Once he's out of sight, Karina keeps on apologizing to me. "You were the only one I can easily reach before he sees me with my boyfriend. Sorry about that." it made me chuckle.


"That's totally fine." she smiled at me before letting go of me. Ryujin kept on teasing me afterwards. She's so annoying but she's fun to be with. It's like I've been friends with her for so long. 


"You looked really cool earlier even though you're a lot shorter than Karina." Ryu teased me.


"I'm contented with my height. Thank you very much." she's laughing her off again. I swear, this werido...


"Why? What's wrong with her?" Yuna suddenly joined us. We're both looking at a crazy mess Ryujin right now. 


"Am I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter