Chapter XIII

A Change Of Heart (WinRina x WinNing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WINTER's POV


"Hey, wait for me, okay?" I said on the line.


"Okay. Keep your eyes on the road." 


Today is Saturday which means today is my date with Ningning and I honestly can't wait to see her adorable face. This week has been hell for all of us, I'm just glad it's finally over. 


"Rock and roll, Winter." I told myself before driving away.


Out of excitement, I got there in no time. While waiting for her, let me tell you about my outfit. I just wore a plain white shirt and put a denim jacket on, paired with black jeans. I'm all about being comfortable. 


When she finally showed up, surprisingly, she was wearing a plain white fitted crop top paired with jeans that matches my outfit well. It did make us smile. 


"I see we're kinda matching outfits." we both chuckled.


"You look pretty." I told her and I've seen how she lowered her head to hide her smile. Her red hair makes her beauty stand out even more. 


I was all smiley until she bragged about her new necklace, "Look what Chenle gave me. What do you think?" 


"That guy is totally into you." I said, giving her a bitter look and totally ignoring how elegant-looking the necklace is.


"I don't think so. We're just friends, I swear." she tried to convince me.


"At least for you. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't give that kind of necklace to a 'friend'." she just chuckled after I talk.


"Why are you acting like this, anyway? I just wanted to show it to you because it's pretty. Are you jealous again?"


I scoffed at her, "What do you mean jealous again? I don't get jealous." she didn't say anything afterwards but she lets out a chuckle.


Not wanting to waste time, I put her helmet on but the lock suddenly became a problem. "Damn it." I had to fix it while she's wearing it.


I didn't notice that our faces were only an inch apart because I was so focused on figuring out how to fix it. My gaze landed upon her red lips. 


I don't know if I stared at it for too long. I could see them moving but I can't hear a single thing that comes out of it. 


"Winter." I'm finally in the right mind to hear her voice. "It's already locked, you can let go of it." 


And it's actually true. I managed to lock it without even knowing how. "Oh." 


I get on my bike to cut the tension and we finally drove away. Just want to inform you guys, we changed plans from having lunch together to going in an amusement park. 


I want our first date to be memorable for the both of us and this would be a perfect place to spend our time together.


"So, you wanna try the carousel first?" I asked.


I heard her scoff, "Winter, if we're going to a place as awesome like this, you better forget about the carousel." we both laughed.


"Well, you had anything else in mind?" 


She didn't tell me what she had in mind and just dragged me with her. This girl really is one of a kind after knowing where she took me. 


"Gyro drop, huh?" I told her. People continue to scream their lungs out as I observe, watching them from below. 


"Why? Are you scared?" 


"Why would I be?"

 


NINGNING's POV


"Yah, Ning Yi Zhuo, I don't like th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter