Chapter IV

A Change Of Heart (WinRina x WinNing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          It's so good to be able to feel the cool breeze and smell her perfume as the wind blows. For some reason, I want to get used to this. This isn't the first time I get to ride a motorcycle but this is the very first time I felt good about riding it. 

 

Is it because of her motorcycle or is it because of Winter herself? 

 

"Ah, what am I even thinking?" I mumbled. 


"What?" she asked. How the hell did she even hear me? 


"Nothing." 


"Hey, Winter! Go easy on the redhead!" Ryujin on the other lane, yelled. 


"Of course!" Winter then, speeds up. I decided to put my hands on her shoulders because I got scared. 


"Yah, pabo!!" I lightly hit her back and I heard her chuckle. "Slow it down!" I told her. Maybe she realized I was being serious so she did what I said. 


Once we got to the parking lot of the mall, I saw Ryujin laughing her off. 


"Her reaction was priceless." she said but Winter didn't say anything about it. Instead, she approached me first. 


"Hey, you okay? I'm sorry." 


"You scared me." I honestly replied.


"Stop being jerks, you two. Don't ever do that again." Yeji told them.


"I'm sorry." she said again. Her puppy-like eyes were looking right at me. How could I not forgive her easily? 


"You better be." I told her. 


"Okay, future lovebirds, let's get inside." they teased us and I intentionally rolled my eyes. 

 

Hold on, did I just feel butterflies in my stomach? Ningning, what is this? 

 

I was distracted for a moment until Winter asks, "They'd make a great couple, don't you think?" 


The two were being silly, playfully pushing each other like kids. I nodded my head, "Yeah." 


We continue to walk and search for somewhere to eat but it's like time has slowed down when I looked at her side profile. Her hair is perfectly fine, she's got these tired yet so attractive eyes, a cute nose, and pinkish lips. 

 

I'm not gay, am I? 

 

As I question my uality in my head, I suddenly had the urge to ask about her past relationships. "Winter, just curious..." she looked at me. "Have you dated anyone before?" 


"No." she quickly answered and it made my eyes wide open. 


"For serious?" 


"It was just some typical hook-ups then that's it." she said. I was left speechless for a moment that it made her chuckle and explain herself further. "I don't like being committed in a relationship." 

 

Red flag alert.

 

"Oh...I honestly didn't expect that." 


"Why? Because I look like an innocent child?" she chuckles again.


She then, leans down to whisper in my ear, "Wanna be my next victim, baby girl?" that deep stare and smirk of hers made me gulp.

 

I swear to God, if she doesn't stop by now, my heart would. 

 

I was panicking inside when she suddenly laughed out loud. The two even stopped on their tracks to look at her. "I was just kidding! Oh, you should've seen your face, Ning." 


"What??? Yah!" I was slapping her arm as much as I can. Now, it's the two of us being playful. 


"You really believed me, didn't you?" she's got this teasing look on her face. I want to bite her cheeks so hard to avenge myself from embarrassment. 


"No, I didn't!" 


"I know your heart stopped, Ningie~" she ran towards the two.


"Come back here!!"

 

                                      ¤¤¤

 

"I'll work with her for our UTS activity next week. How about you guys?" Yeji asks once we get to order. 


"Yeah, sorry, buddy. Yeji won my heart." Ryujin apologized to Winter.


"You ." Winter replied. I'm sure she meant that as a joke. "Can you be my partner or do you have one already?" she turned to me. 


"Actually...yes." she pouted her lips. "But I'll work on it so we can be partners instead." I told her.


"Oh, you don't have to. I'll just ask another-." 


"No." I cut her off and the three of them looked at me. "It's fine, really. I'll ask Yuna to replace me." 


"Okay..." I heard her say in a low volume. 


Ryujin faked a cough and said, "Fishy~" I sent her a death glare and she immediately behaved. 


We didn't really talk much while eating except Ryujin - she's got a lot to say. Maybe she's doing that to make Yeji more comfortable since they're getting to know each other. 

 

This dude is undeniab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter