Chapter III

A Change Of Heart (WinRina x WinNing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR's POV


          After the first week of classes, you may assume that a lot had happen already. Ningning actually had gotten more comfortable around Giselle and Karina. She thought the both of them were like 'mean girls' back in high school so she didn't dare approach them or anything. It's not like you have to befriend everybody in the first place. The two found it hilarious and said that it wasn't new to them because people actually often think they really are mean because of their aura. 


"Seriously, I never thought I'd meet you guys here. I'm glad I get to be friends with the both of you." Ningning says. 


"We're actually weirdos, you just have to get to know us first." Giselle told her.


"That's right." Karina added. 


"So, do you have a boyfriend or...?" Giselle continues to ask. 


"Oh, I don't have a boyfriend. I'm not interested of having for the mean time." Ningning answered. "What about you?" 


"Yes, I have. Our boyfriends are actually friends with each other...which makes everything even nicer." 


"That's amazing! You could have a double-date or something." 


"Girl, we've done it a lot of times." 


On the other hand, Ryujin, Winter, and Yuna are eavesdropping their conversation while Lia could not give a single . She just like to sit still and look pretty. 


"Men . They should date girls like us, instead." Ryujin says, earning a playful punch from Winter.  


"They were born that way. It's not their fault for not liking girls." Winter told her. "But I agree with you, though. Dating women is much much better." the three of them chuckled at what she just said.


"Why don't you guys date each other, instead? You're both gays, anyway." Yuna asks and it cringed the hell out of the two. 


"Ew!"


"Never!" 


"Ah, I see. It's because both of you are dominant. I get it." she nodded. 


"Shut up." Ryujin told her. They continue to talk about random things until Yeji comes to approach them; Ryujin, specifically. 


"Hey, come with me. I need to go to the bathroom." she softly spoke.


Winter and Yuna has this playful look in their eyes, teasing the other one. "What's with the look, ya morons?" they laughed as Ryujin rises from seat. 


"I'll bring her back." Yeji told the two. 


"Oh, please, don't. We've had enough of her already." Winter joked. 


"Yeah, take her away from us." Yuna added. 


"Ah, I swear, I'm gonna kick your faces when I get back." Ryujin said before they walk out of the room, leaving Winter and Yuna laughing like the crackheads that they are. 

 

 

WINTER's POV


I noticed Ningning quietly drawing after she chats with Karina and  Giselle so I went to approach her. 


"Oh, a butterfly." I said as I take a look at her drawing.


"Yeah, pretty right? Wanna help me choose its colors after I draw it?" 


"Sure." her drawing is very detailed which makes it even more amazing. "When did you start drawing that?" 


"Just yesterday night." she answered, still focused on her art. "It was actually in my room. It was so pretty so I took a photo of it and started drawing it." it made us chuckle. She showed me the photo in her phone afterwards. 


"Why don't you just put its real color?" I asked. The butterfly was a blue one.


"No, that would be boring. I say, we mix our favorite colors. What do you think?" 


"That's not a bad idea. Well, what's your favorite color?"


"Mine's purpl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter