Chapter VI

A Change Of Heart (WinRina x WinNing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Did something happen to your motorcycle?" Ningning asks. 


"Dada borrowed it for a business trip." Winter answered. 


"Your dad?" 


"Uh, my mom. I call her dada." Winter explained. "I was raised by two women so I have two moms. How cool is that?" 


"Oh, yeah, I forgot." Ningning said. "Ryujin mentioned it when we hung out last week. That's awesome, Winter." 


"I know. They are the best parents in the world." 


Ningning could feel that Winter is happy with her two moms. Deep inside, she wishes she knows how it feels to grow up with loving parents.


"By the way, do you have time?" she asks again. 


"For what?" 


                                     ¤¤¤

 

"Netflix & chill, huh?" 


"I wanted to watch this since last week but I don't want to watch it alone. Thanks in advanced for seeing this with me." Ningning tells her as she eats strawberries. 


"This better be good." Winter joked. They are currently watching "Fear Street: 1994" wherein a teen and her friends take on an evil force that's plagued their notorious town after a series of brutal slayings. 


They didn't really talk much until a y scene comes up where both of the girls aggressively kiss each other. It made Winter smile seeing how the main leads were kissing.


"Why are you smiling like that?" Ningning questions. 


"Nothing." she her lower lip and shakes her head. "It's just- my body's heating up. I have to remove my jacket." 


It made Ningning gulp, feeling nervous all of a sudden. She tucked her hair behind her ear to calm herself and focused on the movie again. Thank goodness, the y scene came to an end. 


A few minutes later, Winter decided to rest her head on the redhead's lap, making her feel the same feeling again. 


"I guess, we've reached the of the movie." talking about the part where the killers haunt the teenagers. 


Ningning couldn't really pay attention to the movie because of Winter. The girl is making her panic on the inside without even trying. 

 

Is she usually like this to a friend? Ningning thought. 

 

Ningning made everything more intimate when she decided to play with Winter's hair and starts noticing her features all over again. 


"I'm getting sleepy." Winter said. 


"Why? Is the movie boring you?"


"No. It's because you're playing with my hair." that's when Ningning stopped what she was doing. 


"Why did you stop?" Winter spoke with a soft voice, questioning the redhead. 


"I thought it's making you sleepy?" 


"Do it again. I like it." 


After a few moments of playing with it, she happen to notice that Winter's eyes were already closed. That's when she had the confidence to take a closer look at her face. 

 

Why does she look like a kid when she's asleep? she thought again, leaning even more close. 

 

"So cute." Ningning couldn't help but smile at the view. 


With her eyes still closed, Winter then said - "I heard that."

 

 

NINGNING's POV


I quickly faced the TV when she talked and acted like I didn't say anything. I can hear her chuckling as she sit down.


"Enjoyed the view?" she asked, being so cocky. 


"No." I said, trying my best to keep a poker face. 


I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter