Chapter I

A Change Of Heart (WinRina x WinNing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KARINA's POV


"Mom, do you really think it's a good idea for me to go to an all-girls' school?"  


"I just know it would be best for you." I nodded my head. "Boys are distraction and they can be annoying at times, so..." she added.


"That's true. Maybe it won't be so bad?" mom just shrugged her shoulders. 


"You'll know when you get there." 


"Right." 


          Oh, should I do a short introduction? Well, my name is Kim Jimin but I prefer you call me by my nickname "Karina". My parents, Kim Junmyeon and Bae Joohyun, are divorced since I was 12. I live with my mom but dad picks me up to go wherever when he has a time. Life but I still live it the way I want to. 


"You can do anything, Rina. There's nothing to be afraid of." I cheered on myself once I sat upon the bed. 


I checked my phone to read my dad's message a few minutes ago. "Don't stay up late. I'll pick you up tomorrow. I love you." 


"Okay. Ilyt, oldie." I laughed my off even before sending him the message and it didn't take long for him to reply.


"How dare you call this good-looking young man an oldie?" he sent a photo of him afterwards and I simply replied "Eww." 


           I won't lie, I'm still hoping my parents would come back together even after all these years. Wouldn't it be nice to see two good-looking people back together? Gosh, my beauty is unmatched for some reason but too bad, I come from a broken family. You really can't have everything you want all at once in this world.


As I cuddle up in my blanket, a message from Jeno appeared on the screen. "Goodnight, beautiful. Tell me when you have time tomorrow so I could pick you up after school. Love you." 


"Sure thing, babe. Good night! Muah." my parents doesn't know that I have a boyfriend. It's not like it's a bad thing, I just want to keep it private first since Jeno is my first ever boyfriend. We've been dating for almost a year now and none of my parents have any idea about it. It's kinda sad, though, because I will be attending an all-girls' school starting next week and we won't have time to go on dates that often but we assure each other every day that everything will be fine and worth it in the end. 

 

 

WINTER's POV

(D-DAY)


"Ah, so this is where my class is." I talked to myself as I look up to see the class number. I did not hesitate to go inside since I'm not afraid and I don't get nervous around people so I'm cool with literally anything. 


I start to take a look around when I got all my things settled.


"There are so many pretty girls." is the first thought that comes to my mind. Okay, I admit, I kind of feel nervous now that I'm surrounded by these pretty girls. I can't believe I'll be with them everyday. 


"Enough with the gay thoughts, Winter." I told myself. "I should go and say hi." 


I was about to stand up when I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Hey, I'm Ryujin." she sat next to me.


"Winter." I said when we shook hands. 


"Look at all these pretty girls. Damn, I got lucky." she said which made me smirk.


"What you just said is so gay." I let out a chuckle.


"I know, 'cause I am." this girl is so bold. I could say, we'll be best of friends too soon. 


After minutes of chit-chat, a red-haired girl walks in and caught our attention. "Hi!" she happily waves her hand to I assume, her friends. 


"Girl, you look stunning!" one of her friends hyped her up then she acted all sassy. Although I find it cute, I kind of feel intimidated by them and I have no idea why.


"Let's sit over there!" one of them said and I see them getting closer to my seat. 


"Please, not here. Please, don't. Please, no." I kept on repeating inside my head. Maybe, what I said about being cool with everyt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter