The Revenge of Sekyung

Two in a Million

That was it; he was going to take Jonghyun to doctor Jung to tell him. That was probably the only way to take him seriously, he wouldn’t believe it if anyone told him either, so better be a doctor to do it.

Key smiled, watching a woman walk past him with a baby stroller, two tiny hands moving outside the white covers.

 

He was so stupid before…how could he even considerate the idea of aborting? Having a son or daughter…it was a magical thing.

The idol sighed loudly, throwing his head back, looking at the sky.

The doctor told him he was a month and half pregnant …so his clothes would get tighter from now on. Then he couldn’t keep it a secret from anyone, especially not from his mom.

 

“Ouch!”

 

Key jumped to the sound and looked behind him, a guy on the floor, he probably fell down.

Worried, he approached the person. “Are you ok?”

 

“Aigo…I hurt my knee…” The person said with a pained voice.

 

Key’s eyes widened to the girly voice. A girl in male’s clothes?

Oh well, who was he to judge people, he liked pink a lot too. “Do you need help?”

 

The girl raised her head, smiling back at him.

She was pretty but her glasses looked too big for her face. She was cute though, really cute.

Key noticed the heavy looking bags around the girl, maybe she fell from carrying those?

 

“Ah, I’m sorry, I’m so clumsy, I thought I could take all of these by myself, but they’re too heavy for me.” The girl chuckled, adjusting her cap on her head.

 

Strange, she was too girly to be a tomboy.

Amber was a tomboy but acted like one too, this girl was way too…innocent and delicate for those clothes.

Shaking his thoughts away, Key smiled to the girl. “Do you want help carrying those?”

 

Eh? Where did it came from?

He was an idol! He couldn’t just make favors to people like that! It could be dangerous! People could recognize him!

Looking at the big eyes of the girl, Key made a face. This couldn’t be dangerous in any way though.

 

The girl grinned. “Thank you oppa! I’m taking these to my grandmother’s house, it’s not too far away, I promise!”

 

Key nodded and took two bags from the girl, leaving only one bag for the girl to carry.

Strange, they weren’t heavy at all.

Oh well…

 

 


 

Behind the bushes, Minjee’s accomplice pointed the camera to the idol, taking a photo everytime the guy smiled, trying not to capture the girl’s face.

 

Ah, there. A good picture.

The man smiled to his own work and saved the image on the cellphone.

Now, send.

 

 

On the other side of the city, Sekyung’s phone rang.

She had been shopping and was currently choosing her new clothes when that delicious ringtone started to play. She had been waiting for that message for hours now.

Opening the message, the actress’s eyes sparkled when she saw a picture of Minjee and Key, side to side, the idol laughing at something she had said. Good. Good girl Minjee.

 

This was it, the first part of her plan was complete, she just needed to do her own part.

Pressing the numbers she knew by heart, she put the phone on her ear, grinning.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Hi Jonghyun.” She faked a worried voice.

 

The show was about to start.

 


 

Jonghyun and Minho were outside of the Theatre. Onew’s musical had finished and they were going to pick Taemin up since their leader was going to stay there for a little while.

The idols were in the middle of the loud, excited crowd when the lead singer’s phone started to ring.

The older male picked it up right away. “Hello?”

 

“Hi Jonghyun.”

 

Jonghyun blinked in surprise. Sekyung had stopped calling him for months now, this was a surprise.  “Hello, is everything ok?”

 

“Oh…I was about to ask you that.”

 

The singer made a face, confused, while trying to don’t get his foot smashed by an old lady in front of him. “Humm? I’m ok.”

 

“Oh…silly me…”

 

“Why are you saying that?” Jonghyun chuckled, trying to sound as normal as he could.

 

“I was worried for you.”

 

“Worried? Why?” He asked, shrugging at Minho, who was looking at him with questioning eyes.

 

“Because of your breakup with Key, obviously. I’m so sorry.”

 

What the hell?

First off, how did she know he was dating Key? And where that idea came from?!

 

“How do you know we’re together?” Jonghyun asked with a serious voice. He didn’t want their secret to spread to the media! “Who else knows about this?”

 

“Oh no, don’t worry, I just figured it out, you looked so close and the way you looked at him…I just realized it. Either way...I’m sorry…”

 

Taemin came running in their direction, babbling to Minho how great the musical was, but the taller boy made a sign for the maknae to shut up, pointing a finger to their friend.

 

“What’s going on?” Taemin asked.

 

“I don’t know, but someone found out about Key and him.” Minho whispered in Taemin’s ear, making the younger gasp.

 

“But we didn’t break up.” Jonghyun frowned. Key and him were great! They had their fights yes, but nothing too serious.

 

“No? Omo…oh.”

 

“Why are you saying that?” Jonghyun laughed. Was she crazy?

 

“Oh, I was in the park with a friend…and I saw Key with another guy…I thought you had fought…”

 

“Other guy? That’s probably Mir, Key told me he was going out with him today.” Jonghyun smiled to himself. Maybe it was Mir in the other day too… Aigo, he had been worried for nothing.

 

“Oh. Oh I see. Well…I took a photo; I’m going to send it to you ok?”

 

“There is no need. Key’s with Mir, I’m sure of it.” Jonghyun rolled his eyes. Was she trying to get him against Key?

 

The girl didn’t seem to hear though, and the other line got silent for a bit before his phone start to vibrate on his hand.

Jonghyun sighed. Why was she obsessed with his relationship anyway?

Opening the message, there was a picture of Key and a shorter male by his side dressed in navy blue clothes. The picture showed from their waist up, Key laughing at the guy.

That…wasn’t Mir. Mir was taller. Much taller.

 

“Jongie…Mir is a bit taller isn’t he…?”

 

“Yes…yes he is…” Jonghyun put his phone on his ear again, his eyes wide in confusion.

 

“I’m so sorry Jongie…if you need to talk, I’m here ok? We’re friends.”

 

“Humm..” He didn’t feel like talking. Key had lied to him. Again. He was with someone else…

 


 

“We’re here!” The girl smiled widely.

 

Key felt sorry for the poor girl, she said the lived with her grandmother and that she had to help her the best she could because the woman couldn’t get up and was always very sick.

It made him pity the girl, and now, he pitied her even more.

They were in a dark alley, in front of a really old looking door. The place gave him chills. Maybe that’s why she couldn’t afford girl clothes and wore those.

 

“Thank you for helping me.” The girl smiled sadly.

 

Eh? Her expression changed significantly. She looked so happy before.

The girl looked down in shame, her eyes shining from the tears that were accumulating on the corners of her eyes.

 

“I’m sorry…”

 

Sorry? For what?

He was about to speak when two arms grabbed him from behind, a piece of cloth covering his nose and mouth.

He wanted to scream for help but felt incredibly dizzy, a strong sleep taking over him.

 

The last thing he saw was the girl’s lips mouthing ‘sorry’.

 

 


 

She felt bad. Scratch that, she felt awful.

The man had switched clothes with her and prepared for the next part of the plan.

 

Kim Kibum was laid in an old bed with brand new sheets, unconscious.

The plan was simple, dress as a boy for the photo, gain the boy’s trust and manage to take him to the alley, get him unconscious, switch clothes with the man, take a photo of both of them with Kibum’s phone and send it, steal the phone and leave him to his fate.

 

Truth was, she never expected the boy to be so nice, so easy to talk to. Her friend had described Kibum as an ‘arrogant knows-it-all bastard’ but…the boy was so nice! She really didn’t get it…

 

Minjee was regretting everything she had done, but she knew she couldn’t go back now. It was too late.

 

Her phone rang and she picked it up right away. “Hello?”

 

“Minjee, it worked! I’m so proud of you!”

 

“Oh…” Minjee could hear her friend jump from the other line. Proud she said?...Proud of what? She did nothing to be proud of, only ashamed.

 

“I could tell by his voice, he’s confused and angry. Now let’s finish the plan, ok?”

 

“Unni…I’m not sure about this…” The girl bit her lip, her eyes falling on the unconscious boy on the bed. He looked so peaceful…poor boy.

 

“What?”

 

“He…he doesn’t look like he deserved this. He was really nice.” Minjee murmured, walking around the abandoned room. That place was creepy.

 

“Listen to me, there is no turning back, you agreed to help me, you promised.”

 

“I know but-”

 

“You know what you have to do. I’ll be forever grateful to you Minjee. You’re my bestfriend...”

 

Minjee sighed, closing her eyes, her voice shaking. “What..what do you want me to do with him then?”

 

“Leave him somewhere, I don’t really care.”

 

“Unni..that’s mean!” Minjee gasped to the icy tone of the other’s voice.

 

“…I’m sorry. Just hurry, ok? I’ll see you later. Bye.”

 

Minjee stared at her phone in surprise. Sekyung…didn’t sound the same person. She used to be a good friend…a good person. Why was she like this?

Did the fame made her like this?

 

“Hey! I’m ready here. Hand me the ’s phone.” A male voice came from behind her.

 

Minjee flinched to the rough tone of the man and ran to pick Kibum’s phone that was inside his hoodie.

 

Turning to the bed, her heart ached.

The man was lying beside Kibum, wearing the jacket that she had been wearing before, wide open to show his chest. The man had removed Kibum’s hoodie and shirt, leaving him topless, exposed.

 

Minjee felt tears on her eyes but refused to cry. This was bad. This was wrong. She did the wrong thing…

She had no right to step on other’s people’s relationships!

 

The man grabbed the idol’s phone and put it on the camera mode, aiming it at him and to the unconscious boy.

He hugged the boy close, making the idol’s head fall on his chest and faked a sweet smile, pressing the button.

 

Minjee jerked to the sound of the flash and a tear rolled down her cheek.

 

The man let go of the unconscious boy, sitting on the edge of the bed and searched through the contact’s list of the pink phone. “What was the name again?”

 

“Kim Jonghyun...” Minjee whispered, looking at the floor in shame.

 

“There is no Jonghyun in here. Oh…this one has a heart on it. Must be it.” The guy said, pressing some buttons. “Gorgeous Dinosaur<3 ? Now that’s just disgusting. Gay people are so ing weird. ”

 

The older male laughed at his own words and put Kibum’s phone on his jacket. Minjee looked at him, gapping. “What are you doing?”

 

“I’m keeping the phone! She told us to get rid of the phone anyways!” The boy shrugged. “Have you seen this ? It’s expensive! I’d have to work my off for a year to get one of these!”

 

“Then why don’t you? Why don’t you get an honest job?” Minjee asked with a small voice, adjusting her glasses on her nose.

 

“Because there will always be people like you that will need people like me.” The man grinned, picking up his things.

 

Minjee’s heart skipped a beat.

People like me…

 

“I’m not a bad person…” She whispered, looking at the floor.

 

The man laughed. “Sure you’re not. You just paid a criminal to kidnap a guy. That can get us both in prison you know?”

 

Minjee felt a shiver run through her spine. Prison.

That’s right. She committed a crime…

She helped a criminal to kidnap an innocent boy…an idol.

 

“Don’t worry, I have no intentions of texting any Gorgeous Dinosaur! I’m gonna reset the phone to make it my own! And give it another color…this pink is disgusting.” The man complained, making a face.

 

Minjee looked at the unconscious boy, still shocked with her own actions. “There is nothing wrong with it…”

 

“For girls maybe. Now, where is my money?” The older boy looked at her in expectation, crossing his arms in a gangster pose.

 

“I have it…” Minjee opened her brown bag and grabbed an envelope that Sekyung had given to her.  “Here.”

 

The man eyed her suspiciously while opening the envelope and grinned, his lips. “That’s what I’m talking about…well, bye!”

 

“W-wait! What about him?!” Minjee shouted, pointing at the sleeping boy.

 

The male sneered and shrugged. “Like I care, I did my job, I got paid, the deal is over.”

 

Minjee gaped at the man as he slammed the door after him, leaving her alone with the drugged idol.

 

What now?

 


 

Sounds of cars…birds…people talking somewhere close by…

What? What was happening?

Where was he?

It felt cold. Why was he outside? Outside where?

 

Shinee’s Almighty Key didn’t look so almighty right now. The rapper groaned in pain, his back aching from the position he was in, his neck was hurting a lot too.

Opening his eyes and moving slowly, Key stood up and looked around.

 

He was in an alley. Why was he in an alley?

Wait…that alley…

 

Memories started to run though his eyes, making him flinch. There was a girl…she bought him there and then he felt arms…and then…nothing.

 

“Oh no…” Key gasped, palming his pockets. He had been robbed. His cell phone was gone. He didn’t take his wallet with him, he was supposed walk a bit just to clear his head for a while and return home as soon as possible and now…

 

Key looked at the sky and groaned. It was night time already and his phone was gone. The innocent looking girl had robbed him! Innocent huh? Yeah right.

Key groaned in pain. He had probably been sited there for hours!

His heart was pounding loudly inside his chest. He was scared, scared of dark empty alleys, scared that someone would hurt him, scared that he would get robbed again, scared to be alone.

He wanted to call Jonghyun to pick him up so bad!

 

How was he going to explain him that he had lied to him? That he wasn’t with Mir?

Oh no…

 

Tell him the truth. All of it.

 

Yes. He needed to get back home and tell him everything, apologize for his lies, tell him about his body, tell him about the baby…

 

Key rubbed his eyes, a strong headache forming above them. He needed to call Doctor Jung…but now his cellphone was gone.

Why was this happening?!

 

Running home, Key arrived the building just before it start to rain.

It took him twenty minutes to get home since the park was in the middle of the city. His heart was racing, both from anxiously and fatigue, but he needed to do this. This was it.

 

Grabbing his keys, the idol noticed how his hands were shaking and bit his lip, trying to take deep breaths. Rotating the key on the door, a loud click was heard and he pushed the door opened.

 

Key entered the house, feeling suddenly safer.

He had been so scared after being robbed; he needed to go to the police after this.

 

“Welcome home Kibum…”

 

Key jumped to the sound of Jonghyun’s cold voice, totally alien in his ears.

 

To tell the truth…Key wasn’t expecting to be received like this. He expected everyone to be concerned about his disappearance, not…this.

The four boys sited on the couch. Taemin looked like he was about to cry, dressed on his pajamas already, sited next to Minho who was still dressed in his day clothes, looking serious, rubbing Jonghyun’s back. Onew was in the other end of the couch, next to Jonghyun, looking distressed, and Jonghyun…

 

Jonghyun’s eyes were red, his cheeks wet in tears.

 

“Jonghyun!” Key gasped, walking in his boyfriend’s direction, worry shooting inside him right away. Was Jonghyun so worried that he ended up like this? , , .

 

The rapper never saw it coming though. He had never expected the singer to get up in a jolt and throw him a look that he had never seen before. Disgust.

 

“Don’t get near me!” Jonghyun shouted loudly.

 

Key blinked in surprise, too shocked for words.

He looked at his friends, trying to get answers from them; however, the boys only looked down, avoiding his gaze.

 

“What happened?” Key asked in a small voice. He was so confused right now…

 

“You still ask that…” Jonghyun hid his face in his hand, wiping the tears. “You still ask what happened?!”

 

“Yes! Why are you screaming at me?!” Key shouted back, feeling himself get angry too. Why was he shouting like that? He had just been robbed and left in an alley and came back home to find this?!

 

“WHY?! You were caught Kibum! Enough of lying! I’m serious here!” Jonghyun cried, his eyes full of obvious hurt.

 

Hurt? Why was he hurt?

Who hurt him? When? How? How in the world was this his fault?!

Wait…enough of lying? Had he found anything about…his condition? Was it possible?

 

“I am too! Care to explain what’s happening?!” Key asked, confused by everyone’s reactions.

 

Everyone was looking at him like he had committed a crime! What the hell?!

 

Jonghyun went to pick up his cellphone from the table and shoved it on the rapper’s hands. “This happened!”

 

Key looked at the screen and his mind went blank.

What…what was this…?

How…?

Who was that…?

 

Key’s eyes widened to the photo in the cellphone’s screen.

It was him, topless, resting his head against some stranger’s chest. The guy was smiling to the photo and he was asleep. Who was this?! When did this happen?!

Key noticed a familiar jacket on the picture. The girl’s jacket…?

What? Why was the girl’s jacket it there? Why was he asleep next to some-

 

Key’s eyes widened.

A trap.

 

He fell into a trap.

It had to be it.

He was not robbed; he fell into someone’s trap!

 

“This isn’t real!” Key said in his defense. How was he even going to explain something he didn’t understand himself?!

 

“I got it…first you say that you were with Amber, now Mir… Mir never saw you today!” Jonghyun grabbed the cellphone from Key’s hands and smashed it on the ground, making Taemin jump. “BECAUSE YOU WERE CHEATING ON ME WITH SOME DUDE!!!”

 

Key’s eyes widened in shock. He had never seen Jonghyun so angry, so aggressive.

He was scared.

How was he going to explain this?

 

“Hyung…calm down…” Minho stood up and rubbed the singer’s arm.

 

The shorter boy shoved the other away, walking to the side. “Don’t tell me to calm the down! Stay out of this!”

 

Minho sighed and gave a blank look at Key. Disappointment.

But this…wasn’t his fault. He was the victim here!

 

“You didn’t understand! I don’t know that guy!” Key tried to explain, his eyes wide open in concern. He didn’t like to fight with Jonghyun, he hated this! Why could his life be any easier?!

 

“So you’re sleeping with strangers now?!” Jonghyun gave him a sarcastic, angry laugh.

 

“That’s not it!” Key shouted.

 

“Shut it Kibum! Just shut the up! I’m tired of your excuses! I’m tired of your lies! Now everything makes sense! I knew you were hiding something!” The lead singer yelled, walking in random ways through the living room.  “But I was stupid! I thought ‘no, my Key would never do something like that! He would never cheat!’, I was SO stupid!”

 

Key wanted to cry. Jonghyun was really mad, truly angry; he couldn’t stand the sound of disappointment in his voice. This was too much… “Jjong, you have to believe in me! It’s a trap! I was-”

 

“Believe in YOU?! How do you expect me to believe in you?!” Jonghyun yelled on top of his lungs, smashing everything that was on top of a table near him, making both Taemin and Key jump to the sound. “You’re a liar and a cheater!”

 

Key felt tears start to accumulate on his eyes, a strong pain growing on his chest. “I admit! I lied to you when I said I was with Amber and Mir yes, but I was not with that guy! You need to listen to me! I was in the h-”

 

“You admit it! I knew it! I ing knew it! I…I don’t understand…I thought I was making you happy…” Jonghyun whispered the last part, wiping his tears again, his body shaking.

 

“But you make me-”

 

“I was wrong. My dad was right…I was going to end up hurt because of you.” The shorter boy sobbed, leaning on the table behind him, where his laptop used to be before he threw in on the ground.

 

“Your dad?! You said you would fight for me!” Key gasped. Now he was saying his dad was right?! What the hell?!

 

“And I did! I shouldn’t have though! Look where it got me!” Jonghyun waved his arms, his eyes finally catching Key’s in a direct glare.

 

“You’re getting it all wrong!” Key felt tears run down his cheeks. He was too tired for fights, too tired to deal with this…he didn’t have the strength to fight back like he used to…

 

“Have you read the message on the photo? It said ‘Kibum was taking too long to tell you about us, so let’s hurry this.’ You were going to break up with me soon for that guy huh?” Jonghyun stared at Key, biting his lip, eyebrows frowning.

 

“What?! No!” Key gasped.

 

“STOP LYING!” Jonghyun yelled, new tears escaping his eyes.

 

Onew made a face and whispered to the others. “We better leave…”

 

Taemin looked to his hyung but didn’t move, he stayed there, quiet, small tears on his eyes, knees pressed against his chest, arms wrapped around his legs.

 

“I’m not lying! I’m not a liar!” Key defended himself, taking a few steps towards the shorter male.

 

Jonghyun approached Key as well. “You just admitted you were lying!”

 

“I have a reason!” Key cried out, feeling his chest hurt even more.

 

“And I have plenty of reasons to call you a liar! A liar, a coward, a cheater and a !” Jonghyun shouted.

 

Key’s eyes widened, tears rolling down his cheeks freely. Why…why was he saying those things..? It wasn’t fair…

 

“Jonghyun…!” Onew called in a warning voice. Things were getting out of control…

 

“You don’t believe me…” Key looked down, mouth opened in shock.

 

“I have PROOF Kibum! This photo was sent from your own phone! You can check it!” Jonghyun yelled, pointing at his phone on the carpet.

 

“I…I don’t have my phone with me..” Key said in a small voice.

 

This was the perfect trap…he fell on it and Jonghyun had no fault in this either… he was being a victim of this too. He couldn’t blame him from being angry. He would be too but…

He needed to believe him!

 

“Oh? Left it with your lover?” Jonghyun spitted the words in disgust.

 

Key felt so weak right now… first the letter, then the truth of his body, then the baby, and now this… this was too much to handle..! “I was robbed! This is a trap! I was robbed and they-”

 

“ENOUGH OF LIES!”

 

“Stop screaming…” Key sobbed, hiding his face with his hands.

 

“Do you realize what you done to me?! I loved you! I was ready to give up on the world because of you!” Jonghyun stepped in front of him, grabbing Key’s hands off his face, making him look at him.

 

“Jjong…”

 

“And you do THIS to me!” Jonghyun sobbed, giving Key a good look of how hurt he was.

 

“I’m pregnant!”

 

When he realized, the words had already escaped his lips. No.

This wasn’t the right way…what have he done…?

This wasn’t the right moment! He would never believe him…

 

“…What?” Jonghyun whispered, his eyes widening, taking a step behind.

 

“I wasn’t cheating on you…I disappeared sometimes because…I was going to a private clinic…” Key let the words came out in weak sentences, sobbing. “Because I’m pregnant…”

 

SLAP

 

Key felt his cheek go numb for a moment and he stared at Jonghyun in shock.

Taemin curled in a ball next to Minho and the other closed his eyes, hugging the maknae, whispering something to him. Onew stayed there, looking down at his own feet.

 

“Get out.” The shorter male whispered, a particular large tears rolling down his cheek.

 

What…?

 

“What?” Key whispered back, palming his cheek.

 

“Get out of this house.” Jonghyun’s lip trembled. “You’re making fun of me…! As if the cheating and the lies weren’t enough… you’re making fun of me!”

 

“I’m not! You have to believe me!” Key finally broke down, his knees hitting the floor.

 

“Get out of my sight!” Jonghyun shouted, pointing at the door.

 

“This is his house too…” Onew commented in a firm voice.

 

“You know…sometimes I just HATE the fact that I’m stuck in this band with you!” Jonghyun grabbed his car keys from the table. “If you don’t leave this house right now, I will.”

 

“Jonghyun!” Key cried out, trying to reach his lover’s leg, not having the strength to stand up to follow him.

 

“Don’t touch me!” Jonghyun shouted, avoiding the rapper’s hand and walking away, slamming the door after him.

 

Key stared at the floor, his vision blurry with tears.

This didn’t feel real…this was a nightmare right…?

Why did this have to happen…?

 


 

Outside of the apartment, Jonghyun sat on his car, a blank expression on his face.

He had no more tears to cry, he felt empty, he felt like someone had away his happiness forever.

 

His hands were trembling, his heart aching.

The dream became a nightmare.

 

How could have he done this to him…right when he was about to ask Key to go live with him..?

 

Taking out a small box from his pocket, Jonghyun stared at ring inside.

It was over.

Everything was over…

 

He picked up the silver ring and the window of his car slid down. It was raining. Strange how the weather matched his feelings.

Jonghyun let one more tear roll down his cheek before letting the ring fall from his hand.

 

Kibum…why…?

 


 

I'm just curious... did I make anyone cry? lol

so the drama starts here. I TOLD YOU that Sekyung was only starting. but dont worry my dollies, drama wont last forever ^^

but i had to make this realistic ya know? xP so yeah <3

 

COMMENT!!! Just say something!  >o<

No comments- no happy author - no motivation - no super fast chapter ^_^