Karma's Punishment

Two in a Million

Jonghyun always wondered why his dad used to come home cursing profanities against the person he hated the most…his boss. At first he thought that his dad was just dramatizing, no one could be as bad as he used to describe the other man but now…he completely understood him.

His dad always described his boss as a ‘manipulative, conceited bastard’ and Jonghyun couldn’t agree more. He knew that Key’s dad wasn’t a bad person deep inside but damn, he wasn’t an easy person to deal with, he couldn’t even imagine how he would be in his job.

Wow…the world sure was small sometimes.

It was a shock but it was enough proof to make his family understand that they weren’t joking at all. While Mr.Kim was up in the twins room to check on his babies, Jonghyun and Key made the visitors sit back on the couch and tried to explain them, now, much more calmly about the whole situation that had started months ago.

 

“Can you understand now? This is why I decided to get this house in the first place, I need to protect them.” Jonghyun said with a small smile. “No one was expecting this to happen. It’s no one’s fault.”

 

“It’s a miracle…” The older woman wiped her tears that had been escaping her eyes since the beginning of the story. “I-I have no words…”

 

Jonghyun saw his mother’s hands trembling and kneeled in front of her, her arms surrounding his neck right away in a tight hug. Jonghyun smiled when he heard the woman sob in his shoulder. “Umma…don’t cry. Please?” He said, returning the hug.

 

Key smiled, feeling much more relived now that they had explained everything; however, he knew that there was still the possibility of not being accepted in the family. But he was going to fight to earn his place there; he needed to do it for his kids.

 

“You must have suffered a lot…being all alone in that situation..” Songdam said, sympathy in her voice. “You had to leave everything behind…that gotta take a lot of courage.”

 

Key nodded. “It wasn’t easy. I was really scared but…I had to do it. They were part of me already and I couldn’t let them die.” He smiled, shrugging.

 

Jonghyun’s mom let go of her son and leaned to Key’s direction, reaching for his hand and squeezing it tightly. “You risked your own life for those babies…You’re really brave Kibum…” She whispered with a smile between sobs while a few tears were still running down her cheeks.

 

“Thank you Mrs.Kim.” Key smiled, squeezing back the woman’s hand.

 

Songdam smiled to her brother and looked at the older man who had been quiet until now. “Dad? Don’t you have anything to say?” She tried.

 

Silence filled the room, eyes fixed on the man who still had his face hidden in his hands.

Jonghyun frowned and his sister gave him an apologetic look. They both know that the man was very traditional; having his son together with another man and suddenly…having kids with him…was a big shock.

 

“Mr.Kim.” Key called, standing up.

 

Jonghyun blinked in surprise; what was Key thinking on doing? Panic shot inside him, his dad wasn’t easy to deal with…

 

However, Key kept a cool expression on his face as he stood in front of the man. He was tired of people judging him for his and appearance; it was his kid’s lives that mattered here and he was going to fight to give them the best he could, and right now he wanted to give them a grandfather. Before knowing that he was Jonghyun’s boyfriend Mr.Kim had always accepted him in his home and he knew that he wasn’t really a bad person. But since he found out…

 

“Mr.Kim I’m not asking you to hug me and pretend to like me.” Key said in a serious tone of voice, eyeing the man with a harsh look. “I’m only asking you to love your grandchildren; it’s not their fault that you don’t accept me.”

 

Jonghyun looked at the boy in admiration and the other continued. “I’m just trying to give my children a normal family.”

 

The lead singer smiled and stood up as well, walking to the rapper’s side, squeezing his hand in support, catching his mother let out a small smile by the corner of his eye.

 

“Normal family..?” The man finally spoke, raising his head to meet the blonde’s eyes, glaring. “How can this be a normal family? They have no mother..!”

 

Before Key could speak, Jonghyun took a step in front of him in a protective way. “Yes they do. Key carried them all these months, he’s the-”

 

“A man cannot be a mother!” The man interrupted him, shouting. “It will be always different!”

 

Jonghyun’s sister let out a chuckle. “I have to disagree with that dad. No one plays that role better than Kibum.”

 

“Stay out of this Songdam.” The man snapped angrily.

 

Songdam frowned and stood up. “No dad, that’s enough!”

 

Mrs.Kim looked at her daughter with wide eyes, pulling her arm down, trying to make her sit back at the sofa. “Songdam, please sta-”

 

The girl shook her mother’s hand away, glaring. “No, I won’t stay quiet! I’m tired of how you always back away, what are you afraid of, mom?”

 

Jonghyun looked at his sister in surprise. This was new, normally Songdam didn't like discussions and would always run away from them, but this time she was the one generating it. The girl was never angry but this time…

 

 “Dad isn’t always right and he needs to listen to us as well! We’re a family and we all need to be heard!” Songdam snapped, her eyebrows curved in an angry line.

 

The older woman whimpered. “Please honey-”

 

The girl ignored her and walked to her brother’s side. “Dad, Kibum threw his life out of the window because of these babies, he went through a lot of bad moments but never gave up! All he wants is respect and love for his children! Aren’t you able to give him that?” She asked in a desperate voice. “Stop being so stubborn! He gave you grandchildren, you’ve been whining all your life that none of us had given you kids to play with and now here they are! What do you want more?!”

 

The older man groaned loudly. “I wanted your brother to marry a girl! And have kids with her! Not with- …a boy!”

 

Songdam was about to say something again but Key talked first, his face dead serious. This was it. He was tired and he didn't feel like pretending that he had patience to deal with the man.

“Mr.Kim, I’m giving you one chance. You can either accept me and my kids, and be part of this…or you can opt by never having to see my face again like you wish and walk out of that door forever.” He stared at the man, never breaking eye-contact.

 

“Key!” Jonghyun gasped in shock by his side. That was too much! What was he trying to do?!

 

 “I won’t lie to my kids and pretend that their grandfather loves them when he doesn’t!”  The rapper snapped angrily, making Jonghyun bit his lip. He knew that Key had a point there. He didn't want a bad family ambiance around the kids…it was not wealthy for them to grow in such atmosphere.

 

“Dad please don’t do the wrong thing that you’ll regret later..” Songdam pleaded, sighing.

 

“I’m giving you time to think, I’m going to see my children.” Key whispered, turning around to leave.

 

“I’m going with you.” Jonghyun said, giving his dad a disapproving glance.

 

When the boys approached the living room’s door they heard someone stood up from the couch. “Wait!”

 

The idols turned around, Jonghyun’s mother walking to them. “Can I..can I see them too?” she asked, her eyes shining with a new found emotion.

 

Key smiled, nodding. “Of course Mrs.Kim.”

 

Jonghyun glanced at his dad again, who kept staring at them, deep in thoughts, frowning. Key really had a point, he didn't want his kids to have to see their grandpa sulk everytime he came to visit them…

 

“I’ll go too. I can’t wait to see them!” Songdam squealed in excitement, following the group upstairs.

 

 


 

 

No…no….NO!

 

Sekyung gasped in horror, leaned on her bookshelf, staring at an empty drawer where Key’s documents used to be.

Now it all made sense..! Why Jonghyun didn't pick up her calls, why he didn't answer the text messages, he… he…

 

“He knows…” She whispered, hands on . “But who-?”

 

No…

No. It couldn’t be…she wasn’t able to do that, was she?

The only person who knew about the documents existence was…

 

Sekyung screamed, standing up and shoving everything that had been resting on top of the table beside her on the floor, glass breaking loudly.

 

“Minjee…”

 

 


 

“Oh my god…”

 

Key and Jonghyun smiled by the door as the singer’s mother leaned on the cribs, her eyes watering once more, Songdam squealing quietly as she looked at the babies for the first time.

 

Key’s dad gave room for the females to move around the cribs and moved to his son’s side. The rapper smiled at his dad and poked him in the ribs, whispering. “Soo…your employee?”

 

The man glanced at him, a small smirk on the corner on his lips. “That’s irrelevant. I heard you downstairs; I didn't want to interfere so I waited here.”

 

“Thanks.” Key smiled. At least his dad thought before acting this time. He didn't want Jonghyun’s dad to accept this just because his dad was his boss, he wanted him to act by own will and heart.

 

“Oh…Jonghyun…he looks like you when you were a baby..” The woman laughed in happiness, holding the small baby in her arms.

 

“Why do you mothers always say that?” Songdam , chuckling. “He’s way cuter than Jonghyun. He used to have weird eyes.”

 

Jonghyun gasped. “What?!”

 

“It’s true. You were an ugly baby!” The girl laughed, holding the baby girl in her arms, poking her nose playfully.

 

“Yaaah! That’s not true! Mom, tell her I was cute!” The singer snapped as the girl laughed at him.

 

Key laughed, remembering when he saw Jonghyun’s baby picture for the first time back at Hello Baby’s times. They had made fun of him, saying he was balding early. He had to admit…he wasn’t that pretty.

 

“He’s really an idiot.” Key’s dad whispered so only his son could listen.

 

The rapper smiled, shrugging. “He’s a good kind of idiot.”

 

“I know…I know.” The man said by his side with a small smile on his lips, giving his son a small tap on the back.

 

They stayed like that for a few moments, the females drooling after the babies, followed by Key’s protective gaze. His dad already talking to the older woman, keeping the conversation as polite as ever.

 

“Jonghyun..”

 

The occupants of the room turned to the opened door in surprise, Jonghyun’s dad standing there, looking down and trying not to meet anyone’s eyes. “Can I…can I see them?”

 

Jonghyun was about to talk but Key sent him a look, quieting him down. The blonde walked to the door and gave the man a smile, surprising the old man. “Is this your answer Mr.Kim?”

 

The man stared at him for a moment and Key grew a bit nervous.

Was be backing away from his decision..?

The room kept quiet, everyone’s eyes on the two people at the room’s door.

Suddenly, the man nodded, bowing a bit.

 

Key grinned happily, Jonghyun walking to his side right away, pulling the man into a tight hug. “Thank you dad. Thank you..!”

 

The man just nodded, tears starting accumulating on his eyes as his family smiled proudly at him, his son’s arm around his shoulders.

He bowed politely at Key’s dad and walked to his wife’s side, his stern expression breaking into a smile as he peeked inside of one of the cribs, his hand flying to his mouth.

 

Key smiled, feeling a huge height being lift from his heart. Things would get better from now on…

 

 


 

 

It took her three days to think about the matter. What would she do now that Jonghyun probably knew about the truth? She wanted him, needed him, no…she craved him. She…should let him go but…loose him for a guy? No, that was humiliating. If it was kids he wanted…hell with it! She could get pregnant too! For him she would do anything, she loved him…!

 

Sekyung looked at herself in the mirror, her dark eyes roaming through her body.

She was perfect. Small face, pouty red lips, dark, cute eyes, slim, perfect silky skin, dark long hair, perky average sized s…

 

Why? Why did he have to go after a boy?

 A boy’s body was…bony. She had hips to grab, a nice round and full s; she could make any other guy go crazy…but not the one she loved. Not Kim Jonghyun.

 

Tears start to sprout from her eyes, burning them.

She needed that man. She needed him badly.

It…it didn't matter what price she had to pay for it…she just wanted him to herself, kiss him, hold him, love him. But why couldn’t she? Because…Kim Kibum was on the way.

 

“Key…” She whispered, tears flowing down her rosy cheeks, nails digging into her pale skin, leaving white marks on it.

 

Key was the one who ruined her life. He was a male, he had no right to make Jonghyun fall in love with him or have his kids. This wasn’t God’s work. It wasn’t natural!

She…needed to get Kibum out of her path…permanently.

But first…

 

First she needed to be sure. Be sure that Jonghyun knew about the truth.

With trembling fingers, the young model grabbed her phone and pressed a few buttons. She wasn’t sure if this was the best idea…but it was worth a try…

She waited a few seconds and when she thought that he wouldn’t pick up once more…

 

“Hello?”

 

Sekyung held her breath, closing her eyes at the sound of his voice. He sounded happy..like he had been laughing! She missed that laugh..

 “J-Jonghyun? It’s me, Seky. We…haven’t spoke for a while.” She gagged nervously, excited at the same time for finally having his call answered.

 

There was a long silence on the other line and suddenly there were a few murmurs on the background that she couldn’t understand. What was happening? Who was he talking with?

 

“Shin, I think it’s time for you and me to meet up.”

 

Sekyung’s eyes widened. He sounded…cold.

He knew. This was it, he knew.

 

“H-How have you been?” She tried to sound nice, mentally praying for his tone to change.

 

“I’m waiting for you in the park in twenty minutes.” He simply said, ignoring her question.

 

And…he hung up.

He just…hanged up on her.

 

Sekyung placed the phone on her bed and stood up, looking at herself in the mirror again.

Meet with him? What would happen if she go? She was probably only going to get yelled at…

Maybe it was time to put her acting skills to work…

 

 


 

Jonghyun didn't even look at the ID caller when his phone rang; he just picked it up after laughing at Taemin who been helping Key change the twins diapers and had absolutely no skill on the matter. “Hello?”

 

“J-Jonghyun? It’s me, Seky. We…haven’t spoke for a while.”

 

His body froze, a strange shiver running through it as he stayed in silence for a few moments, getting weird looks from the other boys in the room. She…dared to call him again.

He had decided to ignore her, try to forget what she had done so things couldn’t get any uglier; he didn't need any more problems right now, he only needed peace. He had babies to raise, a relationship to grow and a band to save, Sekyung was the last thing he needed but…maybe it was for the better to face her once for all.

 

Key stopped laughing and caught Jonghyun’s happy expression die, pursing his lips into a firm angry line. He stared at the singer in worry. “Jong?”

 

The lead singer put his hand on the phone, covering it before speaking. “It’s her.”

 

Her. Key felt something inside curl painfully, making him wince. No…this time he needed to let it out, this time he was going to get his chance to say everything that had been locked inside him. The blonde stretched his hand towards the shorter boy. “Give me the phone.”

 

“It’s Sekyung?” Taemin asked, his eyes wide as he held Mikum in place, the baby struggling against his hands as he tried to put on her new diaper.

 

“No Key, I’ll do this.” Jonghyun decided, noticing how dangerously Key’s eyes were shining. Hate. Key was burning in hate; having him talking with Sekyung wouldn’t be the best for him.

 

“Give me that phone Kim Jonghyun.” Key spoke slowly in a warning tone.

 

Taemin bit the inside of his cheek and grabbed Key’s hand that was trying to reach the phone. The maknae gave him a soft smile. “Umma, you already went through bad times, you know she’s cruel. Leave it to Jonghyun hyung.”

 

Key was about to protest but Jonghyun spoke first, sending him a caring, yet determined look. “Key, trust me.”

 

The rapper said nothing, glaring at the floor, feeling his blood inside his veins burn him inside. He wanted to see the girl’s face, he wanted to stare at her and watch her fall. He never thought he was able to hate someone so much, he never thought it was possible…

He felt Taemin’s fingers curl in his hand, squeezing him in support.

 

Jonghyun brought the phone to his ear again. “Shin, I think it’s time for you and me to meet up.”

 

“H-How have you been?”

 

He ignored her. How dare she to pretend that she had done nothing? “I’m waiting for you at the park in twenty minutes.”

 

Before the actress could say anything else, he pressed the red button, ending the call.

He had to do this if he wanted to live peacefully from now on; it was time for the girl to understand that this was the last chance she had to leave them alone. He hated her, yes, but he wasn’t going to beat a woman, she was the monster, not him.

 

“I want to go with you.” Key said right away as soon as the older boy finished the call.

 

Jonghyun sighed. “No Key, it’s better for you to-”

 

“I am not a ing girl!” Key shouted, surprising everyone. He was tired of being treated like he was made of glass! Had they forgotten that he was a male?! “She ruined my life and I’m more than ready to ruin hers!”

 

Taemin winced as the baby girl started to sob at her umma’s scream and picked her up, leaving to the twins room to put her back in her crib. He laid the baby on the sheets and her favorite toy, the music box. Thankfully, she got distracted by the lights that the music box sent to the ceiling and calmed down immediately, forgetting that she was about to cry.

Smiling, Taemin left the room and entered the couple’s where he had previously been.

Key looked furious, and Taemin knew he had the right to be like that…but a the same time he understood Jonghyun’s point of view..

 

“She still had no right to do what she did! I want to see her suffer Jong, I’m serious!” Key spat, turning his back to the singer, glaring through the window.

 

Jonghyun let he rapper sulk for a bit and walked to him with slow steps, allowing his hands fall on the other’s hips and turn him around, forcing the blonde to look at him. “Key… Sekyung is a crazy person, she’s obsessed with me and she’s dangerous. She sees you as a threat and I need you here, safe with the babies.” He spoke softly; his left hand caressing the younger’s cheek.

 

“But-”

 

Jonghyun continued. “She had criminals working for her, I wouldn’t be surprised if she sent them again, this time after you, so please don’t leave home until I arrive.” He pleaded, concern in his voice. He had to expect anything from that girl, he needed to be careful and he couldn’t let his family unprotected..

When Key said nothing more, he turned to the maknae that had sited on the bed. “Taemin, can you stay with him?”

 

“Of course hyung.” He younger nodded.

 

Key frowned. He knew Jonghyun was right…the babies needed him here but… “Won’t it be dangerous for you too? To go alone? She made people drug me before…she could do the same to you…” Key murmured half-angry, half-worried.

 

“She won’t harm me. Like Minjee said…she loves me.” The shorter singer told him, a sparkle of happiness tickling his tummy as he noticed the worried look that Key was sending him. “I’ll be safe.”

 

Key frowned once again, bringing his arms to his chest in irritation. “I hate being treated like a girl…I feel like a coward.” He muttered, glaring at the floor.

 

Jonghyun couldn’t help but smile at the blonde’s adorable pout, he knew he was angry, but that only made him look cuter. “You’re not. You’re the bravest person that I ever met… But this time it’s my turn to act. And…” The older male grabbed the rapper’s chin, pulling it up, feline eyes facing his own. “I’m not treating you like a girl; I’m just trying to keep the person I love safe.” 

 

Taemin fought the urge to break into giggles as he saw Key’s face turn red at the lead singer’s words. Aw…he needed popcorn..!

 

The shorter boy kept looking at the blonde’s eyes, a soft smile resting on his lips, proud for making the other blush. “Will you wait for me?”

 

“I-I will…” Key shivered to Jonghyun’s husky voice. He felt like a tamed wife and that pissed him off. He just couldn’t fight him…that stupid dinosaur..!

 

Jonghyun grinned at the response; he just couldn’t help it anymore… “I love you Kibum..” He whispered before pulling the other’s chin up, pushing his lips against the blonde’s.

 

Key let out a muffled squeak, his body being washed in pleasurable shivers as the singer’s strong hands held him in place, his warm lips tasting his own. It felt like a decade since he had a kiss and…he just couldn’t think straight. He didn't felt mad anymore, Sekyung didn't exist anymore…nothing really mattered anymore; every problem and thought left his mind in that moment. He could only feel Jonghyun’s unique, familiar flavor roll on top of his tongue, his warm hand on his face, caressing it softly before pulling away. It had been a short, simple kiss but…it was enough to send Key to the stars for a few moments.

 

Jonghyun smiled as the other kept his eyes closed, obviously dazed. Key wanted him back…and the singer couldn’t be any happier with the realization. He would make sure to tease Key about it later…but right now he had someone to meet. He whispered a goodbye and left, leaving Key behind, slowly opening his foggy eyes, cheeks red as cherries and his lips looking quite puffy.

 

Taemin stayed silent for a minute, watching Key’s face change into many expressions as he finally understood that he had been kissed. The maknae smiled, trying not to laugh. “Sooooooo….”

 

Key jumped, remembering that the younger boy was still there, watching. He blushed harder, embarrassed for being caught looking so stupid. “Shut up..!” He groaned, trying to ignore the little fireworks exploding inside his chest.

 

 


 

 

The park was silent that night, not many people liked to go there to take a walk at these hours since it was badly illuminated; most people thought that there were criminals hiding in every bush or tree.

Sekyung got out of her car and walked deeper into the park, her heart beating loudly inside of her chest. She was dressed with a gray dress, dark, expensive heels on her feet, hair loose on her shoulders. For a few minutes she just sat on a bench, playing with her hands, growing nervous as she looked at her wrist watch. He was late… did he made her go there on purpose so she would end up robbed? No…Jonghyun wasn’t like that…

She needed to try again…show him that she wasn’t a bad person, that she loved him..yes, guys loved a teary girl and she knew that Jonghyun just couldn’t stand to see a girl cry.

This was probably her last chance…

 

“Shin.”

 

Sekyung jumped in surprise and looked up, her lips curving in a smile automatically. “Oppa..”

 

He didn't smile back.

She stood up to greet him and…he backed away. He…was disgusted of her..

She tasted it; the sour taste of rejection burned her tongue, making her wince. He couldn’t reject her…not like this…not for him. “Oppa…”

 

Jonghyun thought that he was ready to meet with this girl again, that he would see her, tell her what he wanted and leave…but no. The second she gave him a smile, Jonghyun knew that it would never be like he had imagined. She looked…out of her mind.

He decided to go straight to the point. “I thought you were a nice girl. You were funny and easy to talk to; I thought you were a friend… And you were the one who was laughing on my back…” he spoke slowly, trying to remain calm. How could she act like nothing had happened?

 

Laughing on his back? No, she never thought on doing it! She just wanted Key away, couldn’t he understand it? She never wanted to hurt the singer.. “No…No, I can explain..!”

 

“What is there to explain?!” Jonghyun felt something inside him burst. Thank god they were in a very dark hidden place, he didn't want anyone to hear what he was about to say. “You…you..! I don’t even know where to start! You ruined my relationship, you made Key look like he had betrayed me! You made him think I didn't want him back…and the kids..! You made him hid the babies from me! My own children! You knew he was pregnant and you did that!”

 

Sekyung pursed her lips in an angry manner, looking down. “Boys aren’t supposed to be pregnant..!” She muttered.

 

Jonghyun wanted to slap his hand on his forehead. “Can’t you understand? This was a miracle that no one was expecting! Did you know how much he suffered for being left alone? Because of you! Why did you do this?!” He spat, glaring at the girl, trying to control his voice to don’t shout their conversation for the whole world to hear.

 

Tears started accumulating on the actress’s eyes. She looked up for him, giving him a small, sad smile. “I love you..! I did this for love!”

 

She sobbed as the boy stared at her. He would forgive her now, wouldn’t he? Love was above anything…people did crazy thing for love…it was natural…

 

“Love?” He repeated in a low voice, shaking his head in disapproval. “Sekyung…that is not love.”

 

What? How could he say that?!

Sekyung gasped. “What do you know about love?! Nothing! Boys cannot love other boys! Boys are made to love girls!” She moved closer to the singer and rested her hands on his chest. “Jonghyun, you’re manly, I know that you’re not like him..!” She spat the last word with malice.

 

Like him? Was she talking about Kibum? Jonghyun frowned as the girl grabbed his shirt like she was drowning and he was the only rock in the sea.

The girl continued, her eyes shining in new tears, hatred floating on them. “You’re not a ! You’re a man, a real man, you shoul-“

 

Jonghyun grabbed the girl’s wrists and shoved her away, glaring. “Don’t call him that ever again.” He warned her. How cruel this girl could be?

 

“But he’s-”

 

“Kibum has a golden heart, he looks y but he’s the most kind, brave and beautiful person I ever met. You had no right to destroy his life like you did.” He pointed her an accusing finger, looking at her with a serious expression.

 

For a few moments the actress sobbed in silence, feeling his eyes on her. She swallowed, fighting her tears and gave him a sad smile, her voice breaking a little. “Am I not beautiful enough?” 

 

Jonghyun wanted to laugh. This was crazy! She still had the guts to ask that?! “This isn’t about you! The world doesn’t spin around you Sekyung! You’re not the victim here! He is!”

 

Sekyung felt her tears form again, this time quicker, angrily. It was always about him! Key was the only one he could think about?! “Key,Key, Key! I’m sick of him!” She shouted. “Why couldn’t you just love me back?! Why does it have to be so complicated?!”

 

Jonghyun was about to say something when she stepped closer again, placing her hands on his chest again, pressing her s against him intentionally. She grabbed his hands and placed them on her . “Look at me Jonghyun, look at me. Am I not beautiful? They love me, everyone loves me…! You-You can too!” She let out a smile before pressing her lips against his, only to be shoved backwards a second later.

 

She gasped, her heel getting stuck on the floor and breaking, making her fall on her .

The muscular boy stared at her in horror, wiping his mouth in disgust. “What do you think you’re doing?!”

 

The actress stared at the floor, her eyes covered in tears and her chest aching in pain. She was shoved to the floor…he hated her…

She grabbed her broken heel with a trembling hand and glanced at the boy above with quivering lips. “Why can’t you love me…? Why?” She whimpered, tears running down her cheeks furiously. “Don’t…Don’t you feel anything for me…nothing at all?” Her voice was low…weak. 

 

Jonghyun, who had been looking at her in shock, nodded. “I do..”

 

The girl’s eyes widened in hope.

 

“Pity.” He whispered in disappointment.  “I pity you.”

 

The girl felt her heart curl in pain. Pity… just pity… “No..”

 

“I want you to leave my family alone. This is why I came.” The boy said, not even bothering to help her out from the floor. He couldn’t even look into her eyes…

 

…Family..? He said family? No…that was too much…

“Your…family..?” She repeated, sobbing.

 

The singer nodded, his hair flying a bit across his face with the breeze.“Kibum, me and our babies… You should try to find someone who loves you back to be happy like I am.” He really pitied her; he wasn’t lying when he said that. Minjee was right; she was obviously obsessed with him and didn't know what love was at all. She wasn’t a happy person, she was just…miserable. “This is your last chance, leave us and move on.”

 

The actress let out a loud sob and finally stood up, her make up running down her cheeks. “You want children…I’ll give you children. My body is much more natural than Kibum’s…I can carry-”

 

“I don’t want you!” He shouted, feeling his patience slip slowly from his grasp. He was seriously getting tired of this madness! “Are you stupid? I’ll never want you!”

 

She winced at the words. Jonghyun was never violent, either with words or actions and…he had pushed her and now she had been called stupid… how could he do that? He wasn’t like that… this was Key’s influence…it got to be..! “Why..?”

 

“I love Key!” Jonghyun wanted to scream. He wasn’t listening to this…no, this gotta be some weird dream. How could she ask something like that? Why didn't he loved her? Really?! “We’re living together as a family, and be happy that I didn't brought him here, he wanted to rip your skin open.”

 

Right now he was actually regretting that he didn't bring the diva. Maybe Key could slap some sense into her. Literally.

He had never met any girl like this one, and that he could never deny. He had met many girls, sweet and caring, funny, the sporty type, girly girls, boyish girls, but obsessive…this obsessive he had never met before. She sounded crazy, she looked crazy…maybe she was really crazy..!

 

“Can’t you forgive me? Can’t we start over?” She muttered, looking down.

 

“You’re joking…this is a joke.” He wanted to laugh; however, this wasn’t funny at all. She was persistent, he had to give her that.

 

“Please oppa…give me a chance… I’ll show you I can be a nice person; I’ll make you feel loved..!” She sobbed, trying to reach his hand.

 

Jonghyun took a step backwards, repulsed by every word that came out of . This was really sad… How could someone be this way..? “I am loved already. You are the one who needs it, go search love in another guy, not me.” he tried.

 

“I don’t want another one…” She brought her hands to her face, refusing to even think of accepting the suggestion. He was the only one for her…

 

Jonghyun sighed loudly and looked around. It felt like he had been talking to her for hours and nothing was working to make her realize that he would never accept her in any way. He just couldn’t forgive her for anything that she had done either. He wanted to be a gentleman like his dad taught him and treat all the girls like they should be treated but…this one wasn’t just a girl. She had no heart…he wasn’t even sure if she was sane! She was dangerous…!

 

“Leave my family alone, I’m serious.” He decided to give her a final warning before returning home. Key should be worried by now. “If you ever step close to my children or do anything to Kibum…I won’t be so nice anymore. I’ll make sure that you’ll pay..” He said as he stared into her eyes, making her see that he wasn’t kidding at all.

 

“Don’t leave..” She sobbed as he started to turn around.

 

The singer continued to walk, ignoring her request. “I have nothing else to say, you’ve been warned.”

 

“No- oppa! Don’t leave-” The actress tried to walk to the boy, bouncing a bit now that her heel was broken. “-me… please…”

 

But the male quickly got away, disappearing into the darkness of the park, the wind blowing strongly through the trees, making the leaves stir, creating a whispering sound.

She stayed there…looking at the direction he left, feeling empty and broken, left alone in a deserted, scary park.

 

 


 

 

When Jonghyun arrived home he didn't even had to stick his key in the door, it just opened by itself, a certain blonde rapper giving him a concerned look. Before he had time to speak, arms flew to his neck, hugging him close.

 

He wanted to chuckle at Key’s worry, he even felt him tremble a bit. “Hey, I’m ok..!”

 

“You took so long, I thought she had kidnapped you or something! I texted you like crazy but then I started to pay attention and there were noises coming from the kitchen and then I realized that the beeps were from your phone that you left there! I was texting you for nothing! How can you just go out without it?! I was so ing worried that you-” Key kept shouting at him, slapping his chest angrily. However, Jonghyun couldn’t help but smile at the rambling diva; he was just too adorable when he was pissed.

 

The shorter boy just let the other talk, watching him in amusement, placing his hands on the younger’s hips.

 

“-am serious! I’ll ing kill you myself if you ever do that ag-”

 

Key’s words were cut off as the singer decided to shut him up with a kiss, surprising him once again. The rapper’s hands stopped punching the other’s chest, slowly giving in and wrapping around the male’s neck.

Jonghyun smiled when he felt his kiss being returned timidly, Key’s lips opening slowly as a shy invitation. The older boy didn't wait much more, he let his tongue meet Key’s, making the other let out a quiet moan.

 

God…he had missed this. He had missed this so much.

He just couldn’t get enough of Key; everything in him was addictive, making him want to consume the blonde like a drug. He wanted to breathe his scent, kiss his lips, feel his smooth white skin under his fingers…he just wanted to eat him up..!

 

He felt Key breathe hard against his lips, panting seductively as his feline eyes met his own.

This boy was his… this was love. This was the world’s most wanted feeling…and he had it. He had received more from Key than he ever thought that was possible…he just couldn’t imagine his life without his y diva by his side. Key was part of him by now.

 

The older boy let out a small smirk, his thumb the soft skin of Key’s lower lip. “I love it when you worry about me.”

 

The blonde let out a small irritated pout and crossed his arms, his cheeks still red from the sudden kiss. “I hate you..!” He muttered, trying to avoid the puppy-like eyes.

 

Jonghyun chuckled, ignoring the rapper and slapping the other’s shamelessly before starting to climb the stairs, making the blonde let out a loud squeak. “I love the way you hate me then.”

 

Key stayed by the door as the singer walked upstairs, a small smile leaving his lips only to grow into a wide smile.

…he was doomed now. He really was a tamed wife.

 

 


 

 

“Hello?”

 

Sekyung made a face to the voice in the other line. “It was you…”

 

“Seky?”

 

The actress’s hair few around her face as she stood nearby the railing of Seoul’s Han River’s bridge, her car parked a few meters from her. “You stole the documents…and gave them to him!”

 

“It-It was the right thing to do..”

 

“So you admit it! It was you! You traitor!” The actress screamed, cars passing by her own car, beeping. She knew it was forbidden to park in bridges, especially at night, but it! Let them beep all they want!

 

“It was for the best! Can’t you see it?! You were ruining both your life and theirs!”

 

 “The hell with them! Jonghyun was supposed to be mine!” Sekyung shouted, making angry gestures with her free hand. Because of her…because of that ing traitor she had lost everything she had fought for!

 

“Are you crying?”

 

“I hate you Cha Minjee! I ing hate you!” She sobbed, ignoring the loud beeps on the bridge’s road.

 

“You were being selfish! You were only thinking of yourself! Did you ever thought of what Jonghyun oppa wanted? About how Kibum felt? Did you ever thought of the children for god’s sake?!”

 

The actress laughed. “They’re not normal children! They’ll never be!”

 

“How can you say that?! They’re perfect! Taemin showed me a picture of them, they-”

 

Sekyung gasped. “Ah…now I get it. I don’t matter anymore…you got an idol for yourself!”

 

“What?”

 

The dark haired female nodded to herself, malice in her voice. “You tasted the precious flavor of fame didn't you? You’re nailing him!”

 

“How can you say that? Me and Taemin…we’re just good friends. You know I don’t care for fame. I never did!”

 

“Have you ed him already?” Sekyung asked without shame, showing her middle finger at a particular loud driver.

 

“What?! Stop talking like that! Who do you think I am?!”

 

The actress laughed out loud in a sarcastic tone. “You’re fake Minjee! You betrayed me and you’ll betray him too! I never thought you had it in you, really.”

 

“This is enough; I’m not going to listen to these profanities...”

 

Sekyung frowned. “Minjee, don’t you dare to hung up on-”

 

The line went dead and the actress let out a frustrated scream, throwing his phone away, watching it as it fell into the water under her. “That !”

 

The dark haired actress leaned on the railing, sobs coming out automatically. She was alone…

She was completely alone now…

Even her bestfriend had turned her back on her!

 

She stared at the water with tear filled eyes, the drops disappearing into the river. What would she do now..? Was it for the best to really leave Jonghyun live his life together with that and those little demons..? Let herself be humiliated like this for everyone and move on..?

 

The young actress let out a smirk before frowning once again, a small tear running down her cheek.

No…there was no way…

She wasn’t just anyone, she was Shin Sekyung. What she wanted…she would get it; and that was final!

She…just needed to take Kibum and those babies out of her way…make it look like an accident…

Yes…

 

Maybe…maybe if she paid someone to accidentally make their car collapse into a river like this one. Or cut a few wires and make them loose the brakes…

She would get her revenge…and she would get Jonghyun as well. After his oh-so-called-family’s death he would need love…and she would be the first to let him cry on her shoulder…!

 

Satisfied with her new plan, Sekyung smiled proudly at herself, nodding. There was no way that she would lose Jonghyun…she would do anything to get him, even if she had to send Kibum’s body to swim with the fish!

 

Wiping her teary eyes and ignoring the stinging pain of rejection on her chest, she staggered to her car, a dark broken heel on her hand.

 

But…karma wasn’t something to kid with…

And at the middle of the night, parked on a busy bridge with the automobile’s headlights off and with her head filled with malicious thoughts…Shin Sekyung never got to know what really happened to her after opening the car’s door.

 


 

GUUUUUUYSS... this gotta be the longest chapter I ever wrote !!!

(Grammar mistakes are mine, thank you very much lol gonna check for mistakes later >_>)

 

Your reaction when you saw the scroll bar:

 

My reaction when you saw the scroll bar:

What you wanted to do when you read about Sekyung's new plan:

So....WHAT HAPPENED TO SEKYUNG?!?!?!?

 

NOW COMMENT TO HELP THE PUPPY GET SOME !

Isnt that right puppy?