Chapter 17

Home | Jungkook (Completed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Christmas season came quicker than expected, and Jihyun was swarmed with year end parties and celebrations, be it at work or with her family and friends - truth to be told, she didn't hate the season as much. The pre-celebrations took her mind off Jungkook, and she felt less lonely this time.

"I'm arriving in 10 minutes, can't wait to see you and Junghyun."

Taehyung's message appeared on her home screen and she quickly clipped on her bracelet before typing a reply, "We're ready! And really excited :)" She said as she sent the photo of the two making cute faces on the screen. Little did she know, the message made Taehyung's heart swell in delight, causing him to get distracted as he almost missed a red light as he drove.

Arriving at the familiar white house, he rang the doorbell and was immediately met with a cute Junghyun dressed in a Santa elf costume, and Jihyun dressed in a long flowy red and white dress to fit the Christmas vibe - the girl was beautiful and he could barely take his eyes off of her.

"Tae?" Jihyun asked in confusion as she waved her hands in front of her - the boy looked shocked as he continued staring at her and barely even noticed when Junghyun clung onto his legs, something that was unusual since he usually engulfed her in a hug whenever he saw her.

"Sorry, I was just distracted by your beauty." He said honestly before squatting down to carry Junghyun to his eye level, causing a blush to form on the girl's cheeks. "Flirting again?" She tried to laugh off the embarrassment before shuffling quickly to the car, causing Taehyung to break into laughter. "But it's true!"

"Where are we heading to, Tae?" She asked curiously and he smiled, "I'm bringing you to experience some Christmas spirit in Seoul." He said excitedly and continued driving along the busy streets.

Arriving at the entrance of Everland, Jihyun could see Junghyun's sparkly eyes as she looked at the twinkling lights display. Taehyung was perfectly bundled up and disguised, and he was glad that the crowd was too immersed with the atmosphere and displays to care about them - it had been a while since he had been able to walk normally in public without getting mobbed. They looked like any other happy family walking on the main streets in the theme park, with Junghyun pulling the two to the displays and being fascinated by the mascots walking around.

"I can't believe you thought of this brilliant idea." Jihyun smiled brightly as she looked at the place. The whole park had been decked out with Christmas trees and Christmas lights - these were her absolute favourite. She recalled the first Christmas in New York where she was pulled out of her home by Miyoung and Sooyoung after her mother reassured that she should have fun after taking care of Junghyun and not having a social life for months. After much persuasion, she navigated the streets of Times Square with them to see the Christmas concert. Sure, it had been fun with her friends and thousands of other people at the world's most iconic event - but this right here, with Taehyung and Junghyun felt different and special. There weren't loud party noises or glitz and glamour, but she very much preferred this as she soaked in the atmosphere filled with happy faces and bright smiles - that could have been the magic of amusement parks, they had the ability to bring a smile to even the saddest person in the world.

"Well, I did remember you telling me that you love amusement parks." Taehyung said casually and Jihyun widened her eyes, "You actually remembered?"

It was just a passing remark that Jihyun had made when they were walking out of school together - Taehyung had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter