it started

A love to learn

Our wedding been held in a small church. We only invite few guests since we are mafia and these kind of thing cannot be announced publicly or it will harm us especially Yoseob. As the priest read out the vows I look at Yoseob's eyes. I squeeze his hand to ease his uncomfortable feeling. This must be a new experience for him but at least I want him to know that I was here to encourage him. 

"I do" the vow Yoseob said and now he is officially mine. I kiss him passionately, I can see trails of tears on his cheeks. I am not sure whether it was because he is happy or it is because today is the end of his life. We are going to live separately from appa and his maids. It was my choice, since we are only 2 people so there is no need of all this maids and Yoseob can clean our house to occupy his time while waiting me to come back from my work. Besides we are going to live in a small apartment, so it is not hard for him to clean the house. 

"Yoseob.. do listen to your hubby okay? Don't forget what noona had taught you, about using the washing machine, the stove and all the things okay. If you forget, here you press this number and I will come" Soohyun looks so worried to let go her baby Yoseob. She gave Yoseob handphone and put her number in the speed dial so that, it is easy for Yoseob to call her. She also give Yoseob a drawn manual book on how to do the chores and how to handle basic machines. They are babying him too much. 

"No worries noona. Yoseob will take care." Yoseob gave them reassuring smile. He also hug appa, this farewell is so overwhelm. Do they realize that we just move to the house few block away only? drama queens. 

"Yoseob, take care ne? Dongwoonie. Do take care of Yoseob. I have fixed the alarm and camera at your apartment for safety. I also placed Thunder and Mir next to your room. Hence if anything happen they are there to rescue. Appa will always pray for your happiness and joy. Give appa grandchild soon please. My days is very quiet ever since you were 10." Appa hug me tightly. I decided to move and live independently with Yoseob but appa give a condtion to let him put all the cameras (but at least not in our room) and let those two guards to be near to us. I really don't mind about that because those two are my best friends after all. 

"Thank you appa, I will make sure his safety and happiness. Noonas stop crying, it is not that I am not allowing you to visit Yoseob at all. You can come over if you miss him and bring food also because my baby will miss Gayoon's cooks later. Right honey?" he just nodded shyly. I give him a peck, I like the way he looks shy and try to run from my gaze. He is simply attractive and pretty. 

 

It is true that I hate this boy's gut at first but now, I don't know what I feel about him. I never been in any relationship with anyone and just a crush to Narsha noona but we don't have any special relationship. I tried to hard to hate this boy but it turn otherwise, eventhough Yoseob knows I hate him but he never avoid me. I can see scared in his eyes but he will try to hide it and smile to me. I beat and hit him but he never return any of it to me but only say still and endure all the pain. He even try to make me happy by giving me cake and learn to cook because according to what he learnt that he need to cook for me and do all the chores. Why he don't hate me back? Why he make this thing difficult? Wae Wae? 

"Try to open your heart and you will find the happiness." I jump a little and look at my side, my 4D bestfriend appear like a ghost and not to mention, he can read other's mind. Thunder is sitting next to me while sipping his favorite Earl tea and less than second another bug come in with the same tea but with some cookies together. 

"Yah Mireu, Thunder. why are you guys here? I thought appa bought you apartment infront of mine not sharing my apartment? Go back to your house I need my own peaceful time.!" 

"Chill Dongwoon. Our house is under renovation. and we saw you space out. Are you arrived at Mars or Saturn?" Mir giggle like a moron. I just sigh with these two morons. 

"It's true what Thunder said. Just open your heart. I think you are falling on him, listen to your heart and you will know the answer" MIr walk near to me and lean down put his head on my chest pretend like hearing something. I push him hard. What a weird human he can be. 

Suddenly, we heard a door crack open. My wife is walking from his room wearing pj and holding a big keroro plushie in his arm. It is his 'friend' from G.na. He is blinking his eyes and rub it cutely. Oh how wish to jump on him and pinch his cheeks. 

"Dongwoon.. dongwoon.. i.. i... tsk tsk" he is crying suddenly. Oh what happen? He continue rub his eyes but when he realize that Mir and Thunder is there, he go straight to Thunder ask for cuddle and snuggle inside his arm. Why I feel so jealous with Thunder? 

"Yoseobie.. what happened? Why are you crying baby? Thunder hyung is here. Thunder hyung will keep you safe." Thunder rock him back and forth like a baby. 

"Yoseobie.. tsk .. tsk.. a big ahjussi.. tsk tsk.. hit me.. blood.. blood.. tsk tsk.. ahjussi kill Dongwoon.. kill Thunder.. kill Mir.. tsk tsk" Mir pat Yoseob back to calm him down. 

"Nothing will happen Yoseob. We are strong men. No one can defeat us, I told you million times don't I. I will kick the nightmare monster that disturb your sleep. Don't worry ne?" I am confuse. Does he always had his nightmares and ask these 2 morons to comfort him? Somehow deep down my heart I am burning in jealousy, he can be so open to everyone accept to me. 

"Thunder, Mir if you could plese let us alone. If you really don't have anywhere to go, downstair got icecream shop. stay there until I say you can come." the 2 obey me and go out . Now only me and Yoseob left in this common room." Yoseob playing with his keroro ears and mumble the words that I can't understand. Slowly I go near to him, slip down and sit beside him. I stare him and he only gulp down. 

"Yoseobie....." I call him that nickname for the first time. 

 

 

AN :: another update.. my schedule really kill me.. I hate school.. =.=