meeting the doctor

A love to learn

Daniel POV

"So you are Dongwoon? I mean Mr Yoseob's fiancee" I asked him and he nodded. He is so cold and his stare make me shivered. Doojoon told me that he is planing to marry his son with Yoseob. They had been engaged for few months and by the end of year they'll get married. I was asking Doojoon to bring his son together with Yoseob for the treatment. It is hard to make Yoseob understand about normal human life and it makes thing when he has to marry a guy when he is still not fully recover. I need his fiancee to help me to teach Yoseob about what he needs to know and to do especially when it comes to . This is the hardest case I ever encounter. 

"Mr Dongwoon, I am Daniel, Yoseob's personal doctor. I am calling you with him for today session is because I want to discuss about the marriage and Yoseob's learning progression. As you know, Yoseob still in his development progression and I think the marriage is far too early for him to understand and to cope with. but I don't say it is impossible. We need to work together to hasten his progression and since he is quite smart I think our job is easier." Dongwoon only listen to me and nod his head. I assume he understand me.

"So Daniel-ssi what you want me to do exactly? I don't have any idea to help you. He is not talking to me, how I'm going to help you?" I scratch my head. According to G.na and Doojoon, Yoseob can speak and understand people quite well and he is quite talkative to me eventhough he needs to use some movement to explain to me but he is speaking.  I look at Yoseob, he is looking down since the moment he sat on the chair. He is so passive today. what really happen between him and Dongwoon?

"Yoseob.... is it true what Dongwoon said? Why are you not speaking to him? Dongwoon is your fiancee. I told you right, fiancee is someone you are going to marry and after marry you will live with him. You understand what I am saying?" I asked Yoseob one by one so that he will understand each words I uttered.

"Yoseob .. shy.. Dongwoon will live with Yoseob.. Yoseob shy.. Dongwoon make Yoseob's heart thump thump" Yoseob replied slowly and carefully. He glances to Dongwoon before answering. He is not so cheerful like he used to be but his answer make me smile. So this little boy is shy or maybe he already had crush to Dongwoon. Wow this is so fast and yeah I forgot if he is actually a normal boy just mute. 

I saw Dongwoon smile. He caress Yoseob's cheek and kiss his lips. 

"I don't know you are shy to me. After this please don't be shy, I really love to hear your sweet voice." Yoseob is blushing hard. 

"I'm sorry to interrupt you, so now you had knew it now. I hope you can spend more time with Yoseob, speak to him and let he learnt about you. This is going to help you in future. and.... " I paused. I don't know if I can continue or not, but this is important. 

"Errrr.... since you and Yoseob are already engaged... and going to marry soon... errr.. okay lets talk this as professional.. every married couple are going to do with the partner... and Yoseob is innocent and don't have any idea about that.. I hope you can teach him about it slowly slowly because if it is happen suddenly it may lead to phobia and trauma to him.... errr I think its enough for today session. Dongwoon-ssi thanks for coming for today session. It is really great to meet you today. As you know your fiancee is one of the special person we got here, and your presence really show the support and encouragement. I am so impressed about that." I shake my hand with Dongwoon. He smile at me. 

"Thank you doctor for treating my soon-to-be. Our wedding date is getting nearer and of course I will do whatever things to make he normal. Yeobo~ please work harder, I really want to have long conversation with you and I want to hear your voice all the time" he hugs Yoseob waist lovingly. He must be a good person for Yoseob and that cute boy only blush hearing that. 

"Yoseobie, you are doing well. I really want you to recover fast. I want you to speak more and talk more. I sure by the day you marrying him you can understand all the vows and say I do. See you next time cutie boy" I pinch Yoseob's cheek. However I can see Dongwoon's glare at me. WHoops, he is jealous? 

 

Dongwoon POV. 

I drive home with fire in my heart. How come that scumbag doctor dare to touch my Yoseob.. errr I mean my property. I hate my things been touched by anyone. Yoseob been so quiet, he plays with his fingers. 

"Yoseob, how close you and the doctor." he flinched. he looks down. I wonder if he knows my words. 

"Yoseob is patient, doctor help Yoseob talk." he answered slowly. even the grammar is messed up but I still understand what he try to say. 

"Then why he touched you?" Yoseob shook his head. 

"Yoseob molla.but not doctor only, G.na pinch, Gayoon pinch, Soohyun pinch, appa pinch all pinch me. Yoseob molla. Dongwoon don't like?" he can reply me longer sentence. I am surprised about it, how come I didn't notice it. 

"Ne! Yoseob are mine. I don't like when people touch my thing especially strangers. Don't let anyone touch again. ARRA?" he flinched by my last word. 

"Mianheyo. Dongwoon what .. what is stranger?" I scratch my head. I forget that he is still lacking. 

"Stranger is not family. Not from our house. They maybe bad people." 

"ar-a Dongwoon, appa, G.na, Soohyun, Gayoon,G.O, Seungho, Thunder, Mireu .........." he keep on calling all the names in our house. I am so pissed off but I think it is funny too I really want to laugh but I have to be cold to him. I hate him remember that!

"STOP, beside me , appa and the noonas other are prohibited. do you really like been touched? Tchk" he quickly looking down and stiffened. I scared him. 

"Mianhe... Seobie molla" then he continue to play with his fingers, and remain silent.

 

 

=================================================================

 

Yoseob POV

I watch this movie on TV. The girl in the movie is in love with this boy. She makes cake for her boyfriend and the boyfriend seem to be very happy. The boyfriend spin her around and kiss her. I wonder if I can make Dongwoon happy by doing the same thing. Haishh there's a lot of thing I need to learn, but I am sure that I am happy if Gayoon make me cake. Yes I better ask Gayoon if she can teach me to make cake.

"Gayoon noona. Seobie love cake. Teach Seobie make cake." Gayoon laugh at me. She ruffled my hair.

"Aigoo, my baby want to make cake? You want to give me? It's okay Seobie. You don't need to learn, I will make it everytime you want." 

"A-ni... Seobi w-want to make it for Dongwoon." I whisper the last word, I don't anyone to hear it. Gayoon widened her eyes disbelief. 

"WHY?????" she grinned cheekily to me. 

"Seobie watch story. The girl fiancee with this boy. The girl make cake and the boy happy. Seobie want Dongwoon happy and smile big big" I made hand gesture to make her understand me. 

"Oh the girl engaged with the boy and give the boy cake, so you want to do the same thing like that? How romantic my baby is nowadays. Noona will teach you to make it, but what flavor of cake you want to make and do you know Dongwoon-ssi favorite?" I try to remember if there is any memory of me seeing him eating cake. 

"....hurmmmm.. Seobie see Dongwoon eat strawbelly cake. YES make strawbelly!" Gayoon chuckle at men. 

"STRAWBERRY not belly." Gayoon pinch my cheek. I retreat back because Dongwoon don't like people touch me. Gayoon only smile. 

"Dongwoon is jealous when I touch you don't him?" how come she knows? she read my mind?

"Daniel told me that Dongwoon glare at him when he touch you. I think I better not touch you too." I nodded my head. and mouthed sorry to her. 

 

 

She drag me to the kitchen and wear me a cute pink apron. She make a manual book for me to follow. The cutest thing is, she draw each item because she know that I don't know how to read yet. She made it step by step. 

"Okay baby, now after you bake the cake you have to make the icing for the cake's decoration. Here put the sugar icing the color, the water bla bla bla bla.. stir till it fluffy fluffy fluffy" Gayoon noona sing funnily and I enjoy learn with her. 

"Now lets decorate it, what you want to write on it baby?" she asked me. 

"Yoseob, don't know to write and read.... how you spell love?" Gayoon only smile at me. 

"hurmm let me see.. okay don't need to write just make this big heart symbol ne?" I agree with her and we high 5. We clapped our hand happily. 

 

"HAH what are you two doing here?" I turned to my back. Soohyun and G.na at our back holding a spatula. I cut the cake and shove it to them.

"Here eat. Seobie make cake with Gayoon noona. Yummy yummy." Soohyun patting my head. 

"it is so good. It taste even better than Gayoon usual cake. I think Yoseob's hand is more better than Gayoon. kekekekkeke" Gayoon spank Soohyun and I laughed to their funny behavior. 

I hope Dongwoon will like my cake. 

 

 

 

 

AN :: i want to make it more sweeter but I think it just a plain chapie.. happy end-of-tuesday..