mood swing

A love to learn

Yoseob POV

"Yoseobie" he called me. The voice that annoyed my slumber, I should have locked my door. I rub my eyes to get clearer vision of him. 

"Ne Woonie" I yawn, I still wanna sleep. 

"Get up baby time to meet doctor." he pulled me from my bed. I strengthen my grip on the bedsheet protesting him. 

"ANDWAEE!!" I shout, clear and loud enough to make him understand that I don't want to meet Key!

"Yoseobie..." I ignore him. 

"Yoseob.." he call me soft and smooth.. 

"YAHHHHH YOSEOB!!!" he shout. he shout calling my name. I am shivering. He is seriously mad at me. I should stop rebelling. I shut my mouth and shove him my hand.

 

Dongwoon POV

He is shoving me his hand and pout cutely. I pull him from his bed by his hand slowly and push him to the toilet. I am sure that the hot water I prepare for him had turned cold, but it was his fault, delaying the bath time. haishh I should had hired a maid for him.

"Are you done Seobie." I called him. Instead of answering me he just walk out from the toilet and pass me his towel, asking me to wrap his tiny body. I don't know why I comply to all his behavior. I also had fallen to pamper Yoseob like a baby in which this is not my attitude before.  

I help him to dress. That bulge in his stomach become more obvious. I caress his tummy softly, it is my routine everyday. 

"Hello baby. Good morning" I greet the baby inside his tummy and Yoseob also follow me patting his own belly. He looks adorable like always. I never imagine that my baby are going to be mommy to my baby. 

==================================================================

Key put Yoseob on the bed and he is going to do ultrasound to Yoseob. 

"See there Yoseob, your baby are moving healthily. See this is the leg and this is the head." Key point the black shadow thing on the screen. I couldn't exactly make out which is which but I just nod my head. 

"Key-ssi, can you tell my baby is boy or girl?" Yoseob ask Key. Key raised his brow. 

"wae you need to know Yoseob?" Key ask

"Hurmmm I want to buy cloth and decorate a room for the baby. if girl I want all baby red and if boy baby blue." 

"Yoseob what is baby red?" I ask him. he confidently point his finger to something. 

"baby, that is not baby-red. it is pink" I chuckled to his new invented vocabulary. My yoseob is more clever day by day but he is still lacking in some part. 

"hurmm I think you should buy both colour in case if your baby is actually are babies and because your appa personally came to me and asked me to not tell you about this little human's gender so I can't tell you. I am sorry Yoseob. And Dongwoon, please look over Yoseob if he had any abnormal changes, do inform me okay?" I just nodded to him.

Key prescribed him some medicines and vitamins. He also told us about the follow up check up.

 

======================================================

Yoseob POV

"Woonie, you want a girl or boy?" I jolt from my seat because I am too focused to my reading. He look at me with hope, but unfortunately I don't know what he hope for me to say..

" I want boy" I answer shortly and continue with my reading but then I noticed, his facial expression change. His head look down to the floor and drop of clear fluid can be seen on the floor. 

"Seobie.. gwaenchana?" is he in pain? or what? I am worried. I shook him few times, but he still refuse to look at me instead of the floor. I pull his chin hardly because he tried turned his head away from seeing me. 

"Yah! why are you crying? Are you in pain?" he don't answer me. I took a deep breath. 

"Answer me YOSEOB!!" I raised my voice without intention to make him scared of me, but he flinched and shaking. 

"D-don't hit me" the word that escape from his mouth make me hurt. The scared eyes of him make me feel guilty. I release my grip from his wrist. I just don't know what to do, I stand up and walk to my room. I sigh heavily, luckily I'm not hitting him. Arghhh my short tempered head really kill me. 

 

Yoseob POV

I am scared like hell, the face I saw just now was exactly the same with the face when I first met Dongwoon. He doesn't love me anymore. Maybe he just pretend to be nice to me because of the little baby I carry in my belly. I can feel hot fluid stream down my cheeks like fountain. I hug the big cushion tightly. He said he want a boy, what if I give him girl? will he throw my baby too after dumping me? I couldn't help but cry more and more. 

"Yoseob stop crying." I look upward it is him, stand in front of me. His voice ring like a command, I wipe my tears with the tissue he gave me. 

"Palli change your cloth. I want to take you out" I am about to object but before I can utter a word,his cold stare already warn me that I will been killed if I try to do any stupid whines or sulks.

 

=========================================================

Dongwoon POV

he is wearing the cloth that I put on the bed.  ughh lazy wifey. After check on him few time, I drag him to the car and drove away to my favorite place.

"Eodi ka?" he ask me with the quizzical eyes. I only humming in reply to his question, which causing him to sit back and look down. Maybe he is still scared with my reaction just now. I sigh. 

"I want to bring you to my favourite place. The secret place. You are the first person I brought to my secret place. Stop making that ugly face, and now smile!" I purposely using my cold tone and making serious face to him. I enjoyed this moment, seeing to those pale face and widen orbs.

"N-ne" also that stammering voice. hehehhehe I am enjoying the moment bullying him like this because since he got pregnant, he never listen to my words. He starts to sing and his soothing voice really make my journey more enjoyable~

 

 

 

AN :: I have free time to update.. I think Im going to update another chapter too. kekekekeke ^^