way out

A love to learn

Mir POV

Yesterday we got call from the kidnapper. They said they want Dongwoon to meet him alone in a private warehouse. He had an unfinished business with him or they will kill Ilhoon and Eunkwang. I don't know exactly what they want but the want Yoseob to present also. This is not a good thing. Why Yoseob? 

"May I know the kidnapper name?" G.na ask nervously from the back of our room. 

"The boss name Choi something and they call themselves SHINee." G.na gasp. 

"He must be Choi MinHo. The son of our late boss that been killed by Doojoon last time when he saved Yoseob." ahh now it makes sense. He want revenge and this is something to pay with blood and life.

"G.na-ssi this meant he wants..." 

"Yes he wants to kill Yoseob. or at least to get Yoseob's back. I don't know him very much since we only work with his late father and Minho is abroad the whole time."G.na's words worried me. I look at Dongwoon and Yoseob, they are ready to meet Minho and the clan. 

"Seobie.... " before I could finish he cut me. 

"Mireu, don't be like that. I promise you we will save Eunkwang and Ilhoon. Please take care of the princess while we gone. You are the only one who can protect her. We will bring your Ilhoon as one piece. Yaksokhe." Yoseob reassured me with his sweet smile and Dongwoon only nod at me. He hold Yoseob's hands and hold them firmly. 

"baby, I am responsible with all this. I will make sure they will not do anything to you. Trust me okay. If I order you anything just do it and don't try to be smart there. Arra?" Dongwoon hug Yoseob like there is no tomorrow. Yoseob nod to him. 

 

==================================

"You will meet your appa today! Taeminnie, get them ready, we have big mission. If anything happen there, you are the one who responsible. Arraseo?" Minho order Taemin to look after the kids. He walk to Minho. 

"Hyung... can you please... I don't want any blood and tears war there. You had promised me. Lets end this hyung, the kids are innocent and the late boss and Doojoon is no longer in this world......" 

"SHUT THE UP TAEMIN" Minho shout to Taemin. The younger flinch upon hearing that, he stay quiet in front his fierce boyfriend.

"Mianhe.. I don't mean to shout like that. Stay out of this, I will do something not because of revenge but I want to pretect this whole clan. What Doojoon had done make our clan look weak and incapable. I want to save this whole gang and I have to do this. Dongwoon have to pay all his father's deed. Follow my order Taemin. bring the kids and Naeun also to the car, Jonghyun will drive you and kids while me, Key and Onew will drive at the front. The rest will from behind. Get it?" Taemin nod to the leader. 

 

"Naeun, Ilhoon, Eunkwang follow hyung. Don't be naughty. Follow my order, or else you in danger." Taemin put the blindfold and tied their hands. He don't have heart to make those kids like that. "Hyung have to do this, so keep your lips together" Taemin then put a big tape on their mouth. Key, Jonghyun and Onew carry those kids and put them into the cars. 

"Ready?" Jonghyun ask Taemin. 

"Neh. Hyung, we will not harm these kids right?" Taemin ask Jonghyun with his puppy eyes but Jonghyun only shrug his shoulder in reply. 

"Molla.. You know Minho better than me." Taemin sigh. His boyfriend is unexpected and he can only pray that the kids safe. 

 

=====================================================

Dongwoon POV

We arrived at the warehouse. Some of my clans follow us. The BAP kids and MBLAQ follow us. Mir is dead worried about his Ilhoon and cry non stop from yesterday. pfffttt my son also been abducted but at least Yoseob not that horrible like MIr. 

Minho and his clans arrived later. He come out from the cars with the kids in their hands. They put gun on my Eunkwang head. I can see Eunkwang shiver from there while Ilhoon look more calm than him. My son is a cry baby after all. Haishh I wonder if he can be a leader in future. However there is one more kid there. She look at Eunji's age. 

"Hello Dongwoon" Minho greet from far. So he is the son of the late gang leader. I never seen him before.

"Don't greet me, give me my kids" He smirk. He is calm like nothing happen while me and my clans look more tense.

"Chill, we had took good care of your kids. They have fun in our place. Give me Yoseob and I will release one of them!" he asked for my Yoseob. I reluctantly to let Yoseob go. Yoseob walk calmly to their side. He smile and reassured me. A small man guide Ilhoon to our side and exchange him with Yoseob. He talk something to Yoseob in which Yoseob nod lightly and he tied my Yoseob hands with rope.

"good, now.. I want you Dongwoon, without any weapon." I throw my gun in front of them. Mir pull me to prevent me, but I push him.

"Mir.. if anything happen I put my trust on you. You will lead our clan from now on. Take care of my kids." Mir shook his head, but I hold his hand and pass to Lee Joon. Mir struggle in Joon's arms. I walk to them calmly, and when the same man bring Eunkwang to my side I stop and hug my son. 

"Eunkwangie, appa trust you to take care of your sister. From now on, be strong and listen to Mir well. Be a good boy. arra?" I can see the blindfold become wet. I bet my Eunkwang is crying but no sound can be heard since he will never cry in front me. I ruffle his head and continue to walk to his side. 

They pushed me into the car and drove away. Before they bring me away they shot our cars tyre to prevent Mir and my clans from following them. 

 

===================================================

Eunji POV

They are back with Eunkwang and Ilhoon... and who is her? 

"Oppa" I run to Eunkwang and hug him. Then I do  the same to Ilhoon. I look to the girl there. She looks at me and smile. 

"I am Naeun. Annyeon haseyo." she bow at me. I am about to ask but Ilhoon cut me.

"She been abducted by the bad peoples because they thought she was you. She is an orphan, she is at your age." I nod and shake hands with her. I look around and my parents isn't there. Mir ahjussi only cry on the couch. Something's wrong. 

 

==============================================

Minho POV

I bring them to our meeting room. I release the rope that tied their hands. Dongwoon send daggers at me. He seems hate me. A word slip from his mouth 

"wae?" the deep voice and stern. He has charisma and I bet he is a good young leader. I am about to answer him but then been interrupted by Taemin. He is wailing and grab my collar. 

"WHY YOU SEND NAEUN WITH THEM????????" he asked me.. no he is shouting like a mad monkey here. he jumped here and there and scratch his head. 

"Taeminnie, I have guests here. Key-ssi.." I look at Key and he understand me. He grab Taemin and try to pull  him away. I can see Yoseob and Dongwoon is stun by him. A big 'O' formed from Yoseob mouth. 

"Minho, you promise me that I can keep Naeun. You took her away from me. You took my happiness. You are bad you are bad.. I hate you!" Taemin is shouting from outside. I sigh. I send Naeun with them because at least she has friends there while me settle everything here. I couldn't hold this anymore. I walk to him. 

"Taeminnie! I promise you I will bring her back. If you shout like crazy here, I cannot negotiate with them. If you can promise me to keep your mouth shut I will allow you to enter the meeting room and sit together." Taemin's eyes sparkle back. He really loves that Naeun so much? I sigh. So I pull him and bring him to the meeting room, sit together and keep his mouth silent. 

"Dongwoon-ssi, Yoseob-ssi I am Minho. SHINee leader" I smile to them. They look taken aback to my action. I know that it must be strange for the bad people whom kidnapped their kids to act this goody goody to them. 

 

Dongwoon POV

He smile to us, that small man also sit quietly beside him. I could tell that they are couple. The rest 3 people sit at the corner of table and look to us. 

"This is Taemin my assistant, and they are my sidekicks Jonghyun, Key and Onew. We are going to have negotiation with you here. Yoseob, you will not know me but I remember you. On the day you been saved by Doojoon, run off from here with the 3 maids and burn down our place. I was there and see every single thing happened. It was like a flash and I could only watch how my father been killed that day." I feel sorry to his story, but was it his father's fault abduct Yoseob and torture him till he become mute. 

"I am sorry Minho-ssi" my wife speak to him. Minho also look shock. 

"You can speak?" Yoseob nod his head. 

"I'm sorry for your lost, if you want blood just take mine. Dongwoon has nothing to do here. Don't do anything to him, Doojoon appa is rescuing me so I was responsible for it" Yoseob is out of his mind. I grip his hand firmly and shook my head to prevent him from talk any nonsense. 

"DId I said I want blood? Did I said I want revenge? Come on, I am not a lowclass gangster, but I am a highclass business man but involve in my family dirty business only. " Minho said. 

"Then what do you want?" 

"I want this to stop. I don't want enemy but I need ally. Our family is in bad term for so long. I admit that our clan is weaker after my father's death and we can be defeated by any gangs if I don't do anything to my clan. So I am here, ask you to be ally with my gang and stop these war. What says you?" Minho is smart person. He is the genius from Oxford. I look at Yoseob. 

"Woonie, for future... Our kids... " I shut my eyes tightly. This is big decision. Appa told me once that he want everything to stop but he just can't because our family's business is there for long and I bet that Minho also think the same way. We need to stop this. 

"If ally you want, then from now on we will be partner. You must promise with your blood and live that you will not betray us. You will provide army to us when we been defeated and we promise to protect your gang in everything." I told Minho. He smile and shove his hand to us. I take his hands and shake with him. 

"I am sorry for everything Yoseob and Dongwoon." Minho said. I also feel relief, at least one of the enemy now turn to be my ally like the BAP kids before. 

  AN :: expect any happy ending? ^^~