sweet

A love to learn

Doojoon POV

I wonder if my decision to marry my son with Yoseob is a good thing but I hope I just don't cause any damage too. I want to make them close to each other like the time before Yoseob get abducted. Yoseob is very special to me because he is my son's saviour's child. I owe his father my son's life. His father died because of my son and causing him suffer for these year. 

"Son, are you in there? can I come in?" I knocked Dongwoon's door. 

"Ne appa. Come in" Dongwoon is sitting on his couch and reading book that I don't care what the title is. 

"How is......." 

"Yoseob? he is doing fine appa. We met your friend, Daniel and he said Yoseob is progressing well and by the time he marry me he can at least understand the vows from the priest and say I do" Dongwoon tell me without me asking him 

"There is something about Yoseob you don't know. He can actually get pregnant, that is why I told you he is special. Thanks for accepting this marriage, it means a lot for me. Thank you son." I pat my son's shoulder. 

 

Appa is gone. So that brat can give me child? what is he? should I tried the stuff Mir gave me? I wonder how will he react later or does he even know how to react? He is totally innocent, may be this stuff can show me the other side of him. How the innocent react. The bad plan is forming in my mind. 

 

 

Yoseob POV 

I am alone at kitchen try to make cake that been taught by Gayoon noona. I follow the instruction carefully, I measure the sugar, the flour and the eggs accurately. The mix raise beautifully. I put the mix in the tin and bake it. Now the time for icing, and decoration. After the cake is ready, I spread the icing and cream all over the cake neatly. Then I arrange few strawberries and kiwi, I make a big heart shape like what suggested by Gayoon noona. Then I put it inside the box and tied with ribbon nicely. I brought the cake it inside my room, usually Dongwoon will come to my room anytime. I am so tired and I take short nap. 

knock kncok

"Yoseob, Yoseob" Dongwoon called. 

I just awake from my nap.  I look at window, it's already night. Omooo. I better fast or he will get angry. I open the door and revealed the tall boy in front of the door. I don't dare to see his face. 

"Mianhe.. Seobie.. sleep.. just awake. mianhe mianhe" Dongwoon just nodded. 

 

Dongwoon POV

He looked like a scared kitten. Am I too fierce? He don't even dare to look at me. 

"Its okay. Appa come and want me to look how are you doing. May I come in?" I said coldly. The usual me. He open the door wider and let me in. I sit on the couch in his room. There is a box tied with ribbon on the coffee table in front of me. I just want to ask him but he already speak. 

"Dongwoon, Seobie give this to you." so this is for me. but wait, today is not my birthday. 

I open the box. A cake. He made me strawberry cake and what is that big heart shape doing there? Who taught him these cheesy thing. 

"Yoseob, why you ...." before I could finish my sentence he already flinched like I was going to hit him or something. 

"Seobie want Dongwoon .. happy.. cake .. make .. people happy.. but Dongwoon not happy.. Mianhe.. Mianhe" he shut his eyes, maybe he anticipate any hit from me. I feel guilty seeing him like this. He wants to make me happy? Out of blue, I got a naughty idea. 

"Shut up. Feed me" he jump a bit and quickly he cut the cake into pieces. He was about to feed but I take that cake and shove it into his mouth before I kiss him and share the cake inside his mouth. 

"sweet" we parted away and catch our breath. 

 

Yoseob POV 

I gasp. He wants me to feed him but it turns out that he feed me. Before I can even have a bite, he already bite lips. 

"Sweet" he said. I feel hot all over my face. I think my face turn all red like the time G.na meet Dr Daniel. 

He noticed that I am shy and uneasy. He smirk. Oh no, what he meant by that smirk. He lean closely to me and it makes me jump a little. 

"Feed me more Yoseob" his monotonous voice ring to my ears. Again I take the spoon and take some cake on it before shove it to him. 

"Ah ah ah.." his index finger move to left and right few times. Then he point his index to my mouth. "From there." so I just take the cake into my mouth before share it with him in a hot kiss. As we are 'busy' feeding each other, suddenly we heard someone clearing throat. We jump. Appa is leaning at the door frame and smirk. Ah whats wrong with this family, they like smirk a lot. 

"Hurmm wasn't it too fast for you to teach him that? If I knew that you two had been this close I will just let you marry long ago. Hurmm I think I will consider to marry you two soon. Next week?" Appa raise his brow. I just looked down, I don't deserve to talk about this. I don't dare to make Dongwoon get mad at me, I just shut my mouth and let Dongwoon answer first. 

"Andwae" I heard from DOngwoon. I knew this will happen. It is impossible for him to accept me .. just yet. I sigh. "Make it faster. How bout tomorrow then I can have my honeymoon with him. I will inform Mir and Thunder to look after my work." he look at me and caress my cheek. What the hell just happen. Did I heard wrongly? 

"Are you okay with him Yoseob?" Appa asked me. I nodded shyly. Dongwoon hug me tightly. 

"I am so happy appa" he squeled happily but then I heard a whisper that make me shivered "~~ lets the game begin ~~" His facade smile turn into devilish smirk.

 

Ahhh otteohke....... I asked myself...