chap 2

A love to learn

I call one of the maid that we found in Yoseob's locked room to my room. What is she doing here? when we took Yoseob, she was there and we just took her together. 

"G.na-ssi, care to tell me about my Yoseob? I mean all is all. Why he is mute? why he is so passive and every details that you know. If you refuse to tell me I won't hesitate to kill you and few maids that we captured that day or maybe we can sell you all to the dark market. Be a slave or e won't give you pleasure to live. You know what I mean right?" I sent her daggers. She gulped a big lump in . She looked down with her trembling lips, she start to speak. 

"P-please d-dont do t-that to us. I will tell you but you must promise to protect us, because if the other party know that we cracked this secret we will been killed as well." I nodded my head, agree with the deal. 

"Me, Soohyun, Gayoon are the maids that been appointed to take care of Yoseob since he was in a crib. However, our boss not allow us to speak a single word to him. He plan to make him mute. So if he want to eat or do anything he will draw it for us. At first we give him pictured cards that have few pictures of item but later he draw it for us. Sometime he even draw Gayoon's face with cakes when he want her to make him cakes and pastries. He is very lovely and happy young boy though he cannot speak but still he will show us his bright side. Sometimes when he got beaten, he will never cry but later he will crawl to our lap and cry all his heart out. He is our baby. Sir, please don't make him suffer anymore. As a humble maid here, I will do anything to you as long as you can keep Yoseob safe and happy." G.na talked in her low tone, her voice trembled and tears trails down from her face. 

"G.na-ssi, Yoseob is my relative. the one that I had been searched for more than these 15 years. I will never hurt him and I will always protect him. I owe his father my son's life. I promise you that. but....." I paused and she looks at me with her big eyes bewildered. I smile back at her. 

"Please work with me. be Yoseob's maid together with the other 2. I don't want Yoseob to detach from his lovely maids that had lived with him for these years. And I will sent him to therapist. I really miss his voice. Please help me G.na-ssi. teach him to talk and teach him about humanity." I slightly bow to her. 

"Thank you sir for let me be with him again. We promise you to teach him everything back. thank you sir for letting us live and be his maids again." G.na bowed his head several time to me before dismiss from my office. 

===================================

Yoseob POV.

Where is the maids? No one had came to my room yet today. I want to go out to the garden there. It is so beautiful. I want to pluck few flowers to give to the noonas. I walk to the door but when I want to twist the knob, suddenly I remember how bad I'd been beaten the other day when the men caught me playing outside the house. My hand shaking, I stop at the door before walking back to my bed. I see a photoframe at the side table beside the bed. I saw a young boy around my age or maybe older than me and a baby on the stroller with 3 men there and one of them is the ahjussi that cry yesterday. Who are they and why is the picture is here? 

Suddenly my door open revealing my 3 noonas. Up till now I don't their names. I don't know how to call them but I know how to draw them only. I hug them. 

"Yoseobie, we miss you." the cake noona speak up (Gayoon always make cakes for him)  

Yoseobie? we miss you? What is that. Then the 3 chuckles seeing my trouble face. 

"Yoseobie (G.na point to him) Gayoon noona (she point to the cake noona) Soohyun noona (she point to the naughty noona whom always pinch my cheeks) G.na noona (then she point to herself)" she did it few times and I follow her. 

"Yoseobie..... Gayoon noona.... Soohyun noona.... G.na noona" with that all of them hug me dearly. I guess that must be how to call them. Then I happily repeat it playfully. calling the name and point to the called person. They clap their hand and encourage me to call them. It is so fun. 

"Urin aegi is so clever. Seobie is smart." Oh no they talk more word. I follow her. 

"s-seobi is smart.." then looked aww at me. Then they continue to teach me few more things. 

"Can I come in" a deep voice can be heard. It is from that ahjussi, the one that cry yesterday. Otteohke, is he going to scold me because I was playing with the maids. I stand in front of the 3 maids stretch out my hands gesturing him that I will shield all my noona. That ahjussi was taken aback. 

"Princess, I am here not to harm you. I want to give you something. G.na, Gayoon, Soohyun please ..." Then I saw all my noonas walk away from me. I pull G.na noona's hand 

"It is okay Seobie. Doojoon-ssi want to talk to you. Don't be scared" G.na reassured me by a kiss on my forehead, then take my hand from her and handed it to that ahjussi. They wave goodbye to me. 

Doojoon sat me on the piano bench. He open the cover and sat beside me. 

"Princess, I know you will not understand what I am talking about, but I want you to know that I had promised your appa to protect you and love you because you are the only family I have aside from Dongwoon." then ahjussi run his fingers on the keyboard. He made a beautiful sound from it. I look at his fingers and try to hum to the music that produced but then that ahjussi stop playing and look at me. Ahh I made a sound, I palm my mouth. He wil beat me. I sat away from him and close my eyes. I am scared that he will hurt me, but he is not hitting me and he hug me instead. I blink my eyes few times. 

"Your voice is lovely, sang to me princess." he continue to play and hum. He nodded few times as if he wants me to follow him. Hesitantly I follow him to hum the song together. He is kind person. 

Before that ahjussi leave me, he gave me a box then he kiss my forehead leave me in the room alone. 

I look to the content, I saw few pictures of pretty and handsome man. Then there is few clothes and also jewelleries. I also saw a picture that handsome man with  the ahjussi wearing suit. I supposed he is the ahjussi friend. Then I saw a wedding picture of that handsome man with a pretty man, then I saw that both handsome and pretty man holding a baby. I suppose it was their child. Ehhhhh wait, I saw this persons before but where.... Then I look at the picture on the table beside the bed. Ahhh here. I confirm that they are the same persons. What is this mean? 

Then I saw small thing with a long wire. I saw once Soohyun noona wear it. and I try to fix it in my ears. I push the buttons on it, ahh I heard something nice. It is melodious. I hear it and try to follow. Unconsciously I sleep. 

 

 

 

AN :: next update.. happy weekend.. enjoy~~