come around

A love to learn

Yoseob POV

I see my son and daughter grown up so fast. They grown to a very charming Eunkwang and pretty Eunji. Now it's time to send them to school. I told Dongwoon that it is too early for them to start schooling but Dongwoon insist that the faster they go to school the smarter they will be. Hurmm I agree with him. Apparently, Dongwoon ask me to teach my kids to read and write. He said teaching is the best learning. that make me sigh endless of time. WAIT!! he is a mafia leader right? but why all the advice he gave me like he is the one who give lecture in Seoul University? My hubby is genius but yeah all the genius he has he used in making plan and business with the other gang leader that is why he is hard to defeat and been respected by all other gang leader. 

"Eunkwangie, palli .. your sister already wait for you here" Mir call my son. He is incharge in send them to school because I don't know to drive and Dongwoon is busy. He also send his son to school together with my kids. He adopt a very cute son after getting married with Joon last year. 

"Oppa palli. Me and Ilhoon had waited you for so long. Aigooo" Eunji lost her patience. 

"Sowwy.. I forgot where I put my school bag. Sowwy Ilhoonie, Eunji baby." he run cutely to the other 2 kids and interwined his small hand with Eunji. They are so close together. I wave to them goodbye. 

 

Ilhoon POV

It always like this. Eunkwang always late to get ready and we will wait for him. He will run downstair and walk hand by hand with Eunji then I will walk beside Eunji. In class we will sit together and always Eunji in the middle of us. Eventhough we are only 4 years appa always told me to treat girl like a lady. respect her and protect her. 

"So Ilhoon, can you help me to go to ice cream shop after this? oppa got something to do with appa. it is about man-man business and oppa not allow me to follow him" I raised my brow. Man-man business? so I am what to accompany Eunji. Am I not in the man-man business? 

"Man-man business?" I asked

"Neh, appa not allow me to follow. He said girl don't need to know what my oppa know. Appa teach him use this bang bang" she cutely showing me pistol using her fingers. 

"Ahhh that.. actually Mir appa also want me to learn that but my classes are on weekend only. If you really want ice cream, how about just come to my house. Mir appa have mountain of icecream and I can save my from getting late to my taekwondo class. You know my Joon appa hate me if I am not punctual" I pull Eunji with me and wait at the school gate for Mir appa to fetch us while Eunkwang already going back with the other man earlier. 

 

In Mir house. 

"So princess, I heard that you want icecream?" Mir asked her and Eunji nod her head excitedly, He pulled EUnji by palm and run to the 'secret' room excitedly. Ilhoon facepalm himself seeing his appa like a little child and Eunji follow him, jumping around like a bunny. 

"TA-DAH~~" Mir proudly showing her his big ice room that full of icecream. She is taking her first step to enter the ice room but Mir stop her. 

"You know, since it is so cold there. You must....."

"Here Eunji wear this"Ilhoon cut his appa word which causing Mir to pout like a kid. Ilhoon pass a thick sweater to Eunji together with the earmuffs and glove. Eunji chuckle with this unfamiliar thing. 

"Don't laugh, you will regret if not wearing this. It is really cold like winter in there and worse if appa accidently lock you inside, at least you are not feeling too much cold." Eunji widen her eyes when she heard lock. 

"Yahhh I was saying sorry. I just forgot that I was entering it with you and Joonie was calling me from Chicago. Haishh this kid, appa apologizing again okay. " Ilhoon rolled his eyes. He actually already forgiven his appa but he like to tease Mir and recall the situation so that he can see how funny his appa pout and say sorry over and over again. 

"REALLY???? then Ilhoonie, how you survive?" Ilhoon tapping his chin few time trying to recall. 

"It was when Mir appa had his lovey dovey conversation with Joon appa for about... hurm let say 30 hours..." 

"Hishhh this devil I only talk few minutes." Mir cut and Ilhoon stick his tongue out and continue.

"Yeahh around 1 and half hours, then suddenly the angel-like my handsome Joon appa who is the only one that care about me in this house ask my Mir appa  where was I because he missed me and want to hear voice. and that time Mir appa realize that he had locked me inside the ice room. I was frozen that time and fainted. I owed my Joon appa a life." MIr rolled his eyes in annoyance. His little son always know how to make him pissed off and he cannot fight back because all of that was his fault. He nearly killed his son and Joon was taking jet to came back home to check on Ilhoon. Not enough by that, he was been punished by Joon with the cold treatment. He is not allow to talk with Joon for months untill the day that Ilhoon call Joon himself and asked Joon to forgive Mir without Mir knowing because he pity Mir whom crying everyday and whine to him about Joon punishment. Then the next day, Joon came home and ask Mir for date. Ilhoon is an angel in devil disguise, he is evil to Mir but he is also the angel who kept Mir's life bright and shine. 

"Ahhhh luckily my Ilhoonie survive. Aigoo ahjussi, you must be more careful. If I lose my Ilhoonie I will have nobody to company my days. Oppa always busy with appa and me been left alone." Eunji hug Ilhoon like a precious item which a taint pink blush form on his both cheek. Mir only nod his head to the naggy 4 year old Eunji before proceed to take the icecream in the ice room.

 

"Yoboseyo...." Mir pick up his phone. He has so much difficulities in aking his phone while his both hands are busy preparing the ice cream topping for the kids.

"......"

"WHAT!!!!!! Arraseo, will bring Ilhoon and Eunji too. Neh" Mir walk to the happily munching icecream kids and talked to them

"Eunji, tell me when was the last time you saw Eunkwang? and who picked him up?" Eunji's eyes bewildered by the shots of question. Mir's face look serious and it made Eunji and Ilhoon jumped a bit. 

"O-oppa leave the class earlier. He left then go outside like always. Me and Ilhoon don't know who was taking him, because usually he left alone." Eunji try to explain to Mir while Ilhoon nod his head agree to what Eunji says. Mir shook his head. He run upstair to get change and take his gun and all. He needs to leave before something happen, he must go to Dongwoon's house. Probably, they also want Eunji. 

"Eunji, Ilhoon. get off from the seats. we need to leave now. Questions later, now hurry up we need to go to Master house." Eunji stare Mir who is giving command in very strict way. Ilhoon not looking at Mir as surprise as Eunji does but his hands made way to Eunji and pull her to the main door. They are ready to leave. 

 

 

 

AN :: happy sunday.. and mothers.. happy mother's day.. ^^~  eommoni saranghada.. jal sar-a, haengbukhada, manhi usseo juseyo, manhi moko!! kekekekke..