please don't~

A love to learn

yoseob POV

I run from in the dark forest alone. That big monster chase me, it face is so horrible. I am so afraid. I try to shout but no one hear. I cry and cry. If only Woonie is here, he must had killed the monster already. I shout Woonie name. 

"Woonie~ woonie~'" but suddenly I feel a hand shook me. It must be the monster. I shut my eyes tightly. 

"Seobie... seobie... seobie....." i open my eyes. I know that voice. I look at that silhoutte which later give the clearer vision of the man whom I miss so much. 

 

Dongwoon POV

I heard him call me. He must had a nightmare again. I shook him, he open his eyes wide. Usually he will flinched when see my face but this time it is different. He pull me roughly and bury his tiny face on my chest while his both arm wrapped around my waist. His body shaking. I know he is crying. I his hair. 

"Woonie... Seobie saw monster again. Seobie so scared. Help seobie." he cried like a baby. He must had forgotten all the hit and beats I did to him.

"Yoseob" I call him. he raised his head and his round eyes look at mine. I took a deep breath before continue my next line. 

"Yoseobie have something to tell me?" I ask him softly but sternly. He keeps quiet for few seconds hesitate to answer me. He looks like a guilty child, he doesn't know whether he should tell truth or lie. I hug him to reassure him that I'm not going to harm him with all the words that will been uttered. 

"Mianhe Woonie..." he said before start sobbing softly on my chest. 

"Seobie have baby in tummy... tsk tsk.. Seobie no tell you because Woonie said, will throw Seobie......" 

"Anirago.. I will not do that" I hug him tighter and his sobs become more loud. 

"I am sorry for saying that I will throw you. Mianhe Seobie.. mianhe." we stay at this position for quite sometime

"Seobie. I think, I had hurt you a lot. I think it is better if we stay apart until the baby born. Then after the baby born, you can choose to stay live with me or I will let you free. I am not throwing you but I am scared if I will hurt you next time. I did so much cruel things to you baby, I am scared if I will do the same thing again. I am bad tempered, I have no sense of sympathy, I am bad husband. so bad..." 

"Please don't ...." Yoseob shook his head inside my embrace. I look at him with quizical look. 

"Please don't leave me. Baby need Seobie, Seobie need Woonie and Woonie can chase all the monsters. Please Woonie please..." I sigh. he hug me tight that enough to show me that he really need me. I can't promise myself to not hurt him in future. I am afraid that I might harm him and this is not good for him and of course the baby inside his belly. I carress his cheek softly. Suddenly, he push me and his palm cover his mouth. He run to the toilet. From far I can hear a loud groan, he is vomitting? I ask myself. I go to toilet and see he is squatting beside the toilet bowl and throw up all the stomach content. I massage his back to give some comfort. After he done I cleaned his mouth and help him to walk. I help him sit on the couch. Is he ill? No longer than that I heard bell ring on the front door. Without permission the guesses already come in. They are the trio angels of Yoseob but for me they are 3 annoying witches. 

"Yoseobie baby" Gayoon jump to the couch and hug my wife like a teddy bear. A second later Soohyun come in she put all the stuff and hug my wife. 

"Dongwoon, how are you and urin Yoseobie?" G.na the more mature one and the only one that care about me.

"I am fine noona. Yoseobie also fine. and we have something to tell you." All of them turn their head to me and waiting for my next line. 

"Yoseobie is pregnant! and he is 3 months already" all of them make the O mouth disbelief me. They turn to Yoseob who nod his head. 

"Omooo our baby are having baby! so we have two baby" as expected the pabo Soohyun's thought always ridiculous as ever. 

I walk to G.na and ask her about what to do and about Yoseob having vomitting symptoms. 

"It is normal for pregger. This call morning sickness. They tend to vomit even with little stimulant like the smell of rice, or even after eating. So give him soft food and plain food. So that he will not feel too much pain if he is about to vomit. I suggest you to bring him to routine health check up. All preggers need that." I make mind note on what she told me. 

 

 

===================================

to :: Dongwoon 

from :: Cheolyong

Dongwoon, today yo have to bring yoseob to the XX hospital and meet Dr Kibum aka Key to check his baby condition and all. Me and Thunder had made the booking, all you have to do is tell him Yoseob name and the registered number that I told you before. Have a nice day with your wifey and thanks for the holiday. Me and Thunder are in Paris now!  (they put the selca together) 

I chuckled reading on the message. The pabo Cheolyong I mumble. Yoseob is getting more worst. He can't even stay for more than 2 hours awake without getting nauseous and vomit. His body getting weaker because he refuse to eat and what surprise me more, he even showing tantrum to me. He is all scared to me but still he is showing his rebel sign like locking the door and not allow me to sleep with him, sometimes he even hide my shaver, he will plug in his iPod and ignoring me the whole day. He really is testing my anger threshold. Luckily appa and G.na always support and cheering me up, they told me to be calm and patient with Yoseob's new behavior. 

"Yoseobie..." I call him