time to go

A love to learn

"Junhyung and Hyunseung are Yoseobie's umma and appa. They were very close to me. We went to same college and we were known as the trio in college. My appa raised Junhyung because his appa and umma died in plane crash but appa never force him to be one of us. Appa let him choose his own way and Junhyung choose to be a normal guy who live as a normal person not a gangster but he still live with us because we are the only family he had. Junhyung finally confessed his feeling toward Seungie during graduation. Then they being a lovey dovey couple. They knew about Kikwang and support our marriage. We live together in separate house with my appa like you and Yoseob living on my own but with Junseung couple. Since I was always busy with the mission, Junhyung and Seungie will take care of Kikwang. Start from the day I married your umma till the last day he lived .........." Doojoon pause and take a deep breath

"he always with them more than me. I always leave him alone, when I had free time I never spend with him only and brought him to date but he never complaint. Everytime I got back he will greet me with his sweet smiley-eyes and always thanked me for being his husband, when he died I feel my life is so empty luckily I'm having you. The only sunshine in my life."Doojoon pinched Dongwoon's cheek because he saw Dongwoon's sour face. Dongwoon always blame himself for his mother's dead. 

"Junhyung and Hyunseung got married few years later. You are the flower-boy during their wedding wearing a cute tuxedo. Few months later Hyunseung got pregnant and gave birth to Yoseob. We live together as happy family. You really like Yoseob, you play with him, you feed him and you change his diapers. So cute" Doojoon chuckle and tease his son. Dongwoon blush, embarrassed with his father's story. 

"Then what happen to Seobie's parents? And why he was kidnapped?" Dongwoon asked. Doojoon see to Dongwoon's eyes. 

"There is one day. Hyunseung want to make dinner for us. We just got back from somewhere. You, me and Junhyung. When we entered the house, we found out that Hyunseung been stabbed by the intruders. I run to the room where they kept Yoseob, but I was too late and they already had Yoseob in their hand. A moment later, I found out that they wanted to shoot you. I really lost all my hope that time, I knew that I not able to protect you that time. A shoot been released but instead of you collapsed, Junhyung falled down with blood profused all over his body. The intruders run away together with Yoseob in their hand." Doojoon explained everything to him. Dongwoon put his palms to his mouth, He is shock with his father's story. 

"t-this mean ... Yoseob's appa died because of me?" Doojoon hug his son.

"No! Junhyung did that because he knows that you will protect and be a knight in shining armour for Yoseob in future. He loves you as his son. Don't blame yourself. So because of this you must promise me and Junhyung too that you will take a very good care to Yoseob. He had lived in life for these years and now, let him feel the love that he deserve. ar-a?" Dongwoon cannot contain it anymore. He looks his appa, his eyes watered with tears of remorsed and regret. 

"Appa... I am bad to Yoseob.... tsk tsk.. I don't treat him nicely.. appa I am sinful.. appa..tsk .. tsk" for now he don't care about his cold and cool image anymore. He cried his lung out in front of his father. The sobs getting louder and louder. He expecting punches from his appa but instead his appa hug him and shooed him. 

"Son... I am not a god to forgive your sin and you don't do anything bad to me. Go back to Yoseob and ask forgiveness to him." Dongwoon didn't want to move an inch. He feels safe in his appa embraces. Doojoon his son's hair. He miss this side of Dongwoon for long time, he miss his baby-Dongwoon and regret for turning him to a scary mafia but he has no choice after all. After few minutes, Dongwoon gather all his courage and get to sit up position. 

".....but..appa I hit him.. I him.. I even told him I hate him. I am bad appa. I am a very bad guy.. even I'd done all the in this world to him, he never avoid me. I don't deserve him appa. I am sorry" Doojoon quite shock with the confession, he inhaled deeply. 

"son.." the voice is soft and stern. "Go back to Yoseob, ask him to forgive you. Appa don't have right to be the one that give you forgiveness." Dongwoon get on his feet and nod to Doojoon. He then walk away from his father's house to the place where he can find his wife. He promise himself that he must change everything. 

 

==========================================================

Mir POV

Like usual, I will lying on the floor of the common room in Dongwoon's house. I and thunder take turn to keep Yoseob company and sometimes both of us will stay here together and play card game with Yoseob. As I am about to doze off, I heard a loud bang from the front door.

I get up from my lying position, I saw Dongwoon come in. I feel fear so I get up and ready to fight if he is trying to attack me.

"Mireu~" he called me softly. He walk like a zombie and suddenly I feel a pair of arms hug me.

"Mianhe Mireu for all the accusation. Mianhe." I am shocked. This is the very first time in my life I heard Dongwoon apologizing. I push my friend slowly and look to his face. Ahhh this arrogant man can also look this fragile? I pull his hand and sit on the couch together with him. 

"Ani-ya, I am fine. The punches that day was so little compare to all the punches I got from training. So nothing to be sorry for" I chuckled awkwardly. It is an obvious lie. Dongwoon put a weak smile and ask me. 

"How about Yoseob? Is he fine? " 

"shhh he is sleeping inside. He really need to rest more it not good for a pregger..." I stop. Oh no! I promise Yoseob to keep it as secret. 

"Mireu.. what.had.you.said.?" I don't know what to say more. Ahh the secret already leak. i try to calm down and peek at Yoseob's room. I assume that he is stil sleeping. 

"Yes woonie, Yoseob is pregnant for 3 months already. The day you left, we brought him to hospital and doctor said he is pregnant. We want to tell you but he refused and say that you will throw him if you know. Please Woonie, don't let him know I tell you or else he will think I am a betrayer and now his condition a bit worse now, he easily get exhausted, he has more frequent nightmare and he is rarely eat because he will vomit soon after eat. Me and thunder take turn looking for him." Dongwoon only nod. He ask me softly to leave and he want to be alone with Yoseob.

 

Dongwoon POV 

I walk to my room. My wife sleep calmly and soundly. I carressed his cheek softly and kiss his forehead. I sit beside his lying figure and look at him for sometimes I rub my face with my palms. I take a deep breath. 

"baby, I think it times for me to go and stay far from you.. I am scare if I am going to hurt you.... I'm sorry baby.." a teardrop to my cheek. I take Yoseob's hand and kiss it softly.