pabo

A love to learn

Mir POV

"let go off me Thunder. I think I have to teach that bastard some lesson!" Thunder hold me and prevent me from going to meet Dongwoon. I am so pissed off by him. Thunder who never say no to me, now object my idea to meet Dongwoon. 

"YAHH!! MIR!! listen to me, if you go near to him, he might kill you and you also cannot gain any benefit from your action. You will not able to protect Yoseob!" I stop upon hearing him mentioning Yoseob. Yes, Thunder is wiser than me. If Dongwoon kill me I will not able to protect Yoseob and might as well he will harm Yoseob more. I sit back on the couch. I rub my face with my palms. 

"What should I do Thunder?" I sigh. Not long after that my handphone vibrating. It is Joon. My boyfriend.

to : Mir
from : Joon
how are you doing hun? You looked stressed.. come on, look at the camera and smile. I miss your smile. I just came back from the mission at Jeju and I get bunch of money from boss. lets chill out. ask Thunder for one day off.. jal-ga~~ 

I frown. I look at the ceiling. There is small hidden camera placed there. Omo, they also put camera in our apartment? Pabo Joon, but then I got an idea. 

"Thunder, do you remember that we had put few cameras in Dongwoon's apartment?" I asked him and Thunder nodded slowly. 

"so this meant, everything I and Yoseob did that day been recorded as well?" another nod from Thunder. Moment later he gasp. 

"Omo, this meant we have proof to show Dongwoon that you are not flirting with Yoseob! Woww Mireu this is the first time your brain work!" Thunder clap his hand happily. 

We run to their apartment. We banged in and caused Yoseob startled from the couch. We climb on the ladder to get the cameras. Yoseob blink his eyes, he had no idea what happened. 

Me and Thunder connected the cameras to the laptop and all the details from this little gadget been saved into the hard disc. I passed the data to Thunder. 

"Thunder please explain to him, all of these in misunderstandings. I don't him to abandoned Yoseob. I cannot go with you or else I will get murdered before explain to him." Thunder nod and walk out from the apartment to meet Dongwoon. I look at the baby-faced boy beside me and smile at him. 

"Yoseob, I will make sure Dongwoon to love you and never leave you again." Yoseob's tears trail down, he miss Dongwoon and I know that feeling very well. 

 

Thunder POV 

I saw Dongwoon in one of the room in our private club. So this monkey hide here for these few weeks and left his pregnant wife alone in that house. I asked Seungho, G.O and Joon for help.

"Okay in the count of 3.... 3...2....1" we run into the room and tied DOngwoon in his chair. He seems too shock with the sudden intrusion. As expected a loud shout come from his mouth..

"BWO-YA!!!!!!" we just don't care. I put the cd in the cd player and push the button play. 

"Yah pabo now see this. This is what been recorded from the hidden camera in your apartment. SEE! urin Mir do nothing to your wife. He treated your wife only, and it is his habit to kiss all the wound site because he believe it is one of remedy in treating wound. You know he is dumb right?" Dongwoon don't move and see to the video attentively. 

"Then what about the magazines?" I sigh. 

"You watch it or not. Your lovely wife was about to make a welcome home banner, but he don't know how to write and know nothing about alphabet. Mir want to help him. Can't you see he cut the alphabets from the magazines and arrange it on that big paper. You know right that moron don't have any other magazine than that kind of magazines." Dongwoon shut his mouth. He look down without any word. Seungho untie the rope from his chair. 

I sigh. Slowly I pat my bestfriend. 

"Woonie. You have a very nice wife there. treat him the way he should be treated. For the 12376th time, open your heart!" then we walk away from his room and left him alone to remorse all the he done. 

 

 

Dongwoon POV

After all the things Thunder said, I sit back on my chair and look to the ceiling blankly. Am I that badass? Am I irrational? I remorsed all the thing I'd done to Yoseob. arghhhh!! Wae? wae? I am the ultimate gangster Male-god and for the first time in my life I feel like I'm in the deep ! This is not cool. I am crying right now because of that little boy who invade in my life and destroy the stone in my heart. I have to do something, I have to, eventhough this is not cool but I think I need my appa now. 

===================================================

 

Doojoon is sitting comfortably on his couch in the reading room and jump when his son barged into his room. Dongwoon look miserable and like a person whom lost a life. He walks in, shut the door and sits beside Doojoon. For the first time in these 10 years Dongwoon acts like a fragile kid. 

"wae-yo son?" Doojoon ask. He sounds very fatherly and concern. Dongwoon look at his father without words, slowly and silent he moves nearer to his father, he felt like a kid who really need warmth in his father's embraces. Doojoon knows something's wrong with his baby son, he pull his son slowly and placed his head on his lap. He run his fingers to the Dongwoon's hair strands, both of them look to the wall in front of them. 

"Appa...." Dongwoon finally voice out. Doojoon humming in reply to him. 

"How much you love my umma?" Dongwoon ask. Doojoon take a deep breath, trying to remember the moment he shared with his late wife. It was short but it was the most treasured moment for him. 

"Ah-deul.... Me and your umma were married not base on love. Your umma was only 14 and me was 23 years old that time. His appa was selling him to the black market to pay back the money to my appa, but little did he knew all the black markets have good relationship with my appa business. Once my appa knew that he sold his son to be a slave, my appa wanted to caught his appa but his appa died in road accident before he got caught. Appa told me to get Kikwang free from the auction, because his father also not paid a single cent before died." Doojoon carressed his son tenderly. 

"Then what happen to umma? How you marry him?" Doojoon smile to his baby-son.

"During the auction I told Yunho to get him, and because we are good friend, Yunho just give him to me without any cent. Kikwang is very tender and fragile boy. He never try to fight and follow me obediently. First time I meet him, I like him. My appa wanted him to work with us to pay back the money that his father owe but I rejected his idea. Your umma will not fit to work as a gangster and it is too dangerous for him but I also had no money to pay behalf on him..... hence, I told appa that I want to marry your umma in which he approved making your umma as one of family." Dongwoon nodded his head. 

"Appa, how you treat umma? I mean your marriage is not based on love." Doojoon sigh.

"I remorsed it very much. My whole life regret I didn't show my love to your umma. If only I have a time machine, I want to go back to the time when we both together and showered him with love. I envy Junhyung who knew how to show his love to Hyunseung and Hyunseung always felt lucky being Junhyung's wife. I pitied Kikwang for having a cold-typed gangster husband. I hate the fact that I am gangster and cannot be lovey-dovey like Junhyung."

"Appa.. who is Junhyung and Hyunseung? Why they are so special to you?" Doojoon stare his son. He smack his head lightly, he forgot to tell his son about Junhyung and Hyunseung.

"Jun and Seung are my only good friends in this whole world. Junhyung is my cousin too. They are Yoseobie's parents. Ahh how come I forgot to tell you all these thing?" Dongwoon eyes widen. He quickly get up from Doojoon's lap and sit. 

"WHAT? They are Seobie's umma and appa?" Doojoon nodded lightly.

"Why you never told me about this appa?" Dongwoon shot another question. Doojoon is about to answer but Dongwoon cut him. 

"Tell me about them. Where are they?" Doojoon scratch his head.  

 

 

 

 

AN :: I am so busy with my school.. no time to update.. sorry~