you are mine and mine only

A love to learn

 

G.na POV 

It had been 5 months since the day I came to this mansion. this mean its already 5 month since the first time Yoseob can talk. He progressed very fast, he is intelligent. I met Doojoon just now and told him about our Yoseob. He want me to bring Yoseob to meet psychologist to treat him and help in his progression. Doojoon indeed a good man. He give shelter to us, the maids and even let us live freely. Unlike our previous master, he will punish if made mistake and the punishment is hell. From 10 maids that take care Yoseob, all of them leave except us. We love Yoseob so much and devoted to be with him forever. Doojoon also help us to hide and burnt down the place he kidnapped us, so that our master will thought that we are died already. 

 

"Good evening young master Dongwoon" Dongwoon walked pass by me. He must be from Yoseob's room. I really doesn't mind at all he come to meet Yoseob. He is Yoseob's husband to be soon though. 

 

"ahh G.na-ssi. Drop that honorific. Noone here call me young master here and you are not my maid after all. thank you for taking care of my Yoseob. I just met him but I don't have chance to talk so much with him. He still lack few vocabs. I have work to do, excuse me." Dongwoon excused himself 

 

He is so nice. whenever he got time he will come and meet Yoseob. He is workaholic, evethough I know that his works is mostly illegal but at least his personality not like some badass. 

 

 

Yoseob POV

 

He came again in my room. He barged in like a monster. I feel so scared, I just woke up and the first thing I saw is his face. He had visited me few times in these months. Sometimes he did 'that' thing, sometimes he beat me, sometimes he came to play piano and some other times he just came shoving me the iPod and ask me to sing but with all the times he came, he never smile he never asked me politely. He always use the tone that full of hatred. He called me jinx, bastard, and . I don't know what all the word mean. 

 

"so you are awake?" he asked but I still froze at my spot. 

 

He come near to me and hug my waist. He kiss my lips, like usual he will eat my whole lips until it swollen. I prepared myself mentally. He is going to do 'that'. I don't want to fight because I don't want any slaps across my face or any punches on my stomach. I clench my fist and bit my lips to distract the pain from the below region. Once he done he will wear back his shirt and walk away. Am I a toy to be thrown after each use? 

 

I try to get up from my bed but I just can't do that. My back sore and my body too. I heard G.na noona knocking my door. 

 

"Yoseobie.. noona want to come in" G.na asked my permission. 

 

"Seobie... shower..." I make up reason. Of course I don't want she to see me in this condition. Limping and handicap. 

 

"Okay. later noona will come again. You got appointment with doctor today~" G.na walk away. I sighed. I have to wake up because I heard she said something about doctor. 

 

 

=====================================================

 

"He is fine. His progression is so fast. I'm impressed. Yoseob is an intelligent boy after all. He can arrange his words into proper sentences. I hope you will continue help him and encourage him to speak and talk. Let him watch pictorial movies and those cartoons. I know it is not suitable for his age but for the learning purpose it is good. He also draw me few things to know how to speak about it but G.na-ssi, please don't let him listen to curse words. It is bad for him" 

 

G.na was taken aback when Dr. Daniel told her about curse words 

 

"... but Doctor-ssi"  

 

"call me Daniel" 

 

 "yes but Daniel-ssi, we never taught him any curse words." 

 

" I don't know who but he ask me about jinx, bastard, .... maybe it is from TV. Do check on him when he watch it." G.na frown. Yoseob never watch TV, he only watch cd from her laptop. other than that, Yoseob only listen to his iPod but none in his iPod taught him that. It must be someone....... G.na will ask Soohyun and Gayoon later. 

 

Dr Daniel observe the file in his hand. So Yang Yoseob live15 years without sounds. Interesting record, very pure and innocent like a baby. Need full lesson like a baby but physical development is normal just the mental development is deteriorated by force. His physical reflex..... he is showing that he is fear and scare when someone stranger getting closed to him. hurmm he is scared of me? Daniel thought. There must be some event that causing him like this and all the curses words... Daniel scratch his head. this patient is not ordinary. Why Doojoon give this patient to me and want me to treat him as soon as possible, does he think doctor is a god? 

 

======================================

 

 

Dongwoon POV

 

Why it turns like this? Everywhere I go I will see him, Everything I do I will think of him, Everything song I heard just make me remember him more and more. ! am I falling? No no no. I must be wrong. I will ask my best friend about this. So I give call Mir~

 

"Mireu~ 1013 street 7, 3rd row, no.2" I'm giving him code in my cold tone. It is our favourite coffee house. I just don't want anyone to know about it. If any of my man know about me close to Mir they will not like it because I am boss and I must be cold to all my men. 

 

"Who are you talking with and what is it son?" my appa pat me from the back. 

 

"Oh it was my school friend. He is going to pass me my homework at his house. I was in mission these days so I miss few things from school. Well, will you excuse me appa." I make my way. 

 

"Son.. how is Seobie? appa don't have time to visit him. G.na told me he is progressing well. I hope you 2 can get close together. and the wedding is at the end of this year. So that you will have enough time to get to know each other. 5 months is enough right?" I gritted my teeth and listen to my appa carefully. I really hate that name. but I have to fake my smile. 

 

"Ne appa, He is fine. lately he talked more to me. He also learn new words everyday but appa, can we not talk about wedding yet? I am not ready for that matter, my heart have no space for him... just yet. please understand me appa" I let him know it. At least if I'm going to divorce him later he already know the reason that I don't love Yoseob. 

 

"Up to you son. As long as you are marrying Yoseob than I will give you all time you need in this world, I will never allow anyone to hurt my baby Yoseob including you. Love can develop if you try to open your heart, being a mafia doesn't mean that you have to make your heart hard like a stone. I owe a life from his parents. You have to know about that." I ignore my appa. It was him owing Yosoeb's parents but why must me have to pay the deeds? I just nodded and walk away.