you~

A love to learn

Yoseob POV 

It been a while since Dongwoon being this scary. He want me to sing, so I just obey him or else I'm going to be scolded. Oh with the baby inside my tummy I must be very careful to that short tempered Dongwoon. 

After I finish sing to one song he suddenly brake his car causing me to being pushed to the dashboard, lucky enough I use my both hand to prevent my pretty face bump onto the hard dashboard. 

"Why you stop?" he asked me fiercely. Oh damn Dongwoon, I really hate the feeling of being scared and chicken out. 

"m-mianhe" I said. and he just reply with 'uhm' only. I got so pissed off with his behaviour but I just don't want to fight back or I will put myself in harmful condition. So I continue to sing. His satisfied face really make me hate him at this moment. 

 

Dongwoon POV 

Bullying Yoseob isn't a good idea but it seems fun to see him stir and chicken out. I am more than satisfied. When we are getting nearer to the place I stop and park my car at the empty space. Yoseob looks at me bewildered. 

"what are we going to do here?" he asked me. 

"I just want to leave you here and let you be eaten by tiger and bear" his face turn pale and shook his head furiously and tugging me sleeve. 

"D-dont please... d-don't make me tiger food. Seobie will be a good boy for Woonie. Please Seobie don't want to die." when he really want to start crying I just chuckle and giggle. 

"Then lets eat the tiger and bear before they eat you. get out from the car. We have to discuss with the tiger and bear for not making you their food." Yoseob nod like a kid. I feel it so funny because he did believe that I'm going to make him the tiger and bear food. Plus we are at the isolated beach not even jungle. I think Daniel don't teach him about the animal habitat yet. 

He is tailing me from the back and hold my hem of shirt tightly. He really like a kid. I wonder how is he going behave when we get our child later. I'm going to have 'two' kids. 

"Seobie, sit here." I pat the empty space beside me on the bridge. He makes his way and sit beside me. 

"This is my place. No one ever came to here since this whole beach is mine and I brought you here since you are my special someone. No one ever know about this. So you should be glad with all this." Yoseob blink his eyes twice before proceed to say.

"Thank you Woonie. Seobie like this place." I chuckled with his cute behavior. I pulled him closer to have his scent that I addicted to. I carressed his protruding belly and he just lay his head on my chest. We stay in that position, without word only the music from wave and bird's chirp. 

"Seobie...." I call him 

"neh" he replied softly to me and snuggle closer to me. 

"Gomawo" he turn his head to see me but I quickly hug him from the back and prevent him to see my face. I continue

"Thanks for being a good wife for me, thanks for always trying hard to make me happy, thanks for still accepting me when I was a total badass, and the utmost of it thanks for carrying this little Dongwoon inside your belly. Gomawo honey" I kiss Yoseob's neck from the back and he squirm. 

"Nado gomawo Woonie. gomawo for everything. For giving me family, and love. Gomawo." Yoseob hold my hand and kiss my hands few times. I hug him tighter and we continue our date by staring to the beach and waiting for the sun to set. 

 

===============================================================

"YAHHHHH YOSEOB OPEN THE DOOR!!!!" there again Yoseob lock the door room and make me pissed off. He is making me sleep on the living room couch. 

"hyung stop yelling. You are disturbing the whole neighbour" Mir whine. I loss my patience and shove him my gun. 

"If you still open your filthy mouth I will shoot you!" he walk away from me and take the safe distance

"Yoseob!!!" I shoot the door knob and bang into the room. 

I saw him sitting closely to the TV and stir.

"Woonie you are back!!!" he hug me. 

"Are you not hearing me call you?" He shook his head cutely. then he continue to sit infront of the TV and sing along with the character in the TV. He is too absorb to Pororo show I facepalm myself. I thought he was having his mood swing lock me outside the room but the reality is.... ahhh my wife is a kid after all~

 

 

AN :: another update.. lalalalalalala~~~