what is this feeling

A love to learn

Yoseob POV

As usual Dongwoon went to his work and I left alone in home. Doing my daily chores,neating the bedroom, sweeping and mopping the floor, doing laundry and now I am hungry. Everytime I make something to eat I will always remember the day he taught me how to make spagetthi. He is so nice, so kind and so sweet unlike the time that I first meeting him. He changed little by little but the coldness voice and scary stare still there. I think eventhough he is being kind and sweet, I will always be very cautious about my action and my talk. Who knows that he can explode anytime and anywhere, he is the leader's son of mafia gang for god sake.

I put my ipod into my pocket and sing the song that played while my mind reminiscing the day he made spagetthi.

flashback

"take your notes and write down everything I said" I took my notes and 'draw' everything he said. First he was frowning to what he saw but then he facepalmed himself.

"Ahhh I forgot that you don't learn to write yet. Okay Yoseob, draw nicely what I am going to say?" I nodded my head.

He started with soak the spagetthi into a pot and boil them. Later he start making the sauce. He took a big bottle of pasta sauce.

"Listen, if you are going to make this thing later you must buy the sauce from this same brand because other brand taste like and I like this one only. arasseo?" I draw the bottle and colour it with red color. I try to copy the word on the bottle and it took sometimes because I don't know to write alphabet yet. Dongwoon frown upon seeing me struggle with the alphabet. I looked at him trying to ask if I was doing any wrongs?

" Woonie. am I drawing it wrongly?" but later he chuckled. 

"an-i it is just... you try to follow the font of the word too when you can just write it in simple way." he smile at me and ruffling my hair. He did it often, but I feel a bit uncomfortable because he ruffled my hair just as he ruffled his poodle fur. Am I same like his poodle. 

"If you want to know the noodle is well cooked or not, throw it to the marble wall and if it stick there then it is ready" He threw a strand of noodle and it stick there. I clap my hands because it was like a magical thing for me. He laugh and asked me to try to. I followed his order and he continue ruffling my hair. 

He pour the sauce on the noodle on my plate before he did the same to his plate. I ate it and it was the most delicious thing I'd ever tasted. 

"so good!" and I eat it hungrily. Dongwoon only looked at me and smile. His smile is cold but it was the best thing in my life since he is rarely smile. 

"Remember, you will try to make it by your own next time. Just in case you are hungry, at least you know how to make this." I nod my head. he care about me.

 

end of flashback 

 

I sing the song from the iPod while my hand are busy making sandwich and coffee. Suddenly, a finger tap me from behind. I scream due to shock. 

"hey its me!" Mir chidded and jumped like a monkey around me. 

"don't do that. Seobie heart will explode" Mir laugh hearing my talk. 

"Your speak getting so much better. By the way, boss tell me to company you since he is gone abroad and will not be around for days. He want me to make sure you eat properly, you take your bath, you clean the house and to bring you for walk and teach you about the ... yeah new life. pshhh he is that nice to you don't him?" I blush and nodded shyly. Indeed my Woonie being so nice to me these days and I am so much glad about that. 

"Thank you Mir. Seobie will do all things, where is Thunder? Why no coming?" Mir turn his head at me with his mouth busy eating half of my sandwich without asking for permission. 

"Thunder follow Dongwoon. Yoseob, I'm hungry and I know you hungry too. Come with me, we eat outside. I can't left you alone here. Go and change your bunny pj to something nicer" Mir said. I comply his order.

 

 

 

Mir POV 

I look at my side, Yoseob is wearing simple long pant and long sleeve shirt with beanie on his head. He is so adorable this way, I don't know who taught him about what to wear but he look so good with this cloth but it just one thing that bother me. His beanie. 

"Yoseob, why you wear this weird beanie?" 

"what is weird? Seobie wear this because Woonie give Seobie. Seobie must wear when go out and Seobie is cute this way." he told me innocently. I tsk. actually my boss has this toward cutie thing. What a weird man. 

"Ahh weird is not common. For example, people will eat ice cream when hot and soup when cold but weird when you eat spicy teoppoki during hot and eat pat bingsoo during cold" I can see stars on his head. He cant understand my explaination? Ahh I am bad for that. 

"Later when you learn more then you will know. okay?" he just smile to me. Ahhh this kid ful of cuteness. I feel like dragging a huge teddy bear instead of human. 

I ordered the same food like mine for Yoseob. We went to McDonald since I am craving for burger and it is fastly served. I also pick sundae and coke for Yoseob. He enjoyed his meal so much. I am so happy seeing this kid who used to cry in my arms because of nightmare now smile and laugh. 
 

"Yoseob, you eat the fries with sauce and it will taste better." he did but he shook his head. Then he dip the fries into the sundae and eat. 

"This taste more good" he even feed me. Ahh I really feel like bring a 5 year old kid. 

"too sweet, Yoseob andwae! you had break the rule of eating fries, all the potato will get upset with your behaviour." I told him but he only giggles, because he knew I lied. 

"gotjimal! potato don't have feeling." he giggles. So Yoseob does know what is feeling? 

"Seobie. what you understand about feeling?" it is a bit fast if he said he can understand the true meaning about feeling which the normal growing human also take time to understand it. 

"urmmm.. Seobie and Mireu the feeling is good because Seobie laugh and smile a lot with Mireu." he clap his hands happily. 

"Okay then what about Seobie and Woonie?" I try to catch what he felt inside. He stop clapping and he seems hesitate to answer. Maybe he scare I will told Dongwoon, 

"gwaenchana, I will not telling anyone including Thunder including Dongwoon and even including your noonas. This is our secret" I shoved my pinky and he link his with mine. He maybe know it from the movie he watch during his lesson. 

"Seobie see Woonie.. the heart is exploding.. not comfortable. Seobie scared if anything Seobie do, Woonie will get upset. Seobie want Woonie to be happy and smile. If Woonie not smile Seobie's heart pain. more pain than when Woonie hit Seobie... opss" He covered his mouth and stop talking. 

"Don't worry I knew he hit you, he beat you. It's okay, I will not tell anyone. Seobie loves Woonie?" slowly but confidently he nod his head. 

"Seobie will do everything for Woonie? even Woonie hit Seobie?" he nodded again. 

"And if one day Woonie leave Seobie what Seobie will do?" he seems want to tear up. I think I should stop asking the nonsense thing to him and why am I asking these nonsense in the first place. 

"Seobie will cry forever." his tears trails down. Aigoo what am I going to do. He is crying in public. I awkwardly smile to the customer who stare at us. 

"shhh shh don't cry. Wipe your tears. Dongwoon will never leave you." I reassure him. 

 

 

an :: will update next chap soon..