misunderstanding~

A love to learn

We finish eating and I bring Yoseob to hypermarket as he want to buy something to cook. Dongwoon really did a good job by teach him cooking and all. Finally my good frend had opened his heart to Yoseob. I saw Yoseob bring a small notebook and the content is all his drawings. He bought the item accordingly to what inside the notebook. As he turn to the page with tomatoes picture I asked him 

"What is the name of that Seobie?" he tap his finger below his lips trying to remember something. 

"Errmmmm chillies" I almost burst into laugh. How can this round fat thing called chillies. 

"an-i it is tomato." he pouted at me. So he actually know the picture but some of them he doesn't know what. I think he need to learn in his lesson first. Speaking about the lesson I pull out my iPhone and checked on Yosoeb's schedule whic Dongwoon gave me. Oh my LORD!

"Yoseob palli. I just remember that you have the lesson with DrDaniel today. faster lets pay and go" I pull his cart and pay the grocerries. Then I send him to Dr Daniel's place. I sit beside him all the time. 

The doctor is really kind. He teach Yoseob about the vocabulary and grammar but Yoseob still speak like a 5 year old kid. ahh still at least he can speak. He give Yoseob a book that can speak if he point to the picture. Yoseob follow all the word obediently. He is really a good and smart kid. After finish the lesson I bow to the doctor and dismiss. 

"Thank you doctor for today" 

"you're welcome. Yoseob look more cheerful day by day since he got married. I am really happy about that. Thank you Mir for accompany him today and ask him to study at home. He also ask me about the alphabet and writing. If you can help me teach him at home then it will be more helpful." I nodded. 

 

Yoseob POV 

I want to ask Mir about the alphabet. Dongwoon said I can't read, but I want to read so much. So that it will be easier for me to write in my notebook instead of drawing. 

"Mireu.. can read?" Mir nod his head. 

"can learn Seobie?" Mir almost laugh at me. 

"Not learn but teach. Sure I can teach you, but why you want to learn it? I mean you still this early to learn." I shyly smile to him. 

"Seobie want to write for Dongwoon." Mir laugh cheekily to me. He really like to tease me. 

"Wow, you want to make a card? or a welcome home banner? So sweet of you. Where you learn all these?" 

"Seobie watch movie. Soohyun and Gayoon noona watch together. Gayoon said she will be happy if people write to her. Seobie want Woonie happy and smile. Seobie want to say but shy." I know that I must blushing really hard and my ears turn red, so I covered my ears. 

"ahh so cute. Okay I will teach you in the interesting way. palli get home!" Mir squeled

 

 

 

Mir POV 

I go to my room to get magazine so that I can cut the alphabet from the magazine and stick them onto big paper. However I noticed that in this house the only magazine I have is... errrr.. adult magazine. is it okay for him? but Yoseob is not really innocent though and I just want to help him with alphabet not the pictures. So I bring all the things needed for making a banner to his house. 

"Seobie, come here. I am Teacher Cheolyong want to teach you how to make a simple banner in fun way!" *clap hands* and yoseob follow me to clap his hands too in adorable way of course.

"What you want to say on this big paper?" Yoseob put his index and tap his chn as if he is thinking of some words to paste on it.

"Woonie, welcome home" he chidded happily.

"how about you add, I love you at the paper too?" Yoseob clap his hand with my awesome idea.

We work together. I show him which letter to cut and we also added few decoration on the picture. Yoseob had to close his eyes few times when he saw the 'inappropriate' picture in the magazines. If Dongwoon know about this, he will kick me at the hard.

Suddenly I heard Yoseob shout. He is holding his index finger and drops of blood can be seen. He cut his finger. I quickly take the first aid and clean the wound. When I finish bandage his wound I kiss on the bandage lightly. My umma told me that to wash the pain away one must kiss on the wounded area. However as soon as kiss Yoseob...

"BANG CHEOL YONG!!!!!" I turned my head and see Dongwoon stand at the door frame. I walk to him and to give a friendly hug but instead, I only earn a hard punch on my belly.

"wae Dongwoon?" I hold my stomach which  in pain.

"Call me BOSS and how could you flirt with my wife when I'm not here" a kick to my leg and make me fumble down to the floor. He continue to kick me few times until Thunder come in and save me. I run away for god sake. He can kill me. I run to save my life. The , how come he can ever think that I'm going to flirt with his wife, he is my best friend after all. The pain in my stomach is unbearable, I falled on the road with blood vomitted out from my mouth. 

 

Dongwoon POV.  

I am going to chase that bastard. How dare he flirt with my wife? He brought the adult magazine and taint my wife eyes? How dare he, and Yoseob I had told him don't allow anyone touch him but he is stubborn. After Mir left my house Thunder follow him, I gave him a pretty hard blow and surely he will collapsed due to the pain. AH! I just don't care. 

My gaze turn to Yoseob. He gulped down his saliva, he move backward when I walk toward him. His eyes are in fear, I don't care about that ing eyes. He walked step by step until his back touch the wall and no where to go. I block him with my arms extended beside his waist. 

"Tell me Yoseob, about 2 days I left you and you enjoyed your lovey dovey days with Mir! Tell me Yoseob about what you enjoy from these ing magazine, or maybe you had tested some new 'thing' with Mir. TELL ME!!" I fist his hair and bang his head to the wall few times. He cried from the pain and beg me to stop. he apologizing me million times but I just don't care. I really, really mad about what I saw. 

"Mianhe Woonie. Mir help Yoseob bandage and help Yoseob to write. Mianhe. Yoseob don't know to apply bandage and Mir help......." 

"GOTJIMAL!" I slap his face and fresh blood oozing from the edge of his lips. He cried and hold his cheek. I push him and he fall on the floor. 

"I swear to myself, once you give me a baby then I will throw you from my life!!!" I ripped his clothes and him before I left him lying lifelessly on the floor.

 

 

 

AN :: poor mir been punched like crazy.. T_T...