the time

A love to learn

Yoseob POV 

He leave me alone again. haishh. I really don't know what to do. He is going to work and me? I take my iPhone. Woonie gave me, he said if I miss him I can call him using it. Yes I miss him but I don't want to disturb him at the workplace. So I called Soohyun noona, I miss that trio ahjumma . kekekkekeke They will choke me if they know I call them ahjumma. It's not my fault, Mir did taught me to call them ahjumma. 

"Soohyun noona, how are you?" 

"I am fine... I .. ahhh.. Gayoon babo!!!" there they faught with each other to grab the phone. 

"Yoseobie. how are you noona mish you" Gayoon noona talked with the background voice of the angry Soohyun noona. 

"Noona, just put it on loudspeaker so taht I can talk to all of you" I asked them 

"Geez, you are acting like you are the smart there.kekkekeke. OUCH!" there, Gayoon noona earn a hard smack from none other than the Hitler G.na noona. 

"no curse word to pregger. the baby inside the belly will learn that... annyeong Seobie.. annyeong aegi.." 

"aigoo G.na noona the baby cannot understand any word yet and he still in my tummy. Noona, Seobie is bored. So Seobie call you." 

We are talking and gossiping with each other. It is funny to know that Gayoon noona has a crush with the appa's new chef and he is 3 years younger than her. Then we end our chatting session because my battery is low. 

I am going to cook something nice but Woonie always forbid me to cook anything. He said I might burn my baby if getting near to the stove. As usual Mir will come and help me. 

"Sorry Seobie I am a bit late because I have.. yeah Joon was here just now." Joon is Mir's boyfriend so they maybe spend their time together. 

"Its okay. Mir help me. I want to eat pizza. Call pizza for me." Mir nodded and order my pepperoni pizza as usual. We sit on the couch and continue to watch my favorite Mr Thomas cartoon. Suddenly I could feel my pant wet, then few seconds after that I could feel sharp pain in my tummy. 

"Mireuuu.." I clenched his arm because the pain is unbearable. Mir shock with my touch. He turn hs face to me and see me grabbing my tummy and groan. 

"Otte? " He asked panickly. Before I answer he already call Cheondoong to bring the car. 

====

Dongwoon POV

We arrived at hospital as soon as I got the message from Mir that my wife had broke the water. I am worried like hell. As I arrive all the 3 noonas are already there with appa, Cheondoong and Mir. They are waiting for me. 

"How is he?" everybody shrug their shoulder. I scratch my head. Few minutes later the doctors come out and we all surround him.

"Don't worry, he is safe and the baby is safe too. He just a bit tired and doze off. So please don't disturb him too much. You can take a look of your babies once we had clean them and send them to Yoseob-ssi room." I sigh in relief. My Dongwoon juniors is out!! 

"b-but doctor you said I got babies? I got...." 

"yes you got twin. a girl and boy.unfortunately I cannot remember who come out first, just my lucky guess the boy is first then the girl? hurmmm." Key tapping his chin to find the answer but I just don't care. My babies are out. I am happy person on the earth!!!!

I hug appa and my 2 bestfriends. 

"Dongwoon, be a good appa for your babies. Arraseo?" I nod to my appa's word. 

 

 

=================================

 

"baby... I love you~" finally the others are dissappearing. those 3 noonas take the longest time here and annoyed me. Now they are all gone, I took a sit beside Yoseob and put the babies on Yoseob chest in which he snuggle comfortably on it. 

"Neh. I love you too" Upon hearing that our babies stir due to the vibration on the chest when  Yoseob's speak. they start to cry but Yoseob softly patting their bum and they stop crying and sleep. Ahh the babies are so sensitive and cry baby. This must be from Yoseob, cry baby. 

"Seobie.. What you want to name them?" my cute little princess have pretty face like Yoseob and my son look exactly like me when I was baby. 

"Molla Woonie.. Since you are the one who know more words than me, I suggest you choose name for them." I look up to find the suitable names for my kids. 

"How about I gave them name Eunji and Eunkwang?" Yoseob raised his eyebrow to me. 

 "so I will have 2 Eun.. Eun girl and Eun boy. Annyeong Eun boy and Annyeong Eun girl" Yoseob squel like a little kid and again our babies stir and cry loudly than before. I carry my son and rock him in my arm while Yoseob did the same to  my daughter. 

"You are so loud honey." I told Yoseob. 

"Eomma sorry Eun girl and Eun boy"I chuckle when Yoseob call my kids Eun boy and Eun girl. My wife is adorable.

 

 

=======================================

Yoseob POV

"Eomma... Danial ahjussi wasseo!" my little Eunji shout. She is 2 years now and she can speak lots of words in compare to my son whom a bit quiet. 

"Ne. Eomma come. Ahh Danial-ssi, please take a sit" I smile to my doctor. 

"Yoseob, I see you had missed so many leason. I know that you are smarter now but you still need to learn few more things or other wise your little Eunji will speak more better than you in future" ahhh the nagging again. I smile sheepishly to Danial. Yes he is right, Eunji can speak like a bullet train. Sometime I feel embarrassed when she asked me about some words and I don't know. She really like to snuggle with Danial, she even join my class with Danial sometimes. 

 

===========================================

 

"Eomma......" my little Eunkwang pull my hem of shirt. He is a shy boy and quiet. He is a bit cold and mystery too like Woonie. I carry him to my embrace and put him near to my ear so that I can hear him better. 

"Eomma.... Eunji.... said... Eunkwang.. dumb..."then my son start to sob. Sometimes being the talkative one also not good when she use her words to fight with her brother. 

"shh shhh.. Eunkwangie not dumb. Why your sister say that to you?" I asked him while patting his back to soothe him. 

"because.. because... I know no sing Pororo song... tsk .. tsk" he hiccup too with flood of tears on his cheeks. haishh my little princess need some lesson and haishh my son's grammar is devastating! but okay he is 2 years old so it is forgiven. A moment later Dongwoon come back home, he is frowning to see Eunkwang crying on my shoulder. 

"care to explain? why appa's little knight is crying like a helpless princess in Eomma's arm?" quickly Eunkwang wipe his tears. Eventhough he is just 2 years old, but he knows that guy must not cry. Guy must be tough. That is what Dongwoon had told him. He squirm in my embrace and not looking to Dongwoon. 

"you are scaring my baby son. Your little Eunji call him dumb and this make him sad. COuld you please talk to her not to call her brother dumb anymore?" I asked Dongwoon. He frown at at me.

"Anymore? So she had been called Eunkwang dumb more than once? And who taught her a word dumb?" I sigh. As I was about to say the teacher's name, Mir barged into my house and sing song happily. 

"Hello buddy. Hello dumb, dumber, dumbest...." Dongwoon raised his eyebrow. 

"Introducing you the teacher of the bad words.... MIR!!" I said loud enough, so that everyone in the hall can hear me. Mir aware the gaze that been sent to him. The cold gaze of Dongwoon. He is dead. and seeing Eunkwang crying in Yoseob's arm he already know that the little Eunji used 'that' word to her brother again and make him pissed off. Dongwoon walk slowly to Mir and cornered him. 

"Hello teacher." with that Dongwoon smack Mir's head loudly. 

"NOW TEACH MY DAUGHTER TO STOP USING THOSE BAD WORDS OR I WILL CUT YOUR TONGUE!! THIS IS AN ORDER!!" Eunkwang stir in yoseob's arm and hug him tightly when he saw his father shout to Mir uncle. and Mir uncle run quickly to Eunji's room. Maybe to teach her back. 

 

Eunkwang POV 

Appa and Eomma sit beside me. Both of them convince me that I am not dumb and Eunji said it because she doesn't know the meaning of it truly. They encourage me to learn more so that I will become a smart kid. A little later Eunji come out from the room and run to me with the teary eyes. I don't know why but this sight of her make me sad too. Maybe it is because we are twin and we share same feeling. 

"Oppa~~~" she called and hug me. She put her tiny cheek on my chest. HEr shoulder move up and down vigorously. 

"Oppa.... I am sowwy... huk huk huk.. I am bad Eunji.. I call oppa bad word.. I am sowwy.. huk huk huk.." I pat my sister's back caringly. 

"Gwaenchanha.. oppa not feeling bad anymore." Eunji smile and hug me tightly. Ahh that smile made me okay. 

 

DOngwoon POV

It is so good that Mir can persuade her to apologize. I turn to Mir. He is smirking in victory. Wait, how this retard Mir can convince my stubborn daughter that she was doing wrong thing? 

"What are you telling her Mir?" 

"I told her that the word is not good.." he replied nonchalantly. I grab his collar so that he will spill the bean.

"Yes yes boss.. I said if she saying those word repeatedly you will turn little by little like a Hulk in The Avangers movie and will crash the whole house so that.. yeah she don't want it to happen. So yeah I said if she apologizing, you will never be a hulk and she obey." I am pissed off by his reason. I give a good punch on his stomach. 

"Hyunggggg appa!!" he shout. I am so happy by the fact that I had give him his 'lesson' not to mess with the boss!!

 

 

 

AN :: I am going to finish this story soon... I think of end it by this weekend.. is it okay? Or I should release my chapter one by one and delay the process of completing this story? hehehehhe.. happy Friday~~