they kidnap my son !!

A love to learn

"You mess my car Eunji!!!" Mir half yelled to the little princess who sit comfortably with the icecream in her hand. Ilhoon trying his best to wipe off all the remaining on and hands. 

"Showwy ahjussi. I will not leave the delicious icecream even the world is going to end!" what a weird thought from this little Eunji. 

"Appa... why?" That all from Ilhoon to Mir. Mir scratch his head. 

"Eunkwang.. Eunkwangie is kidnapped. He is not going to the practice class like always." now both kids' eyes are widen. Eunji's eyes start to tear up. 

"Ahjussi gotjimal~~~" with that they can hear mewl sob from the back seat. 

"Sorry princess.. how I wish it was lie but it is not." Mir drive as fast as he can. "and I am scared if the kidnapper is after you too." Eunji gasp. Now she understand why Mir want them to leave too. Mir's house and Dongwoon's house is a bit far from each other. so it takes a while to arrive. Unfortunately, there is red car which had followed Mir for a while now. Being a gangster for years Mir have good sense if he been followed. 

"Eunji Ilhoon, lowered your head on the seat. I think we'd been followed. Ilhoon take the phone and dial Joon appa's told him you are at 2 km from road 45 and been followed. NOW!" Ilhoon pick the phone and speed dial Joon. He told Joon exactly like what Mir asked him. He left the phone in loudspeaker so that Mir can talk with Joon. 

"Mir, we got our people to you. Just hold a while. Don't enter left side, you might get blocked by the market shops there. Go straight, take the longest way to master house. Yongguk and Himchan is on his way. Zelo and Daehyun is watching you from the screen here. while.... Jongup and Yongjae .. are making bacon for me" Mir let out an annoyed groan. 

"Joonie, it is not fun telling me the unnecessary things. and I don't think Himchan and Yongguk is enough. I think the cars is now 3 behind us and I could sense they are fully armed." 

"You don't have to worry, Zelo had sent his helicopter to shoot the car. Great right, a helicopter without people but can shoot. So I called it flying gun!" in few minutes then Mir can see a pink and another red car approach them and he knew they are Yongguk and Himchan. he sigh for relief. 

"I got Yongguk and Himchan already. Put me on with them so we can communicate" Mir put the earplug and he can hear Himchan and Yongguk. 

"Hyung, we are right behind you on left and right. Keep on driving. We will destroy those bastards'" Himchan reassure Mir. Few moment later a gun shoot can be heard. They already start it. Zelo get impatient there. He when he saw a car trying to block me from front. Eunji hold Ilhoon's small palm and shaking. 

"Don't worry Eunji.. Mir appa is protecting us and Zelo, Himchannie and Yongguk hyung is there with us too.Eunji don't worry" Ilhoon patting her back whose squirm in his embrace. Somehow Mir very proud of his son whom look manly right now. 

 

The gun bullets is like fireworks. They are shooting endlessly. Thanks to Himchan and Yongguk whom at the back of his car and protect them from left right and behind while zelo up there protect them from enemy that come from front. Daehyun is guiding Mir to the right way genuinely. They are few metres from Dongwoon's house and the enemies cars retreat back. Mir sigh but somehow he feel in unease but he don't know why. Yongguk and Himchan cars already make their way to the porch and Zelo's helicopter also had already park at the top of the building. Mir stop his car in front of the door. 

"Ilhoonie, Eunji we arrived. get out of the car and enter the house." Mir told his son to bring Eunji into the house. He is busy unbuckling the seatbelt and take something under the seat. He is unaware that a car entering the Dongwoon's property and in a flash they enter the property and grab the kid whom just a step out from the car. Mir shout to the car. He shove his gun and shoot to the car but to no avail. Yongguk and Himchan try to stop the car is to fast and break the gate. Mir kneel down as he felt the whole world spin. He is useless for not been able to protect Eunji. He is groaning in frustation. 

"A-ahjussi......" Mir is shocked and turn to the car. Eunji is shaking badly. She is scared from the whole thing that just happen in front of her. Mir hug her dearly, at least he is not failing the mission but then realization hit him.. Ilhoon is gone!

 

 

 

AN :: before Monday blue strike on me, I update another chap.. This story gonna end so very soon.. ^^