my baby is gone!

A love to learn

"Mianhe Joonie.. Mianhe.. I am so bad." Mir cry on Joon chest. His shoulder shaking vigorously. He cannot content the sadness in his heart anymore. His baby Ilhoon, his only baby Ilhoon is kidnapped. 

"Mir don't cry.. Seobie's baby also gone" now Yoseob and Mir hugging to each other and cry about his baby. Eunji,wonder with all the thing happen. Her oppa and Ilhoon is abduct by bad peoples. She cuddle cutely with Zelo since he is the youngest boy there and not weird like Jongup. 

"Jelo oppa.. Eunji mish Eunkwangie oppa.. and Ilhoonie oppa.. uwaaa.. uwaaa" Zelo clueless with the baby's attitude. He turn to Daehyun for help. but Daehyun only look at him and mouthed "no comment" to Zelo. then Zelo look back to Eunji. 

"Battery . shut. down." then he become motionless on the table. EUnji panickly shake Zelo. She thought Zelo had died and continue to cry more. Youngjae make his way to Eunji after give a good hit on Zelo head. He pick her up and rock her back and forth. "Gwaenchanha aegi.. eunkwangie and Ilhoonie will survive.Oppas will help you to find him. Good girl don't cry. Arraseo?" Eunji nod her head cutely and wipe her eyes. 

"be strong oppa" she cross her fingers in front the chest and shut her eyes. She pray for her brothers safety. 

 

=================================

Eunkwang POV 

"Let me go!!!! arrgghhhhhh!!!!!" I heard somebody groan. I know that voice. It is Ilhoon! 

"SON OF ! SHUT UP YOUR ING MOUTH. NOW SIT THERE WAIT FOR YOUR FATHER TO PICK YOU UP." that man shout. Probably Ilhoon is struggling. He is brave and stronger than me. When they abduct me, I was so scared to even move and speak. When I herd the door shut I move to the source of voice. They blindfold my eyes to see anything. 

"Ilhoonie. is it you?" I ask softly. 

"Eunkwang? Eunkwang is it you." I could feel 2 arms  shook me. He can see me? oh this is unfair, they don't blindfold Ilhoon. A moment later he release the cloth that cover my eyes. I hug Ilhoon. I am so scared. 

"Don't cry. I think we need to think how to get out of here. Our appas are dead worried. They are trying to kidnap Eunji too but I pushed her so .. yeah I end up here because they accidently grab me when they tried to take Eunji but you don't have to worry because appa had brought her to Seobie's eomma house. Now if you could help me to think, it will be more helpful than cry. okay?" Ilhoon pat Eunkwang's back. They sit and think in that dark room. 

"There is no use to think. This room have nothing that can help you to get out from here. They put me here more than weeks and still I don't find way to get out." Ilhoon and Eunkwang jumped when they heard that voice. A little girl come out from a big bump in the centre of room. 

"I am Naeun. I'd been abducted because of mistake. They thought I am someone name Eun eun something. They make mistakes kidnapping daughter of rich man and took an orphan instead. It was by accident I was walking in front of the rich people's kindergarten, they saw me and abduct me. Ah that stupid ahjussi. Luckily he didn't kill me and just let me live here and feed me. Then I saw you here, but I don't want to talk with you because you are crying unlike your friend there, he came in and shout. He disturb my sleep." that Naeun girl told me. So they mistakenly abduct Naeun. 

"Kids, time to eat." a man come in and bring us food. He is shock seeing me without blindfold. He switch on the light and put the food properly in plates. 

"You. who take your blindfold? haishhh. Boss will scold me later. Put it back ne? after eat?" that cute ahjussi ask me but I shook. I don't want to been blindfolded again. 

"ummm.. I think its ok. I will tell boss that you got eye sore with those cloth. hurmm and you little boy. Don't shout, if not they will chain you. Just hold few moment ne? boss want to negotiate with Dongwoon not to harm you. hurmmm.... you too Naeun, oppa like you . They want to throw you away but I insist to keep you, so be a good girl neh?" that cute man pat Naeun's head and feed her with the food. 

"a-ahjussi.." that cute man look at me and shook his head. " ahhh h-hyung.. can I know your name?" I ask him politely. 

"Ne.. I am Taemin. call me Taemin hyung! My boyfriend is the boss here. I don't like him abducting you but I like kids in your age. At least I have friends here! give me 5" he high five with us. "Hyung is the youngest here. They don't allow me do all things so I request to feed you. At least I am not dying in bore here." he squel and hug Naeun. He took out his laptop.

"here... Naeun.. Dongwoon's son and his friend. Come look at here. Choose your favorite Pororo character. I want to give you guys toys, or you want The Avengers toys?" he scroll to the page and show to us. He is so childish but he is kind. 

"Hyung.. my name is Ilhoon and he is Eunkwang. We don't need toys, just tell me why they want Eunkwang and Eunji?" Ilhoon ask him. He look at us and sigh. 

"I am sorry kid, this thing has nothing to do with you but it is between Dongwoon and my boss or maybe Doojoon and my boss father. I am sorry boys." he look at us with sad face. Not long after that he smile again. 

"Now choose the toys first ok? later I will bring ice cream!!!!" he jump cheerfully and Naeun follow him clapping the hands high up. Me and Ilhoon look at each other and facepalm. However, I just comply to him and choose my toys.Being abducted is not a bad thing after all if all the kidnapper is like Taemin hyung. 

 

 

AN :: will update the rest very soon~~