confuse

A love to learn

Mir POV 

Dongwoon, I mean my boss want to meet me. This is the nth time he asked me out. It must be Yoseob again. haishhh. I can't understand him, he hate that boy's gut but still he always talk about him. He is falling on Yoseob but in denial. 

There he came with his sour face. 

"What now? Yoseob not your name but crying and sobbing? Or Yoseob sing but looking at ceiling than your face? or Yoseob smile to his maids but trembling when see you? Choose the nearest one" I asked him

"none! Mireu am I annoyed you?" 

"NO YOU JUST CHEER ME UP IN  THE MIDDLE OF MY HECTIC SCHEDULE!!!!" I answered him sarcastically 

"Mireu, as a boss I asked you here to guard me when having my favorite cappucino here. Don't forget who I am and I'm treating you nicely doesn't mean you can  disrespect me. Bang Cheol Yeong." Damn he called my full name. So he is serious. I bow my head and sorry for my rude act.

"So what bring you here Dongwoon-ssi?" 

"Oh Mireu, don't be scared. I was flustered by your act just now but hey, don't take hard. Yes it was about Yoseob. ughh I really hate call that jinx's name. Mireu, I came to his room this morning. He just opened his eyes and when he saw me he force his eyes to close again and shivered like seeing a ghost. Am I that horrid?" Dongwoon asked me an obvious question again. 

"Woonie my boss. sorry if my answer is going to piss you but.... you him, you shout to him, you call him jinx, you hit him so, do you think he will greet you with warm smile and hellos?" He frowned. Oh he will scold me again?

"Am I that badass? but he smile to my appa. And he also called my mafia appa 'appa'. wae Mireu wae? he hate me, I also hate him but why he is so irresistable." 

"Woonie, I think... yes you are badass to him. You try to be cold to him. You never open your heart to him. I think you are in denial. You like him, but you hate him because he make you been forced in this arranged marriage when you already have crush toward Narsha." 

"I chase her for 2 years when I got close to her suddenly appa said about this marriage. This is so heartbreaking....... I was not gay before but he turned me to one." 

"Hey, I am gay too. chill dude.You are lucky bastard, do you know that Narsha is not that into you at all. You know that she is older than you and she has no interest to any man younger than her. Did you ever realize that he treat you like her dongsaeng only? You and her is impossible. Stop with her and try to love your father's choice. For me Yoseob is not that bad, he is pretty, he is sweet, he is cute." I was uncomfortable when he talked about how bad being gay. Yes it against nature but I am one, was he trying to insult me?

"yes you are right. Mir. Actually yesterday when I went to cafe I saw Narsha with one guy and when she saw me, she told him that I was her hoobae only. -sigh- I really don't know what to do. About Yoseob,  I admit that I hate him but whenever I made him hurt it hurt me thousand times and I really don't know why." 

"One advice. Open your heart." I hold his both shoulders reassuring him and I take out a paper bag and hand it to him. He is frowning. 

"You said he will made that in pain face everytime you '' him right?" 

"I have not . he is my fiancee so is not an appropriate word and make me look like a , maniac and pedo bear." I rolled my eyes. This arrogant boy really . 

"Whatever Mr-in-denial. Use lube, it is painful when you make 'it' raw and I add some gift to make that 'event' pleasurable for both parties. I wish to see happy face of yours the next time we meet." I grinned, he smack my head when he realizes that I gave him the booster. 

 

 

========================================================

Doojoon POV 

I got call from Dr Daniel, he told me about the Yoseob's report. He is telling me that Yoseob's is a normal boy but having development delayed by force from the environment. He said Yoseob can really catch up fast if he work hard and all I need to do is to support and encourage him to learn more. As the legal guardian of Yoseob I have to carry this responsibility.

knock knock knock

"Yoseob can I come in" Yoseob open his door and let me in. He smile brightly to me, he is so cute. He reminds me of my late friends and my wife too, because Kiki used to be so bubbly and love to smile. He was cute like Yoseob and so bright but I never realized it until he was gone. I really really regret about that. 

"ahjussi.. How . are.  you. today?" He asked me one by one. It is hard for him to remember all the new things in one shot right? 

"Fine. thank you. Seobie, did Dongwoon came visit you?" I asked him slowly also. I will always use full sentence when talk to him so that he will learn about grammar too. 

"Ne, Dongwoon visited Seobie. Seobie was sleeping .. then Dongwoon.. then wake up" so Dongwoon woke him up. maybe he was helping G.na to wake Yoseob up for his appointment with doctor. 

"I see, so he was waking you up. Seobie, appa want Seobie to get marry with Dongwoon  so that he will taking care of you. He will protect you from any harm, appa is old already and if appa died at least you have him to protect you. I know he hate this idea but I owe your appa a life and he wants me to protect you so this is the best way" Yoseob cry, am I said any wrong words? 

"appa don't die. Seobie marry Dongwoon but appa don't die." Ahh he must get a wrong idea about what I was saying just now. His vocabs still lacking. 

"ani-yo baby. Appa won't die.. yet. Appa will make sure your happiness and safety. Appa love you baby." I hug him dearly and tuck him into his bed but he pulled my sleeve.

"Appa.... sing and piano for Seobie.. please.. Seobie like" I chuckle hearing to his little request. I play my favorite song 'when the door close' on it and sing it for him. I used to love playing this song duet with Dongwoon when he was kid but nowadays we have no chance like that anymore. 

I end my sing and he clapped his hand cheerfully like he is an audience of a big show. I chuckle with his childish behaviour. 

"appa daebak!!! jjang!!" He showed thumbs up to me. I suppose this is what he learnt from the maids especially the hyper Soohyun. 

"Gomawo baby. now sleep. tomorrow you will have another class with Dr Daniel. This whole week program with him, I sure you will recover fast." I tuck him to bed for the 2nd time and pat him until he sleep. 

Unknowingly there is a pair of eyes taht observe from the outside. 

"So he is in treatment too? Appa really loves him. What is so special about this bastard? appa never sing to me before I sleep and that was our song but appa sing it for him. Oh am I jealous? but why?

 

 

 

AN :: double update... yay~