Why?

A love to learn

Yoseob POV

I was passed out after been beaten by Dongwoon. I try to get up from the floor but my whole body in pain. Slowly I crawl to the couch and climb to get on it. My body sore, I pick my clothes and cover it on my bare body. Hot tears flows on my cheeks. What wrongs I had commited to earn this kind of punishment? I try to cheer him up but he gave me pain. Dongwoon will never love, he will never! Then I feel my whole world spin, I heard knock at the door I try to get up but I falled back and the whole world is dark. 

 

Mir POV 

As soon as I fall on the road I can feel someone try to pull me up. I look at that person. He is none othe than Thunder. He support me and walk back to the apartment. I refuse at first but he smack my head and force me to follow him. 

"don't be stubborn moron.  Just a few punches and you collapsed. I think you need more training after this. For now just follow me, don't worry I will not send you to boss." I nodded my head and obey him. 

Once reach at our apartment, Thunder help me to clean my wound and give me pain killers. 

"Wae he doubting me? I mean we are friends for years and he already know I have my boyfriend and still he doubting me? tchk what kind of friend he is!" I whined. Thunder glare at me. 

"Don't talk bad thing about him. He is our boss and you are kissing his wife's hand. Being a very protective and jealous husband, the only thing come to his mind is you are trying to flirt with his wife. Luckily I was there, if not..... he might had killed you and Yoseob." Thunder sigh. 

"Yoseob! Oh my god Yoseob." I scream. 

"WAE?" thunder asked me. 

"He might had abused Yoseob. He used to beat Yoseob. I better check on Yoseob. Palli Thunder." 

We run to their apartment. I knock the door several time and when no one answer I twist the knob and enter their apartment. I saw Yoseob lying on the couch with few clothes on his body barely cover some part of his fragile body. 

"YOSEOB!" we run to get him. I shake him few times but no response. Me and Thunder carry him and bring him to our car before drive to the nearest hospital. 

 

 

"Who bring this boy?" me and Thunder stand up together. We enter the doctor's office. 

"can I know the relationship of you two with Yoseob?" he asked

"We are his guardians" we exclaimed in unison. He just nodded his head. He clear his throat before continue. 

"I see.... Yoseob is under too much stress and it seems like he had been beaten badly... may I know why?" we look at each other, hesitate to answer. Thunder nod his head, as the sign that he is going to speak up. 

"Actually... our house been robbed by thief.. Me and Mir were out for some shopping and when we get back he is lying flat on the couch and we don't know what happen to him" a lie been told. It is smoothly come out from Thunder's mouth, so the doctor will trust it. 

"I see.. actually he is pregnant for 3 months already.. and... been beaten like that might cause miscarriage.. we had checked about the baby's condition adn you are lucky enough that the baby is still alive in his belly and no other complication on his baby. Does his husband know about this?" we make a very shocking face. Yoseob is pregnant? how can a boy become pregnant? 

"errr his husband went abroad for some business matter and will get back soon." another lie that come out from Thunder.

"Oh. for now we will keep him in ward until his condition turn to normal. I think if there is no complication we will send him back tomorrow. I will make appoinment so that he will get routine checkup for his baby. Is it okay or you want me to refer him to other hospital?" I think we had no option. 

"Just do the routine here. Thank you Key-ssi" he smile to us and we shook hand. 

 

 

We enter Yoseob's room. His eyes still close but when he heard the door open he startled. 

"shhh its us Seobie. don't make more movement." I pat his shoulder and tap it several times. 

"Mireu.. gwaenchana? Seobie mianhe made Mireu been beaten by Woonie. Mianhe mianhe" this boy is sure an angel. he felt sorry about me been punched by his scumbag husband rather than worried about his own being? 

"I am okay baby. I am the one who supposed to apologize, I made you been in this worst condition. Mianhe Seobie mianhe.." but he only smile to me. "Seobie do you know that you are pregnant?"I asked him with Thunder pay his 100% attention on what is going to come out from Yoseob's mouth.

"What is pregnant Mir?" he questioned us. Thunder sigh. 

"You are carrying a baby in your stomach. Do you know that?" Thunder ask him. His eyes widen and shock. 

"Yoseob molla" the only answer we heard from him 

"I see... Yoseob, you have a baby inside your belly who will come out soon. the baby from you and Woonie. I think we have to tell Dongwoon about this" Thunder said and I agree with him. Dongwoon is the father, so he must know about this too. 

"a-andwae.." we turn to Yoseob. He don't want Dongwoon to know?

"a-andwae.. please Thunder.. Don't tell Woonie.. please.." 

"... but Yoseob...." we try to calm him down because his eyes start to tear up.

"Just please... Woonie said he will throw me after the baby's out... Yoseob don't want Woonie to throw me" he cried. I fisted my hand, I feel so angry about what he told us. How dare Dongwoon told this little boy that he will throw him after the baby been borned. Ridiculous but before I talk anything Thunder had already hug Yoseob and comforting him. 

"Gwaenchana baby. We will keep it from Woonie.. shh don't cry.. if you cry the baby inside you will cry too. The baby will be a cry baby when born." Yoseob chuckled when hearing it. He patting his belly tenderly. 

"baby, Yoseob will not cry. Yoseob will love you and will not make you cry. Yaksok" he talk to his baby inside the belly. I sigh. This boy had gone through hell these years. I promise will protect him and make him happy even this will make me loss my bestfriend.

 

 

AN :: a tuesday update.. oneul otte-yo? jega himdeuri.. aiiggooo.. have a nice day yeah~ cherry blossom bloom bloom bloom~