why i am here?

A love to learn

I had been captured by this bunch of people. I am so scared. I don't know what to do and how to escape, I also don't know what to say to them.  

"Boss we had find this girl that you want" a big man push me to he floor which causing me to fall on my knee and palms. I'm wincing in pain

 

"Good job Yongguk and all your members especially you commander Himchan. It took me 10 years searching for her but you only took few months. Thank you very much. So all the money will be transfer in your account sharp at 12 noon but for now here the diamonds as what we had agree before. 

 

I don't know what the hell they are talking about. I don't understand any word they utter. I can't speak but this pain really made me whimper and cry. After the 'boss' give the group something very shiny they called diamond, he dismissed all the guys and left me with him only. 

 

"Princess, I am sorry for late in finding you. Ahjussi had been searching for you for this 10 years. I made promise with your appa to protect you but I failed. I am sorry princess. Now with you with me I will protect you and will keep you safe. I promise." that ahjussi cry. Omo what to do. I don't know how to communicate with him, I stretch out my hand and wipe his tears. I give him my best smile to comfort him. 

 

"you are so lovely princess. you will to forgive me? hurmmm you cannot speak and understand me don't you? Those kidnapper make you mute. Nevermind, we will teach you to speak, slowly and slowly. I promise." That ahjussi shove me his little finger, I remember that one of my maid every made this gesture when I want an ice cream but she said tomorrow. I think this suppose to be something like agreement. I reach his finger and hook it with mine. He then smile and help me to get up before bring me to one large room. It is pretty, it painted in soft pink with a big piano and very cozy bed. He left me inside the room. 

 

===============================================================

 

Doojoon POV 

 

I scratch my head. I was searching for my best friend's only child for near 10 years. I almost give up in my searching until I met these bunch of teenagers that very famous and committing cyber crime. My gang caught them when they are trying to snatch our money from the account that our client transfer the funds. Luckily we have Seungho and we manage to caught them. 

 

Those kids named themselves BAP (best absolute perfect) but they fail in our hand. The only punishment to those who try to do with our gang is kill them but since they are very young and talented I refused. At first my right man LeeJoon and G.O protested but later they just agree since we want them to help us in searching for my best friend's child. 

 

with few research, they found her. he'd been locked up in a tower for all these time and been taken care off by few maids but they are prohibited to speak to her. So, it end up that this kid had become mute and only use gestures to get what she wanted. he also been through torment which according to one of the maid that we captured, if during lunch time he refuse to eat, he'll been beaten up and if he cried or wailed he will get more punishment. The maid also said, if he been caught walking outside her room they will put him in a dark cell without food for day. 

 

I cried when listening to the maids. All the maids were trying their best to protect him, they are kind to him but the kidnapper is a monster. He hold grudge on me, so he kidnap him. Why is it so? hurmm obviously because he is the only child of my only best friend

 

flashback

"Doojoon, I think you need to stop all your illegal activity. I thought you only deal with drugs but now your business also include stealing the money and fight the other gang to enlarge your empire. I warn you, some of the gang will definitely make you suffer. please stop it, and it is dangerous for your son since they also haunting him as well" 

 

"Yahh Junhyung, stop with all the nag. Eversince we were 12 you start nagging like an ahjumma. I have to do all this. My dad is a mafia, as my cousin and only bestfriend you know it well right? If I'm not doing this then they will kill me and destroy my family including you. For now don't worry about my son and you too I will make sure your family safety. Rather than you wasting your time nagging me how bout we go to your house and visit your wife and the princess." Junhyung chuckle at me. 

 

"Don't call him that. That princess is my son you know. yes come quickly, Hyunseung had made special dinner for you and also your son. If only Kikwang still alive…… " my face turn dark listening to those word. My wife had died when giving birth to my son. I regretted it so much that I was not there when he gave birth to our son.  I was in war with our enemy clan fighting for reign and land. 

 

"I know it Jun. I was bad hubby for him. I regret for not been able to let him know how much I love him. I blame my self for being so cold to my wife, I don't know how to be a lovely hubby for him. If only I learn from you how to show my love like what you do to Hyunseung, Kikwang must be more glad being my wife. No he will be glad even he was forced by my appa to marry me" yes, my wife was forced to marry me because his father and my father had made that deal since we were young kid. I still clearly remember how much Kikwang tremble during our wedding day because he was scared to the mafia like me. He never object my request and never say never, I thought he was too scared of me. I hate to think about that anymore, I dragged Dongwoon to the car and heading to Junhyung's house. 

junhyung unlock his door, he called his wife several times but no answer. He looked at me bewilder. 

"might be Hyunseung want to make a surprise" I try to break the worriness in him. I could sense something is wrong. I slowly took out my gun from the jacket and walk inside. Suddenly I heard a scream from Hyunseung. Rather than hold my son's hand I run toward the scream. Junhyung carry Dongwoon in his hands and follow me. He pray loudly for nothing bad happen to his Hyunseung. 

I open the door of their room. I saw Hyunseung lying there with pool of blood on the floor. He was breathless and weak. Junhyung run to his side and pull him to his embrace. Dongwoon looked at him with wide eyes. Junhyung cried loudly. 

"yeobo.... U-ulji-jima... s-seo-ob-bi... ahhhh!!!!" Hyunseung now was lifeless. His breath was cut. Junhyung still hold his lifeless wife on his lap. I try to pull him away from Hyunseung but he was stiff there and cry. Dongwoon also help me to pull Junhyung. I had no other choice, I slap him so that he was awake. His Yoseob still in the baby's room. Still he don't want to move. I run to the next room to see his Yoseob, but I was late. Yoseob was not in his crib, and I feel someone run out from Yoseob's room. I chased him but to no avail. Then I heard Dongwoon's scream. Oh no my son.

I saw a masked man hold a gun and point to my son and Junhyung run to Dongwoon to shield him. Unluckily before I could shoot him, he already release a shot and Junhyung protect Dongwoon from the bullet. He push Dongwoon to the side. The murderer run from the scene. I look through the window from Junhyung's room I saw 2 masked man. The one that holding Yoseob shout. 

"We never expect you will come here. but now you here we are going to say that we will make this baby suffer." he wave his hand before left. I knew that it was impossible to catch them. 

Junhyung was panting heavily, he loss lots of blood. He held my hand tightly and looked to my orbs deeply. 

"Doojoon.. i-it is my t-time t-to go.p-please find Yoseob b-back. Protect him f-for m-me..... p-plea-please..." with that he sent his last breath. He laid lifeless on my lap. Dongwoon hug with me tightly and shaking like seeing a ghost. 

I promised you Jun, I will bring back Yoseob safely and protect him. So my life as a hunter begin. I am hunting for my lost baby Yoseob, and since that very day I know that our family all in danger. Then I sent Dongwoon to practice and train to be a mafia and to be the heir of my business

 

 

 

 

AN :: the 1st chapter.. was it okay? sorry for the grammar errors. sorry for making Junhyung and Hyunseung died. OTL will update soon~~