Chapter (19)

My Only Hope (MOH)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you have a soulmate?" Byeol asked softly while looking the billionaire straight in the eyes.

 

Hearing the question coming from Byeol, Baekhyun knew it was about time he disclosed the truth to her. He reached out to her face and caressed the soft skin gently as he looked deep into her eyes. 

 

He had always wanted to tell Byeol that she's his soulmate, he had waited for a long time to let her know that she's his life partner and better half. He has thought that it was best he disclosed the truth to her when her phobia is treated, but at this point, the billionaire couldn't wait any longer to let his soulmate know the truth.

 

"Yes Byeol, I have a soulmate." He cooed. His eyes were still fixed on hers, and he could see how weak Byeol suddenly became. 

 

He knew that she was sad because he felt it immediately. He had always known that Byeol has always had feelings for him, so he wasn't surprised by her overall reaction.

 

"Oh..." She lowered her eyes as she pondered over what Baekhyun said. She wasn't happy that he has a soulmate, but she still wanted to know more about Baekhyun's soulmate.

 

She lifted her eyes to meet the billionaire's eyes and she bit her bottom lip as she felt scared to ask him about his private life.

 

"Have you met your soulmate?"

 

"Yes, I've met her." There's a smile of satisfaction written all over Baekhyun's face as he said those four words.

 

"What is she like? Does she have good behavior?" Byeol couldn't stop herself from asking despite knowing that she's kind of crossing the line.

 

When Baekhyun heard her question, he smiled again, but this time around he laid sideways and faced her directly. His eyes locked with that of his soulmate as he thought about no one else but her.

 

"She's the most beautiful person I've ever seen in my whole life. Her eyes are beautiful just like a shining diamond. Whenever she looks at me, I have nothing to worry about because I know that our future is as bright as the stars in the night sky." Baekhyun reached his hand and caressed her hair while she leaned into his touch.

 

"She has a heart of pure gold. In her, kindness, love, and purity are found. She is an epitome of beauty, an ethereal beauty, even the angels can't even be compared to her. To many, she's an ordinary girl, but to me, she's the queen of my world. Everything about her is special. Her long dark shining hair, her beautiful big bright eyes that can light up my whole world, her little cute nose, her perfect precious soft rose lips." Baekhyun's eyes drifted down to her lips and he smiled before meeting her eyes again.

 

"Her amazing delicate body figure can drive any man crazy. Her beautiful fingers, her perfect legs, and small cute feet. Above all, her precious genuine smile always fills my heart with indescribable joy. Knowing and meeting my soulmate was the best thing that happened to me."

 

The billionaire leaned closer to Byeol and kissed her forehead for a few seconds before pulling away to look the sad girl in the eyes, but Byeol looked away with a heavy sigh following.

 

"Your soulmate is very lucky to have a kindhearted and handsome man like you. I feel sad that you have a soulmate because I wanted to be your soulmate, but it's fine. I'm glad that you've found happiness. Next time when you meet your soulmate, tell her that your friend said she's very lucky to have a man like you."

 

Byeol lowered her eyes as she felt tears welling in her eyes. She was extremely sad. She had thought that she was Baekhyun's soulmate, but with all that Baekhyun just said about his soulmate, she knew that she wasn't the one.

 

She shut her eyes and her tears rolled down her cheeks and Baekhyun saw. He knew why she was sad, he knew all that was going on because he could hear her thoughts.

 

He gently caressed the tears in her cheeks away and she blinked her eyes open and just like before, they locked eyes again.

 

"The truth is that I'm the lucky one to have you as my soulmate, Byeol." He cooed softly while staring at a shocked Byeol.

 

He gently pulled her to his chest and kissed her forehead. 

 

"You're my soulmate Byeol. You're my bonded soulmate and I love you more than life itself."

 

Byeol pulled away from his chest and looked him in the eyes. She was shocked at the sudden turn-off of everything, and she decided to reach out to Hyun.

 

*Hyun.*

 

She called out to her soulmate through telepathy to confirm if what Baekhyun said is true.

 

The billionaire smiled when he heard her call and he replied. 

 

*Yes Byeol. Are you trying to confirm If I'm telling the truth? If so, then I hope you've gotten the answer, darling.*

 

Byeol gasped at the response she got. She looked at Baekhyun and she suddenly became shy.

 

"But you told me that your name is Hyun."

 

"I said that because I didn't know who my soulmate was back then. I was scared of revealing my true identity, so I told you the name my mom loves calling me. Hyun." Baekhyun explained, but Byeol suddenly embraced him tightly and began to cry on his shoulder.

 

"I thought I was going to lose you to another. I was so sad and I wasn't sure if I  was going to survive this night. I want to belong to you and you only. I was so scared and sad." She cried a lot on Baekhyun's shoulder as she poured out her heart to the billionaire.

 

Baekhyun wasn't happy seeing her cry. He embraced her to himself protectively and caressed her hair.

 

"Please don't cry Byeol. I will always be yours. You belong to me and I belong to you. You're my darling soulmate, we're bonded and no one can come between us. Please stop crying, please." He caressed her back till she stopped crying.

 

She pulled away and looked at Baekhyun, but when she saw the way the billionaire was staring at her without blinking, she became shy and lowered her eyes.

 

"Why are you staring at me with such a look in your eyes?" She asked softly without meeting his eyes.

 

"Because I love you, Byeol. I love you so much." 

 

"Love me? Is that what I always feel whenever I see you? Is that love?" She asked so innocently while she looked at him curiously and Baekhyun smiled. 

 

The billionaire has never seen anyone as innocent and honest as Byeol, and that's one of the reasons he's so madly in love with her.

 

"Yes, my darling Byeol. That's what they call love. All the feelings you've been having towards me is love, and I've never been happier knowing that you're also in love with me." Baekhyun leaned closer to his soulmate and pulled her to himself as he pressed his lips to her soft lips and kissed her passionately.

 

Byeol felt like melting. She felt light-headed as the billionaire kept on kissing her wholeheartedly, pouring his love into the kiss. 

 

When he pulled away from the kiss, Byeol was weak from the rush of emotions and the kiss. She looked at the billionaire and smiled shyly.

 

"I love you my soulmate." She muttered shyly to his hearing and Baekhyun smiled and kissed her forehead.

 

"I love you, my future wife." He cooed and kissed her again, but this time around, he kissed her deeply as he showed her how lovely a kiss truly is.

 

That night Baekhyun told Byeol how he found out about her being his soulmate, he told her everything and Byeol was extremely happy knowing that she wasn't going to lose her soulmate to anyone. Above all, she was happy that Baekhyun loves and cherishes her. That was all that mattered to her.


 

✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒


 

Kyungsoo woke up quite earlier than his regular waking up time. He glanced at the alarm clock on his drawer and he sighed. It was past four in the morning, but he wasn't impressed with himself waking up late than he had intended to.

 

"I'm late." He muttered to himself before looking at his wife who seemed to be stretching her body. He caressed her hair and got off the bed, but Sena was already awake and it felt weird seeing her husband waking up so early.

 

"Are you going somewhere?" She asked softly while looking at her husband with gentle eyes.

 

The doctor halted his movement when he heard his wife's voice. He turned around to face and he nodded his head.

 

"Yes, I'm going to Jongin's house. Something terrible happened to my patient, Byeol, yesterday. Jongin wants to introduce me to Baekhyun's family since they don't know me that much. He also needs my help with a few things, so I'm going straight to his apartment."

 

"Jongin? What is his connection with your patient?"

 

"He's her family."

 

Sena was a bit taken aback by what Kyungsoo said. She sat up and thought about what Kyungsoo had said over again, but it wasn't making any sense to her.

 

"This is funny and strange. The Byeol I know has no family members. She's an orphan left alone in this world to suffer. Jongin can't be her family." She said with assurance, but Kyungsoo chuckled at her facial expression.

 

"Family doesn't mean it must be something that you're born into, families can be made and that's the case of Jongin and Byeol. To Jongin, Byeol is like the sister he never had and he cherishes her a lot and so do I." 

 

Kyungsoo found himself smiling when talking about Byeol, and he recalled how Jongin caressed her hair when she was still unconscious and told her how much he cares for her and cherishes her.

 

"Wow, I'm shocked. How can one helpless girl attract so many powerful men? First, it was Korea's wealthiest billionaire, then Jongin, and then you. She must be special."

 

"Indeed she is. She's very special and precious. Byeol means so much to me, and I won't rest till her enemies pay for what they did to her. I have to go now, I'm behind schedule. Take care of yourself and rest a lot."

 

Sena was shocked at what her husband said, but she smiled at how thoughtful they all are towards the poor girl.

 

"I sure will. It's my day off, so you don't have to remind me about resting. You take care and make sure you eat."

 

"I will. See you in the evening." Kyungsoo smiled at her before he rushed over to his closet. He only took a white shirt, singlet, and black jeans along with his belt and shoes, and he left the room.

 

The doctor was really behind schedule, he was supposed to be in Jongin's house by 3:30, but he overslept.

 

He threw his things in the car and drove off in a hurry. His ultimate goal is catching those evil people, and he won't want to be the reason for a failure in their plan.

 

______________


 

The ride to Jongin's house was a bit far, but he got there anyway. He grabbed his clothes after parking his car and he pressed the doorbell of the CEO, his new friend.

 

He felt a bit stupid standing with only his pajamas and flip flop on. He pressed it again and Jongin opened the door.

 

He looked at Kyungsoo from head to toe, and he chuckled. "Seems someone woke up late, right?"

 

"Yes I did, and I'm sorry about that."

 

"It's fine. Come on in." The CEO made their way and the doctor rushed into the apartment. 

 

"Can I use your bathroom? I haven't done my morning routine yet. Please."

 

"Of course, you don't have to say please. My room is the third room. I will make some toast and fried eggs for breakfast, then we'll get going." Jongin was already walking off towards the kitchen and Kyungsoo replied with a yes and ran off to Jongin's room.

 

______

 

Kyungsoo was quick with what he was doing. He wanted no mistakes to occur in their plan and so he was conscious about the time spent. When he was done, he joined Jongin in the kitchen for breakfast.

 

The CEO was busy making the toast, so he decided to make the fried eggs. It was to save time doing something together. Kyungsoo joined in the cooking, and he felt glad cooking with Jongin, a man he had known from high school who never gave him any attention.

 

Despite being happy that he's finally Jongin's friend, he also couldn't stop thinking about Byeol.  He was carried away in thought, but suddenly felt extremely dizzy and weak, and just like every kitchen mistake that occurs when one is distracted, he accidentally cut his index finger.

 

"Ouch!" He quickly looked at his bleeding finger, but before he could move towards the sink to clean the blood, Jongin was already standing in front of him.

 

"How did this happen?" He asked while walking towards the kitchen cupboard to get the first aid kit. "You should always be careful when using a knife." 

 

Jongin pulled out a chair and gestured for the doctor to have a seat. He cleaned up the cut, and it was quite deep. He took care of the injury and set the kit back in the cupboard.

 

"Just sit there, I will prepare the eggs myself." Jongin went back to the gas cooker and started preparing it while Kyungsoo felt dizzy again, but he wasn't stressed about it. It wasn't the first time he was experiencing such weakness and dizzy, so he just ignored it.

 

"How is your relationship with Sena? Any improvement?" The CEO asked and Kyungsoo smiled at the thoug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter