Chapter (28)

My Only Hope (MOH)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun made sure Yuri was fully well and strong enough before he took her home. He couldn't wait to show her to his mother, his family. His heart was filled with great joy and Yuri saw it clearly on his face.

 

He had already called Kyungsoo and asked him to call Sena just to be sure if she was coming to his mansion, and Kyungsoo did before giving Baekhyun positive feedback.

 

Knowing that Sena won't be coming back home, Baekhyun drove his sister back to his mansion. During the ride back home, the billionaire would always glance at his little sister just to be sure she was comfortable, and he was always met with Yuri's smiling face.

 

He chuckled slowly before focusing his attention back on the road. He kind of felt stupid for not noticing the resemblance between Yuri and Yeri. He recalled this particular time Byeol commented how Yuri looked so much like Yeri, but he simply took it as a normal thing since people do look alike.

 

"Do you want anything?" Baekhyun asked and Yuri nodded her head gladly. She had always wanted to eat fries and fried chicken with banana milk from Baekhyun's eatery, but she couldn't do that because the eatery was mainly for people with high status.

 

"Please can I get some fries and fried chicken with banana milk from your seven-star eatery? There was a day you bought a pack for me, and I loved it so much, but when I went there to get one, my access was restricted because the eatery was mainly presidential and I understand. Please can I get one? I love it so much." Yuri had so much excitement in her eyes and Baekhyun felt sad.

 

He owns the eatery, yet his little sister couldn't even get access to it. He caressed her hair and nodded his head.

 

"That's your older twin sister's favorite. She's ready to do just anything to get those fries and fried chicken with banana milk." Baekhyun smiled as he was beginning to notice the twins' similarities.

 

He drove straight to his eatery and he asked Yuri to wait in the car while he got it. He can't risk her life or let her be caught on camera with him, else those devils will find out the truth.

 

He got the fries and fried chicken, not just one pack, but he got ten packs and two cartons of banana milk. His workers gladly helped him with all he bought, by taking it to his car.

 

Once they were done, he got into the car and gave a pack to Yuri, and he chuckled when he saw her giggling like a baby. He caressed her hair and also handed two boxes of banana milk to her and she collected it gladly.

 

"Thank you so much big brother, I'm so grateful." She said happily and she began to munch on the delicacies.

Baekhyun kept glancing at her from time to time till they got home.

 

Yuri quickly helped in carrying the big bag containing the packs of fries and fried chicken. She was about to shut the car door when Byeol ran out of the mansion and ran straight to her soulmate.

 

The billionaire smiled brightly when he set his eyes on the love of his life, and he spread his arms wide open and she ran into his embrace and Baekhyun hugged her warmly.

 

He placed kisses all over her hair before pulling away from the hug to look at her.

He caressed her face and kissed her lips.

 

"I missed you Baekhyun. You didn't return by 4:30 pm, it's unlike you." Byeol said and the billionaire caressed her face.

 

"I miss you too, my love. Something important and so beautiful happened, that's why I'm coming back just now."

 

"I know something good happened before I felt your happiness and excitement." Byeol carried one of the banana milk cartons from Baekhyun, and as she turned around, she came face to face with Yuri who seemed to be smiling, and she smiled.

 

"Hello, Yeri's look alike." Byeol greeted and Yuri smiled at her.

 

"Hello, Miss. You must be Baekhyun's wife, right?" Yuri asked and Byeol blushed.

 

"I'm not yet his wife, but I'm his soulmate," Byeol said shyly and Yuri's eyes doubled in size when she heard what Byeol said, but she shook her head and kicked the thought of her mind as she thought it was just a joke.

 

Baekhyun pushed the door to the living room open, and he was met with many eyes staring at him. He wasn't surprised because he told Yeri to gather everyone in the living room and she did exactly that.

 

"Welcome back bro," Yeri said as she walked up to Baekhyun, but she halted her movement when she sighted her favorite delicacies in Yuri's hand.

 

"Brother, did you buy this for me?" Her eyes were sparkling with excitement and Yuri smiled at her.

 

"Yes sister, Baekhyun bought this for us," Yuri said and Yeri looked at her strangely for calling her sister.

 

"I'm sorry honey, but have we met before?" Yeri asked while looking at her carefully and Yuri nodded with a smile on her face.

 

"We met once at the launching ceremony of Baekhyun's diamond necklace and bracelet. You came there with Zitao." Yuri reminded her and Yeri smiled.

 

"Ah, that's right. You do have a good memory." Yeri said and Baekhyun cut in. It was time for him to step in.

 

"Please everyone, I have amazing news to share," Baekhyun said and Yuri quickly sat beside her twin sister. She kept on looking at her parents, her mother, and the woman's eyes were fixed on her as well. She didn't blink but kept staring at her.

 

"Mom, Dad, today I found out that my little sister, Yeri's twin sister, was never dead, but alive. She has been walking with me in my company for four good years and I never knew that she was my blood, my little candy." Baekhyun looked at Yuri and he shot her with his dazzling smile.

 

"I would like us to watch this video and find out the truth," Baekhyun said and he inserted the flash drive into his laptop and he played the video.

 

He sat beside his soulmate and she looked at him with curious eyes. "Is Yeri's look-alike Yuri's twin sister?" She whispered into Baekhyun's ears and the billionaire nodded his head.

 

"Yes, my love. She's my little sister and Yeri's twin." Baekhyun replied Byeol's eyes doubled in size, but she decided to remain quiet.

 

The whole family watched the video and by the time they finished watching everything, doctor Kwon made his way into the living room.

 

Yoo-ran was already in tears. She couldn't believe what she had just watched. She looked at Min-Joon and then her lost little daughter and she cried out. She walked closer to Yuri and hugged her warmly, and as their bodies touched, Yoo-ran felt a sense of calmness and connection.

 

"My little darling, my Yuri, my baby. All these years I lost you, I thought you were dead, I thought my baby was gone, but here you are, right in my arms." Yoo-ran rained kisses all over her face and embraced her. 

 

Min-Joon was in tears, he couldn't wait for Yoo-ran to let go of Yuri, so he embraced them both and kissed her hair.

 

"Welcome back home my sunshine," Min-Joon said when Yoo-ran finally let go of Yuri. Yeri pulled her younger sister into her embrace and tightly embraced her. She never thought of seeing her twin again.

 

"Now I know why you called me sister earlier," Yeri said, and Yuri smiled.

 

"And now I know why you bought ice cream for me the first time we met. We're blood after all." Yuri smiled and Baekhyun felt fresh eyes pooling in his eyes, but he wiped it off and turned to Dr. Kwon.

 

"Did you manage to find out why Yang stole Yuri from us?" Baekhyun asked and everyone kept quiet and listened to what Kwon had to say.

 

"I did and I found out that the day Yoo-ran gave birth to Yeri and Yuri, Dr. Yang's wife also gave birth at my hospital, but the baby was a stillbirth and I never knew. He switched his dead child with Yuri and dropped his dead daughter beside Yeri. When your parents couldn't accept that Yuri was dead, he was the same man that buried the dead child in Min-Joon's stead because Yoo-ran was heartbroken and she went into a coma for two days. Yang planned everything and I promise you that he will pay. I watched the video you sent to me, he's after Min-Joon's life for refusing his daughter's proposal and he won't stop till he sees Min-Joon dead just the same way they almost killed my innocent son." Kwon looked at Kyungsoo but looked away.

 

"We can't let them go free, they must pay for their wicked deeds."

 

"No, that won't happen, they won't go free. This time around, Yang and his daughter will have an overdose of their own medicine." Baekhyun looked at Zitao, but he saw the way the young man was staring at Yuri and he knew that Zitao had feelings for his sister.

 

"Zitao, have you uploaded the information I sent to you online?"

 

"Yes, I did," Zitao replied and Baekhyun gave him a thumbs up.

 

"Dad, I asked Zitao to make an announcement online stating that you were involved in an accident this afternoon. With that Yang won't suspect that Yuri told us the truth and he won't hurt her. I only need two to come up with a plan that will send Yang and Sena to jail." Baekhyun said Min-Joon nodded. 

 

"If that's the case, then your mother Yuri and I will leave for our family mansion very early tomorrow morning. Yeri will have to stay here with you and Byeol so that Sena won't suspect anything."

 

"That's right," Baekhyun said, but Yuri walked over to him and sat down next to him. She looked worried and Baekhyun noticed it.

 

"Little candy, what's wrong? Why do you look scared?" Baekhyun asked and Yeri looked at her sister and she sat closer to her.

 

"Byeol said something outside about being your soulmate, is that true or she was just joking?"

 

Baekhyun looked at Byeol and pulled her over to sit on his lap. "She wasn't joking. She's my soulmate, my bonded soulmate and we even have a bond mark at the same spot.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter