Chapter (29)

My Only Hope (MOH)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin walked into Kyungsoo's room to alert him about Sena's plan, but the doctor was still sleeping soundly. He stood beside the bed, staring at his best friend. 

 

"Good morning." Jongin greeted and Kyungsoo smiled cutely.

 

"Good morning." The doctor sat up, he glanced at the wall clock before looking at Jongin.

 

"Sena will be here soon, right?"

 

"Yes, and she's coming with the same poisonous food, and she's also coming with a poisoned coffee to kill Byeol. Please make sure you don't eat her food." Jongin looked worried, and Kyungsoo noticed it.

 

"Don't worry, I know what to do. Please keep Byeol safe."

 

"I will." Jongin assured the doctor before leaving the room. 

Kyungsoo smiled when the CEO was gone. He got dressed and went straight to Yeri's room. He had already told her to apply makeup that would make him look pale. Knowing that Sena might suspect him, Yeri agreed to it.

 

He knocked on her door twice, but Byeol was the one that opened the door. She smiled when seeing the doctor, and Kyungsoo did the same.

 

"How are you feeling?" Kyungsoo asked. He was worried about Byeol, but seeing her smile made him happy.

 

"I'm fine."

 

"I can see that now." The doctor made his way into the room. He smiled when he saw Yeri and he sat on her couch.

 

"Good morning." He greeted and she smiled at him before walking over to Byeol who was already on her way out of the room.

 

"Don't forget what I told you. Make sure you do everything correctly when Sena arrives today, okay?" 

 

"Okay, I won't forget." Byeol blushed at the thought of the task Yeri gave to her, and she left the room.

 

Yeri smirked and she turned around to face Kyungsoo who seemed to be staring at her. "Good morning." She replied. She picked up her makeup kit and set it in front of Kyungsoo before sitting in front of him.

 

"Why are you troubled?" She asked and the doctor sighed deeply.

 

"I don't mean to make you uncomfortable, but I would like to know a little about Jongin. I only knew him back then in high school, after that nothing. I only get to know him again after so many years and I feel like there's so much I don't know about him. Could you please tell me more about him? Please." 

 

"You don't have to say please. Honestly, you came to the right person. I've known Jongin all my life, and to tell you that truth, Jongin is a wonderful guy. He has a heart of gold and he's very considerate. Although he's not very good with words, he uses action rather than words. In all, Jongin is a nice man, but when he gets angry, he will keep to himself and avoid the other. Baekhyun knows what I'm talking about."

 

"Wow. He sure is a great man as you've said." 

 

"Of course he is." Yeri smiled and handed the mirror to Kyungsoo to look at the pale makeup she did for him. 

 

"Thanks, the makeup looks great and very real."

 

"You're welcome." Yeri smiled and Kyungsoo left the room, but before he could close the door, Sehun showed up in front of the door and he greeted the doctor before looking at Yeri.

 

"May I come in?" He asked and she sighed before nodding." 

 

"Sure." 

 

"Thanks." The CEO made his way into the room, but Yeri was staring at him without blinking and he smirked.

 

"Am I so hot that you can't even blink when staring at me?" He asked softly and Yeri quickly looked away from him.

 

"That's not it. I'm just curious about your reason for coming to see me." She asked and the CEO smiled and sat down on the couch.

 

"Oh, that's right. Well, I came here to see you regarding your safety. Last night I had a dream about you, and in that dream, you were in danger, but luckily, I saved you. So please be careful from now on." Sehun sounded worried and he was serious.

 

Yeri wasn't sure of what to say. She knew the CEO to be someone that loves teasing her, but she has never seen him so worried or that serious before.

 

"Well, it's just a dream, so don't pay too much thought to it. But don't worry, I will be careful."

 

"That's good. Your life matters to me. I will leave now." Sehun stood up and left the room, and Yeri was left with a racing heart and burning cheeks.

 

"Damn you Sehun. Why are you doing this to me? I promised myself to never fall in love so easily, yet here I am making the same mistake over again." She fell face flat on the bed and she screamed into the thick blanket to clear her mind as if that ever worked.


 

✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒


 

Baekhyun was in the living room when Sena made her way into the room. She observed the atmosphere and she noticed that Yoo-ran wasn't home and Byeol wasn't close to Baekhyun.

 

She was happy, and she used the opportunity to get closer to Baekhyun. She walked up to him and touched his shoulder to get his attention, and Baekhyun looked at her before forcing a fake smile, and then he became sad just as planned.

 

"Sena, it's you." He muttered to her hearing and she nodded slowly. She sat down beside him and dropped the bag containing Kyungsoo's food, and she also dropped the cup of poisoned coffee.

 

The billionaire looked at the items and he felt his body boiling with anger. Staying beside Sena was worse than death to him. He looked her deep in the eyes, and all he saw was an evil desperate woman. He got overwhelmed with anger when he felt her hand caressing his hand.

 

He couldn't keep it in. He was going to lose his cool and blow up their plan, but Byeol walked into the living room just in time. 

 

She felt his unbearable anger and she knew that the only way to stop Baekhyun from exposing their plans was to be close to him. Besides, she hasn't seen him since she woke up, but she had been well informed about Sena's plan to poison her.

 

"My love, here you are." She sounded excited and Baekhyun quickly looked at his dear soulmate, but he was completely lost at the sight in front of him.

 

Byeol wore a y sleeveless red top without a bra, and red bum shorts and she looked so y and hot in it that the billionaire couldn't even blink his eyes. He was lost.

 

"Byeol, I've been looking for you, but Jongin told me that you've been in Yeri's room all morning." Baekhyun felt a rush of sweetness all over his body when Byeol touched the same hand Sena was holding.

 

"I was sad about dad's condition, but mom just called now and she said that dad is awake and he's getting better, so I'm happy about it." She smiled so beautifully and sat on Baekhyun's lap and wrapped her arms around Baekhyun's neck.

 

The billionaire had no idea about what's going on, but he loved it so much. He was lost in her beautiful eyes, and before he could say a word, Byeol pressed her lips to his lips and kissed him.

 

That was all needed to drive the billionaire insane. He felt his whole body coming to life, and he returned the kiss more intensely.

 

Sena felt like dying. She couldn't believe her eyes. She felt so hurt that she didn't see Sehun and Yeri staring at her.

 

"Hmm, I guess your plan works," Sehun said in a y tone and Yeri looked at him and she sighed.

 

"I don't know what you're talking about." She denied and Sehun smirked.

 

"Oh." Sehun caressed her face lovingly, his eyes staring at her intensely that none of them could even look away.

 

"Watch me ruin that desperate 's plan. Wish me luck." He cooed and Yeri gulped hard.

 

"Good luck?" She asked unknowingly, and Sehun chuckled.

 

"Thanks." He walked into the living room and kicked the table to make it look as if he was about to fall, and the coffee slipped on the floor as well as the food flask.

 

Sena frowned, she looked at Sehun, but the CEO looked very sorry. He was even trying to gather some of the food and Sena sighed angrily.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter