Chapter (30)

My Only Hope (MOH)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, you all planned all this?" Sena asked angrily. She glared at everyone in the living room and she screamed. She was very pissed, seeing Baekhyun and everyone happy about her father's arrest made her blood boil.

 

"So, this was your doing? Here I was consoling you about your dad's health, yet you did this to me?" She yelled, but Sehun cut her off with a wave of his hand and she looked at him with teary eyes.

 

"Oh Sena darling, could you please just drop the act? It's so pathetic." Sehun dropped the bottle of wine he had collected on the table.

 

"We all know about your wicked deeds and that of your father. It's only fair that he gets his punishment for the crimes he has committed." The CEO said with a wink following, and Sena's eyes doubled in size.

 

Yeri felt so attached to Sehun. She kept staring at him and she found herself falling in love with him over again. She discovered that his unique attitude is one of the reasons she's so drawn to him, and she smiled softly.

 

"What do you mean by my wicked deeds?" Sena asked. She was still trying to play innocent, but Sehun chuckled.

 

"It seems you've forgotten all the evil things you've committed. Well, let me refresh your memory." The CEO sat on the couch, he glanced at Yeri, but he was shocked to see her staring at him and he blew her an air kiss, making Yeri extremely shy. He chuckled before looking back at Sena.

 

"You and your father plotted to kill Min-Joon by using his daughter against him. Earlier today, you planned to kill Byeol by giving her a poisoned coffee just because you have eyes for her husband." Sehun shook his head in disappointment. 

 

"Pity. For many years, you've been the one sending the address and location of innocent soulmates to that ty father of yours. You both killed so many people, yet you stand in front of me with that disgusting face of yours to ask me such useless questions." Sehun was angry for the very first time. He's known to be the cool guy, but at the moment, he couldn't hold back his anger, but Kyungsoo walked up to him and gently caressed his back.

 

"Calm down Sehun. She's not worth your anger, please." Kyungsoo's voice was calm and the CEO averted his gaze to the doctor and she sighed heavily before smiling at him.

 

"My dear Kyungsoo." Sehun caressed his shoulders while observing the doctor. "Did you just wake up?"

 

"Yes."

 

"I see. Well sit down and relax, your soulmate has prepared something yummy for dinner, right Jongin?." He asked and Jongin smirked.

 

"You don't have to teach me my responsibility. Kyungsoo is my best friend and soulmate, and I know how to take care of him." Jongin approached Kyungsoo and smiled. "Your food is covered at dinner." He said and Kyungsoo smiled before looking at Sena and he shook his head.

 

"Thank you." He followed Jongin to the dining room and Sehun turned his attention back to Sena, but he was shocked to see her looking very surprised.

 

"I know that look. You're surprised to see Kyungsoo looking healthy, right?"

 

"I don't know what you're talking about." Sena was already scared. She saw her world crumbling down in front of her.

 

"I know you'd say that, but sorry to burst your stinky bubbles, but your plan failed. Our cute Kyungsoo isn't dying because we, his family that truly loves him, did the extreme to make sure he survives. You poisoned him and tried to kill him, and then acted sad in front of us. You're a snake and a beast. Your ends will be just like your father and I will make sure it happens." Sehun glanced at his wristwatch, and then he looked at Baekhyun, and the billionaire smiled at him.

 

"Minseok just called me, he will be here any second." Baekhyun glared at Sena and she knew that her end was near. 

 

She looked at Kyungsoo eating and happily talking to Jongin and she folded her fist in anger. She wanted Kyungsoo to die, she wanted to see him dead, but that's not happening anymore. She quickly thought of what to do, and she came up with a wicked plan.

 

"Kyungsoo, I know you're so eager to get rid of me, but are you also going to kill your unborn child that's growing inside me?" Sena asked with tears in her eyes, and Kyungsoo immediately stopped what he was doing and he looked at her with worried and sad eyes.

 

"What did you say?" The doctor asked in a shaking voice and Sena cried hard while walking closer to Kyungsoo who seemed to be broken and weak about the news.

 

"I admit to everything Sehun just said. I poisoned you to kill you, I was also going to get Sandra killed after killing Min-Joon. I also wanted to kill Byeol because I wanted Baekhyun for myself, but this afternoon when I went back home something happened, and I found out that I'm pregnant with your child. I was angry at first, but when I recalled our beautiful relationship that night, I hated myself for trying to kill you. I'm so sorry Kyungsoo. Please forgive me for the sake of our baby." Sena quickly turned the table and it left everyone in shock.

 

Jongin didn't know what to say. He was just staring at Kyungsoo and so was everyone in the room.

Kyungsoo got up from his seat and he walked closer to Sena, but Sehun rolled his eyes in disgust and he stood between Kyungsoo and Sena.

 

"Sena oh Sena. I knew you were going to use that one lie against our cute doctor, but don't worry, you're doomed for real this time." Sehun said and Yuri walked up to him and she gave him a disk.

 

"Thank you, candy." He and she blushed. She glared at Sena and hugged her twin sister.

Sehun inserted the audio disk in the video player and it began to play.

 

"Did you make him believe that he slept with you?" Yang's voice came up and Sena was heard chuckling.

 

"I did dad, and he almost went crazy. Remember he's madly in love with another." Sena replied.

 

"That's great. When we've finally killed Kyungsoo, I will claim that you're pregnant with Kyungsoo's child, and we will inherit all his properties. So make sure he believes that you two were intimate that night and don't let him find out that your marriage to him is fake, got it?"

 

"Don't worry dad, I have everything under control. I live only for Baekhyun, he alone can have my body and soul." Sena said and Sehun paused the playing disk.

 

"It's game over . Yuri recorded most of your conversations with your father because she was planning on sending them to Baekhyun. Remember what they say, blood is thicker than water, and that's what happened in Baekhyun and Yuri's story. This is your end Sena, you're finished." Sehun gave his final words to Sena and Kyungsoo sealed it with a sound slap following.

 

"I hate you, Sena. Being with Baekhyun, Jongin and everyone is the best thing that has happened to me. Enjoy the new life that awaits you because you just confessed to all your crimes a while ago, and for more solid evidence, we have them with us. Please take her away, General Minseok." Kyungsoo said and Minseok walked into the room with two policemen and they dragged Sena away with handcuffs around her wrist.

 

"And that's the end of the snake," Sehun smirked and poured himself a full glass of wine and he looked at everyone.

 

"It's time to celebrate!" He said in excitement and they cheered happily.


 

✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒


 

Seoul was in celebration after the news of doctor Yang being arrested came to light. He had been the fear of many soulmate couples in the city. They couldn't enjoy normal lives as other couples, but now that he has been arrested, there was peace all over.

 

Things were back to normal. Sehun had gone back to his mansion and so did Jongin and Kyungsoo. Baekhyun and Byeol had begun with their wedding preparations and the twins, Yeri and Yuri were having the best time of their lives together. 

 

Yeri took her sister to many fun places, she introduced her to her high-class friends, and of course, they shared an amazing love life.

 

Yeri had a beautiful smile on her face when she told Yuri about her relationship with Sehun, and Yuri also had the same expression when she told her sister about her relationship with Zitao.

 

Both sisters were inseparable, and the best thing about it was that they never failed to include Byeol in their daily outing. To make things more interesting, 

Baekhyun gave his sisters whatever they wanted and he made sure Yuri got every single thing she needed.

 

The twins' birthday was just a few days away. Yoo-ran and Min-Joon decided to make it a huge and grand celebration and Baekhyun also had amazing plans to surprise his sisters.

 

"This is surely going to be a grand party. I bet they will love it so much." Jongin said and the billionaire smirked.

 

"They sure will." He smiled but sighed afterward. He had been sighing all day, and Jongin noticed it.

 

"What's wrong? You seem off today." Jongin asked. He knew something was wrong because the billionaire wasn't looking good

 

"I'm worried. Tina and Shi-ah are still out there. Remember they were together with Sena, but right now we haven't heard anything from them, and that's what scares me." Baekhyun's words made a serious point to Jongin. The CEO began to think about it, and he sighed.

 

"You're right. We forgot about Tina and her mother because of Sena and her father. We just have to make sure they're careful." Jongin said and Baekhyun nodded in understanding, but before another word could be said, Yoo-ran ran down the staircase, crying pretty hard. 

 

She went straight to her son who seemed very surprised about his mother's sudden reaction. He recalled she was so happy making preparations for the coming birthday, but now she was in serious tears.

 

"Mom, what's wrong?" Baekhyun asked. He was already feeling worried, and Yoo-ran broke the news.

 

"Yeri has been kidnapped by Tina and Shi-ah. I just got a call from them, and they demanded I keep to my plan else they will kill Yeri." 

 

"What?" Baekhyun couldn't believe his ears. He looked at his mother and then Jongin, and he folded his fist in anger.

 

"This was exactly what I was talking about, and now the big blow is here." Baekhyun looked at his crying mother, and he caressed her tears away.

 

"Don't worry mom, I will get Yeri back safe and unharmed." The billionaire made a promise to his mother. He collected Tina's number from Yoo-ran, and as he turned around to leave, Byeol made her way into the living room, and she was crying.

 

Seeing his soulmate cry, hurt Baekhyun deeply. He knew the reason why Byeol was crying was that they went shopping together.

 

Baekhyun caressed Byeol's face gently, and he managed a small smile. 

"Don't worry, Yeri will be back home soon." He assured her, she cried harder.

 

"We were about to enter the car after shopping when two men showed up and dragged Yeri away. I couldn't even do a thing because they were with guns." B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter